, , , ,

Nature's Source Review & Giveaway

Saturday, April 4, 2009 Leave a Comment

Nature's Source is one of the latest in green products, made by SC Johnson Company.

All of the products are made from plant based cleaning agents and purified water. A few of the products also have other ingredients but they are all safe for the environment.

It has a fresh clean scent, and the ability to clean grime and soap scum.

When I first tried it, I was surprised by the scent. It really smells good and does not give me a headache like some cleaners do when I clean. I like that I can clean everywhere around my home, and not worry about toxic chemicals coming in contact with my family.

Others might worry that because it's made from natural ingredients that it doesn't have the same cleaning power as cleaners made with bleach and chemicals. But I found that it cleaned just as well as any other cleaner I've ever used.

However, while it cleans well, it doesn’t disinfect. That can sometimes be important to me, so I'll just make sure that I have an alternate cleaner when I'm concerned about that.

The idea of green cleaning for my home is important to me. Along with the All-Purpose Cleaner shown above, Nature's Source also has a Glass & Surface Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner and Toilet Bowl Cleaner.

Overall, I am pretty happy with the products I received to try from SC Johnson and BzzAgent.

Bzzagent is a growing network, where companies provide products and coupons to their agents, in order to produce a chain effect for their marketing. We all know that word of mouth marketing is effective, that we tell other people about products we use, good or bad, just like I'm doing now.

WIN IT!! Four random commenters can win a Coupon for a Free (up to $4.19) Nature's Source Natural Cleaner.

To enter, let me know which one of the four products you would use your coupon for.

The above step is required before you use any of the extra credit options.
Please leave an e-mail if it is not visible in your profile.


Extra Entries! Leave a separate comment for each one you do.

1. Blog about this giveaway, leaving a link to this post.

2. Follow me publicly. Click on follow this blog in the right sidebar. (If you already follow that counts)
3. Subscribe to my blog via rss feed. (If you already subscribe that counts)
4. Add my button to your blog, located at the top left sidebar (If you already have it, let me know with a link to your blog)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest. Leave the link to your tweet in the comments.

6. Favorite my blog on Technorati

Contest ends April 11, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winners will be chosen at random. This giveaway is open to US Residents ages 13+.

133 comments »

  • mverno said:  

    all purpose cleaner would work for me. mverno@roadrunner.com

  • mar said:  

    I would use the coupon for the Toliet Bowl Cleaner!

  • annies home said:  

    bathroom cleaner would be great
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    I blogged about the giveaway http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/04/great-giveaways-i-found.html

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    following on blogger
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    subscribed to reader
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    twittered http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/1451595721
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • Talina said:  

    I would get the all-purpose cleaner too. Got a little one on the way so eco friendly is the way we want to go!

  • Talina said:  

    Just followed you via blogger.

  • Talina said:  

    Just Faved on technorati

  • Leslie M. said:  

    Oh I love All purpose Cleaner!!! Cleans EVERYTHING, and I have tried Natures Source when it was on sale and I LOVE IT! I cannot afford it otherwise!
    Thank you for sharing the Wealth Tammy, you are a Blessing to Everyone!

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Leslie M. said:  

    I'm a public Follower
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Leslie M. said:  

    I already subscribe via Google Feed
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Qwill said:  

    I would get the all purpose cleaner.

  • Leslie M. said:  

    LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a tweet
    http://tiny.cc/NkDuh

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Leslie M. said:  

    I Added your Blog to my Technorati Favorites, my username is LeslieVeg
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • alycep said:  

    I would also go for the All Purpose Cleaner since that will have the most uses. With 8 cats I am always cleaning something.......

    apoalillo at hotmail dot com

  • cpullum said:  

    The all purpose cleaner so i can use it everywhere!
    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would use it for the glass & surface cleaner because my windows always seem to need cleaning.
    farrell@crosslake.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe.
    farrell@crosslake.net

  • 5webs said:  

    I would use my coupon for the All Purpose Cleaner. I have three messy kids---
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

  • Unknown said:  

    I'd choose the toilet bowl cleaner.

  • Denise S. said:  

    I would get the All Purpose Cleaner. I go through a lot of that.

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I would use the coupon for the Glass & Surface Cleaner. I go through Windex like cray in this house.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a follower.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • ky2here said:  

    I'll try the toilet bowl cleaner.

  • paryjeja said:  

    I would try the Bathroom Cleaner.
    paryjeja at sbcglobal dot net

  • chromiumman said:  

    i'd get the all purpose cleaner

  • HilLesha O'Nan said:  

    I'd love to try the Bathroom Cleaner.

    lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net

  • Jennifer said:  

    Hi Tammy! Thanks for following me! I've just started following you as well! Off to read your blog!

    Have a great weekend! :-)

  • Rebecca Harber said:  

    Thanks for the info I will definitely have to try that. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I'm following you now too. I look forward to getting to know you.

  • Shannon said:  

    all purpose cleaner.

  • Polished10 said:  

    I would try the toilet bowl cleaner. I am so picky about which ones I use, but I think this brand would effectively clean the "throne" haha.

  • Tracysweetangl said:  

    The All Purpose Cleaner!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Mary
    zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    I think that I would like to try the Bathroom Cleaner, thank you:)

  • Veronica Lee said:  

    Thanks for following my blog. I'm following yours too and looking forward to more visits to your fab site.

  • Helene said:  

    I'd love the all-purpose cleaner! Sounds like a wonderful product!!

    Thanks for the follow! I'm now following you too through the Follow Me Club!

  • Anonymous said:  

    all-purpose for me & i def. need it - i just bought a new house that needs SO much cleaning!!

    autumn398 (at) yahoo.com

  • Darcy said:  

    I love all purpose cleaner!

  • heartchild said:  

    The glass and surface cleaner would be my choice!

  • denyse said:  

    I'd use my coupon on the All Purpose Cleaner.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would buy the Toilet Bowl cleaner because it sounds less harmful than the regular ones that I use.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would get the toilet cleaner. We go through alot of this in a month.

    hebert024 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    It's the bathroom and toilet bowl cleaner for me!! And I need it right away!! Thanks for this giveaway!!

    hi_joan_elliott@hotmail.com

  • Sarah said:  

    I hate it when cleaners give you a headache. I'd most like to try the bathroom cleaner.

  • Sarah said:  

    I'm following you too (Follow Me Club).

  • llinda29 said:  

    I will try the all purpose cleaner

  • Stephanie said:  

    probably the toilet bowl cleaner. still haven't found a good non-toxic substitute for that.
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

  • Cynthya said:  

    I'd get the Glass & Surface Cleaner because I use more of that than anything else. Thanks for the giveaway!

  • The Green Yak on Etsy said:  

    I'd try out their toilet cleaner; what better place to test cleaning effectiveness? :-D

    greenyak [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Sue said:  

    I'd go for the Glass & Surface Cleaner. It's an almost daily use item for me. Thanks for the giveaway.

  • janetfaye said:  

    I would get the All-Purpose Cleaner.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    Subscribed.


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Amy L said:  

    I would choose the Bathroom Cleaner. I like the idea of killing germs without a harsh spray that makes me cough.

  • Amy L said:  

    You're in my Technorati favs. My ID is amylou61.

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    The ALl-Purpose cleaner for me!! :)

    Thanks~

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    I follow you *lilshuga2001* and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/lilshuga2001/status/1463419104

  • Hetal said:  

    I like toilet bowl cleaner.thanks
    herry123_us at live.com

  • Unknown said:  

    All-Purpose Cleaner for me.

  • Ascending Butterfly said:  

    Definitely the all-purpose cleaner for me!

  • vboackle said:  

    i would get the all purpose cleaner.

  • vividchord said:  

    I'd get the All-Purpose Cleaner.

  • Melanie said:  

    I would get the bathroom cleaner.


    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • Nickolay said:  

    I would use it for the all purpose cleaner


    jason@allworldautomotive.com

  • Sarah said:  

    I'd go for the All Purpose Cleaner.

  • susan1215 said:  

    I'd use my coupon on the All Purpose Cleaner

  • SisterTipster said:  

    Blogged: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/SisterTipster/677446/

    and have your button!
    thanks
    SisterTipster

  • Smooshy said:  

    the bathroom cleaner!

  • latishajean said:  

    I would use it on the all purpose cleaner! thanks for this giveaway!
    tishajean@charter.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would use my coupon for the glass and surface cleaner.

  • kmorghan said:  

    I'd try out the bathroom cleaner - haven't tried any natural cleaners in there yet.

  • Stephanie said:  

    I would use the coupon on the All-Purpose Cleaner.

    smm3399 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

  • Candie L said:  

    I would like the bathroom cleaner. Thank you.

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Candie L said:  

    I am a follower. Thank you.

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Candie L said:  

    I am a subscriber. Thank you.

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I would love to get the Natural All Purpose cleaner because I could use it on so many surfaces! Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm following your blog. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm subscribed to your feed in google reader.
    Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I also have your button on my blog sidebar. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm following you on Twitter user lisalmg and Tweeted http://twitter.com/lisalmg/status/1495072950
    Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd use it for the all-purpose cleaner. Thanks.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm an e-mail subscriber.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Renee G said:  

    I would try the all-purpose cleaner.

    rsgrandinetti@yahoo.com

  • tweetyistruckin said:  

    I would get the all purpose cleaner!

    tweetyistruckin@yahoo.com

  • Deborah Wellenstein said:  

    I believe I would check out the all-purpose cleaner. Thank you!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would get the All-Purpose Cleaner. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Sd said:  

    All-Purpose Cleaner

  • CaseyDeuce said:  

    I'd have to go with the all-purpose cleaner!!

  • liliesrnice said:  

    i would get the all purpose cleaner. with a new baby i am constantly trying to keep things clean.

  • Gabriel S-J. said:  

    I like the All-Purpose Cleaner.

  • sachidewey said:  

    I would try the Toilet Bowl Cleaner.

  • ms-texas said:  

    I'd use the coupon for the bathroom cleaner!

    debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

  • ms-texas said:  

    following your blog

    debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    glass & surface
    timgus at cox dot net

  • ms-texas said:  

    i subscribed in my google reader

    debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    All Purpose Cleaner
    oldnehamkin at yahoo dot com

  • ms-texas said:  

    added your blog to my technorati favorites!

    (bellows22)

    debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

  • cman said:  

    All-Purpose Cleaner :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would try the All-Purpose Cleaner. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would use my coupon on the All-Purpose Cleaner

    smarinels@hotmail.com

  • Valancia said:  

    All purpose cleaner. skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

  • Helen said:  

    I would purchase the All-Purpose Cleaner.

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    The All-Purpose Cleaner because around here I have alot of little purposes!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I follow on blogger!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I subscribe!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • 07violet said:  

    all purpose cleaner

    alterna7 at hotmail dot com

  • Betty C said:  

    I would get the toilet bowl cleaner.

  • Betty C said:  

    I subscribe in google reader.

  • Donna said:  

    I would like the all purpose cleaner.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I am a follower.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I put your button on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I put your button on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Betty C said:  

    Faved in Technorati. User name willitara.

  • Betty C said:  

    Following on Twitter and tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/willitara/status/1501291339

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    I would get the All-Purpose Cleaner

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Following you on Twitter and Tweet
    (Swtlilchick)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Following your blog

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Subscribe via google

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Fave you on Technorati
    (Swtlilchick)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • lilyk said:  

    I would like to try the All Purpose Cleaner.

  • Leave your response!