, , ,

Happy Birthday!

Saturday, April 25, 2009 Leave a Comment

glitter graphics

Free Glitter Graphics, Happy Birthday Glitter Graphics

Well we have gone from this:

To this:


In 13 years!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And yes I'm going to drop the moniker now. Since she is now 13, and can (and is excited to) sign up for sweepstakes on the internet for goodies for herself, and give out her name, and because in June, I will have a very exciting announcement to make in regards to her (in which her name will be visible), Genius is no longer.

HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY AMBER!!

3 comments »

  • Genefaith said:  

    Happy bday to your daughter! we share the same day. God's blessings be upon her.

    Thanks for visiting my site...

  • Leslie M. said:  

    HaPpY BiRtHdaY!!!!! What a Huge Blessing Daughters are!!!! I know I have 2!!!!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Lillian said:  

    Happy Birthday Amber!

  • Leave your response!