, , ,

göt2b Smoothing Lustre Lotion - Review & Giveaway

Saturday, April 11, 2009 Leave a Comment

Super Product...Perfect Hair


göt2b's Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion is a styling product that makes over the most bothersome hair into lustrous soft styles that you desire. This product also protects against heat styling and has UV protectants to ensure great looking and healthy hair.

I had never heard of this particular line of göt2b's product prior to this BzzAgent campaign.

As you can see from some of my pictures and my vlogs at the bottom of my page, my hair is quite curly (on the border of frizzy, to my dismay). I only needed a small amount of this product to have my hair become more manageable to style and it did indeed leave it lustrous looking as well!

The next time I used it, it was in conjunction with my flat iron. Success again! It makes me feel good to know that with using the smoothing lustre lotion, I am not further wrecking my hair (it's damaged enough as it is) by subjecting it to my vain desires for a sleek and straight look.

I do believe that at $5.99 for a 6.8oz bottle, it is well worth the money and a fabulous product. I love it!

Bzzagent is a growing network, where companies provide products and coupons to their agents, in order to produce a chain effect for their marketing. We all know that word of mouth marketing is effective, that we tell other people about products we use, good or bad, just like I'm doing now.

WIN IT!! One random commenter can win a 3oz bottle of göt2b's smoothing lustre lotion.

To enter, let me know which type of hair care products you currently use.

The above step is required before you use any of the extra credit options.
Please leave an e-mail if it is not visible in your profile.


Extra Entries! Leave a separate comment for each one you do.

1. Blog about this giveaway, leaving a link to this post.

2. Follow me publicly. Click on follow this blog in the right sidebar. (If you already follow that counts)
3. Subscribe to my blog via rss feed. (If you already subscribe that counts)
4. Add my button to your blog, located at the top left sidebar (If you already have it, let me know with a link to your blog)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest. Leave the link to your tweet in the comments.

6. Favorite my blog on Technorati

Contest ends April 18, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winners will be chosen at random. This giveaway is open to US Residents ages 13+.

153 comments »

  • Heidi V said:  

    Currently using Regis Design Line

  • Heidi V said:  

    Blogged about the giveaway at http://theblackcell.com/blogs/?p=13340

  • annies home said:  

    herbal essence for most products here shampoo, conditioner, hair spray

  • annies home said:  

    follower
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    subscribe to feed
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    twittered about the giveaway http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/1497155487

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • Katherine said:  

    Oh my goodness, what type of hair products DON'T I use!? Ha ha. I think my favorite right now is actually a voluminizing mousse from Sunsilk!

    kkondek at gmail.com

  • Katherine said:  

    I follow on blogger!
    kkondek at gmail.com

  • Katherine said:  

    Faved on technorati! (ktkatherine)
    kkondek at gmail.com

  • Katherine said:  

    Follow and tweet! http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/1497183063

    kkondek at gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Mary
    zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    Hi there :) well, currently I am using Sauve moisturing shampoo and SexyHair Organics conditioner.

  • Fangirl Jen said:  

    I use Aveda hair products.

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    use everything- my hair is not manageable and changes with the weather

  • Vicky H. said:  

    I use Tresemme's curl products.

    lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

  • mom2boys said:  

    I currently use Pantene products for my hair. I do like to try things though. Thanks!



    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mom2boys said:  

    I'm also a follower!


    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Valerie said:  

    I use Bedhead
    My hair needs all the help
    KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com

  • Denise S. said:  

    I always have several different ones in the shower of whatever I had a coupon for. Currently its Suave, Pert, and Pantene.

  • Rita M said:  

    Frizz Ease... for the obvious reason!

  • DawnS said:  

    Currently we use Texture Line.

  • DawnS said:  

    I follow you through blogger!

  • Sonya Cocherell said:  

    I currently use pantene. Thanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I use Pantine mostly and whatever I can find to keep my thinning hair where I put it. :(

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on twitter and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/delaney_55/status/1499538552

  • Trisha said:  

    I use a lot of different hair products.. the one I love the most right now is Moroccanoil. Great stuff! parvax at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am following your blog and thanks for stopping by Delaney's World!

  • karenmed409 said:  

    I use Pantene or Tresmes

  • Stephanie said:  

    use redken and purology mostly with some more budget brands thrown in.
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

  • Courtney said:  

    I currently use Pantene products.

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

  • huggr1960 said:  

    I only use Dr Bonners all natural soaps all over.

  • Pamela937 said:  

    I currently use Tiger by Grund.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Currently I am using Herbal Essence.

    Nora
    neneelynn@yahoo.com

  • Amber said:  

    I used to use Herbal Essences but right now I am using Paul Mitchell and Frederic Fekkai!
    Thanks for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • mverno said:  

    herbal essence shampoo and tangle free. mverno@roadrunner.com

  • valerie2350 said:  

    i'm using paul mitchell

  • valerie2350 said:  

    http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1500837362

  • Jackie said:  

    I tend to use whatever is on sale. With two teens in the house, we have Suave, PertPlus and Dove Shampoo and conditioner right now. The girls use different styling products, and one of my favorite is Garnier Fructis Style Hairspray. I love the scent! Thanks for the review and giveaway!

  • Reiza said:  

    We use Suave Professionals.
    YiddishBitterRose at gmail dot com

  • Reiza said:  

    I follow you.
    YiddishBitterRose at gmail dot com

  • Reiza said:  

    tweet: http://twitter.com/ReizaM/status/1501021856
    YiddishBitterRose at gmail dot com

  • latishajean said:  

    I like Garnier Fructis right now I change alot. I also love frizz ease creme night serum got a sample then had to buy it works so good! Thanks for this giveaway!
    tishajean@charter.net

  • clc408 said:  

    I use mostly Pantene products. I'd like to try this. THianks for the giveaway.

  • divaqueenie said:  

    I have such a mixture of products....my current fave is old fashioned Brylecream, it really seems to finish off my style.

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I use Dove products! Thanks for the chance! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    Im following! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I subscribe via google reader! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I faved you on technorati, mom2anutball! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

  • buzzd said:  

    I use sun silk frizz line to control my frizz. This product sounds great for my hair.

  • Sunnyvale said:  

    shampoo, conditioner (manufacturer varies) and mousse

  • Deb K said:  

    I use Aussie Products but this sounds great and I would love to try it :)

  • angelica said:  

    I'm currently using tresemme heat protectant when I use flat iron, and biosilk when my hair is poofy. :)
    angelica_02_08[at]yahoo[dot]com

    happy easter!

  • Onna said:  

    Sounds like a great product. I use many different kinds!! Thanks for stopping by Toddler Craft!! Sounds like you do some great experiments!!

    Following you from mbc

    Onna@Toddlercraft

  • Deborah Wellenstein said:  

    Right now I'm using Paul Mitchell products-shampoo and conditioner. Thank you!

  • HilLesha O'Nan said:  

    I love Alterna hair products.

    lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net

  • Vi (pronounced Vy) said:  

    although i've used got2b in the past, i currently use sunsilk shampoos and vo5 curl mousse.

    she
    pookielocks at ymail dot com

  • Vi (pronounced Vy) said:  

    blogged:

    http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net/?p=2440

    she

  • Vi (pronounced Vy) said:  

    following your blog!

    she
    pookielocks at ymail dot com

  • Vi (pronounced Vy) said:  

    your button is in my scrolling blogroll

    she
    www.shebecameabutterfly.net

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I currently use Pantene products on my hair.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber by email.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I use Herbal Essences for shampoo and conditioner and use Paul Mitchell for styling products.

    hebert024 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm not loyal to any one brand when it comes to hair products. I buy what is on sale or what I have coupons for. Right now I have Garnier Fructis and Tresemme products on hand.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm an e-mail subscriber.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Vi (pronounced Vy) said:  

    following & tweeted

    http://twitter.com/SheBAButterfly/status/1511539067

    she

  • Sarah said:  

    Pantene Silver Expressions shampoo and conditioner and Suave hairspray.

  • Sue said:  

    I currently use Aveda Color Conserve products. Thanks for the giveaway~

  • tatertot374 said:  

    I use pantene mousse and gel in my hair. THank you!
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  • mogrill said:  

    Dove has some wonderful products!! I love their REAL woman campaigns too. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Nickolay said:  

    I use Thermafuse

    jason@allworldautomotive.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    We use Paul Mitchell and Suave. I'm not kidding, lol.
    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • sandyy456 said:  

    I usually use whatever is on sale...currently it's Garnier.

  • mrssquigg said:  

    I rarely use any products but with summer coming I really need something to tame the frizz. I have used John Frieda smoothing serum in the past and loved it but can't find it anymore.

    mrssquigg at comcast dot net

  • minishoes said:  

    I use Suave gel and hairspray. thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com

  • minishoes said:  

    I am a new follower.jacquecurl@gmail.com

  • minishoes said:  

    i am a new subscriber.jacquecurl@gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    mostly John Frieda products.....

  • cdmtx said:  

    i mix, Budget & salon products -- Redken smooth Shampoo & Neutrogena Hairmask

    great giveaway,thanks! :)

  • lilbabypug said:  

    I use low cost shampoo (Suave Professionals) but I am all about high end conditioner and stylers.

  • bayside99 said:  

    I currently use Suave products. Thanks for the giveaway!

  • bayside99 said:  

    I blogged: http://giveaways-galore.blogspot.com/2009/04/threedifferentdirectionscom-smooth.html

  • bayside99 said:  

    I followed via blogger.

  • bayside99 said:  

    I subscribed via reader.

  • bayside99 said:  

    I followed on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/bayside99/status/1536454760

  • bayside99 said:  

    I faved you on Technorati: bayside99

  • susan1215 said:  

    I use Paul Mitchell styling gel

  • Unknown said:  

    I use Fekkai and Keihl's hair products. I would love to try got2b. Their price point is way less and I would love to save money in these economic times.
    THANKS
    jesskaufman(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    Email Subscriber
    jesskaufman(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    I added your button to my blog.

    jesskaufman(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    I faved you on technorati.

  • Unknown said:  

    oops I forgot to list my technorati name is (MacMomof3)

    I also added your button to my blog.

  • covercover said:  

    Currently I use Redken hair products

  • Happi Shopr said:  

    I'm using Matrix Biolage Cooling Mint Shampoo and Conditioner that a mom gave me. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I use bedhead products and pantine shampoo.

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Suave!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • souldolphindream said:  

    I use alot of Aussie products. they work and smell great to

    souldolphindream@aol.com

    thanks for the giveaway

  • Anonymous said:  

    I use aveda products

  • Melanie said:  

    I use alot of different kinds.
    Right now I use Charles Worthington Big Hair shampoo, and got2be hairspray!


    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • Annemarie said:  

    I use Sexy Hair's Straight Sexy Hair line of products!!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I use Phyto products...work well!

    cglmg@comcast.net

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm using Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner right now. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm following your blog. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I have your button on my blog sidebar. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • djolsen said:  

    currently using Redkin fresh curls products. very curly hair.

  • Renee G said:  

    I am currently using Suave products.

    rsgrandinetti(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • intime said:  

    I use whatever I have a coupon or rebate for. My favorites are Samy products, though

  • Nanette said:  

    One of my favorite hair products is Sebastion Potion 9 conditioner.

  • angie said:  

    I use a big variety. I really like Kenra products.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I use Pantene. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • JoAnn said:  

    Currently use Pantene

    houmasweeper@bellsouth.net

  • yadgirl said:  

    I use Matrix Amplify shampoo. I don't use any styling products.

  • rbailey1958 said:  

    Nioxxin
    pkbailey@charter.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    A the salon I bought a serum
    called "10";
    it works so well, I'd buy it again!

    riceburns (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Terri Dell said:  

    I use Herbal essence and Brumble and Brumble...anyhting to tame the curls.

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    Currently have Tres Semme, Nexxus, Head and Shoulders and Aussie in my shower

  • cman said:  

    I currently use herbal essences shampoo & conditioner and Aussie sprunch spray :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I currently use Garnier Fructis but would love to try something new

    smarinels@hotmail.com

  • ms-texas said:  

    for shampoo i use john freida and for styling i use creative genius

    debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

  • ms-texas said:  

    i'm a follower - i thought i already was following but had to sign back up for some reason!

    debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

  • ms-texas said:  

    i already subscribe in my google reader

    debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

  • disneyfanheather said:  

    I currently use Pantene products.

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    Pantene hair products are my favorite that I use the most.

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I subscribe!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    I am currently using Herbal Essence
    products

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I follow on blogger!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Following your blog

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Subscriber via google

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Helen said:  

    I'm currently using the Halo line.

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Fave you on Technorati(Swtlilchick)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Donna said:  

    I use pantene.
    donna4444442yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I am a follower.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I faved you on technorati.(donnak4)
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I rotate the products that I use. Presently I am using Matrix Biolage, Redken, Neutrogena Triple Moisture, and Nexxus shampoos and conditioners which are all for very dry/damaged hair. All of these products were gifts to me. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    I use all kinds of things, from shine serum to leave in conditioner to mousse. I have to find something that works real soon, or I'm going back to the Dorothy Hamill.

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    faved on technorati.
    choochoo428

  • lilyk said:  

    I currently use mousse.

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your feed.

  • Leave your response!