,

Ultimate Blog Party Post

Saturday, March 21, 2009 Leave a Comment

Ultimate Blog Party 2009
Hi All! Welcome to my Blog!! Vanilla Biscotti coffee is on, and probably all I have to offer you is some Animal Crackers. If you dip them in some Pillsbury Icing they're pretty yummy though.

Three Different Directions is how I run here, although lately I admit, it's been more like One Straight Ahead direction, and that has been lots of reviews. I'm blessed that, that part of my blog has really taken off, like I never thought it would!

If you dig a little bit in the archives, besides reviews, you will also find a bit about our homeschool (although most of my homeschooling posts are about homeschool curriculum!), and our vacations, which take place about all things Disney!

When I'm not reviewing, or homeschooling my nearly 13 year old Genius, or traveling, I try my hand at a little bit of knitting and my guilty little pleasure is playing WoW (if you don't know what it is, don't worry...) with my family. I also really enjoy watching Lost, Heroes and Amazing Race.

Pull up a chair, stay awhile, follow or subscribe if you like, and don't forget to check out my giveaways!

If you want to join in the party, I'll let you leave for a while (but come back okay?) -- check out the banner at the top of this post to visit more blog parties!

Till Later Peeps!! -- Tammy

12 comments »

  • Julie Donahue said:  

    Nice to see you! Stop by when you can.

  • MoodyMommy said:  

    I would love to know what you did to have the reviews take off??

    Please come visit me while you are party hopping

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am out party hopping!!
    Nice to meet you!
    Hope to see you over that Thrifty Hearts!

  • A Family Completed... said:  

    I was just out party hopping, I came from A Family Completed Hope you'll stop by!

  • Lana said:  

    Love finding fellow party homeschoolers! How fun!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Your animal crackers sound yummy! I look forward to partying with you this week!

  • KarenW said:  

    Nice to meet you! We are huge LOST fans here. Enjoy the party!

  • Kate said:  

    Heya! Followed your link back, figured it was only fair, and check it out, you do reviews! I'll be sending you an email in a week or so about that, never fear. :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I thought I recognized your blog name on the list at the UBP! I used Flibby to design my blog and your blog was one in her portfolio that impressed me. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Nice to meet you. I'm party hopping for the UBP. Hope you can drop by as well. Have a great day! :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Hi Tammy! So nice to meet you. Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

    Ta!

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

  • Leave your response!