Hey little girl - do you know what the purpose of this mine cart was?Well why don't I give you a closer look....That's right, it's an original Port-A-Potty!!
Too funny! That last picture is great.
hmmm...i've never seen that before too. thanks for share in here. and thanks drop at my ww post
LOL!! What cute pictures. Love the last one!!
I just love the expression on her face! LOL! Happy WW and thanks for stopping by :)
Looks like an antique. Very cool. At first I thought it was a popcorn cart. LOL! I love the expression on your little one's face. So cute!!
Oh, that's funny and I love her laughing!
LOL! she's such a cutie pie ;-)Happy WW!
that really is hilarious!!
Eww. lol. That's quite a history lesson. Tell me it was disinfected. Ack.
Click thrice to highlight it all
Too funny! That last picture is great.
hmmm...i've never seen that before too. thanks for share in here. and thanks drop at my ww post
LOL!! What cute pictures. Love the last one!!
I just love the expression on her face! LOL! Happy WW and thanks for stopping by :)
Looks like an antique. Very cool. At first I thought it was a popcorn cart. LOL! I love the expression on your little one's face. So cute!!
Oh, that's funny and I love her laughing!
LOL! she's such a cutie pie ;-)
Happy WW!
that really is hilarious!!
Eww. lol. That's quite a history lesson. Tell me it was disinfected. Ack.