Winners of Yoplait, T P Kitchen & Allergaroo Giveaways
I've been a little slow on naming the winners for the Yoplait giveway, because one of the original winners never responded to my e-mails. Since I gave the commenter five days to get back to me, it was not until yesterday that another winner was chosen in their place. So without further delay the three random winner comments were:
gkstratos, janetfaye and ms.lilyk
The T P Kitchen giveaway for the Jam Giftpack from Oregon Jam Lady was LeslieVeg.
Jennifer was the 80th comment in the Allergaroo giveaway. The randomizer chose comment #79 but since that person didn't have an email address in their profile or comment, Jennifer was the next in line!
Remember to leave a contact e-mail when you enter a giveaway on any blog. You may lose out on a much wanted prize because the blog owner has no way to contact you for your shipping information!
Be sure to visit Three Different Directions over the weekend. I have a review and giveaway coming up, that will have 7 winners!



























Thank you so much!! I cannot wait to get the jam!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/