T P Kitchen Review & Giveaway
Do you remember what it was like to go berry picking when you were young? How you could already smell and taste them, before you'd go in to pick it off the plant, just waiting to pop it into your mouth.
When I received the package from T P Kitchen, that's exactly how I felt! I hurried to open the box, knowing what was inside, so I could have a taste.
The first thing I want to tell you about this jam I received is that it is packaged incredibly well. When you order something from The Oregon Jam Lady at T P Kitchen, if it arrives damaged, it won't be their fault. My jam jar was nestled and well protected in the box it was sent in.
Upon opening the jar, it was immediately apparent that fresh, whole berries had gone into the making of this jam. The Oregon Jam Lady and her children, pick all the berries themselves in the hills of the Oregon coast.
All of her products are made in her fully licensed Department of Agriculture kitchen, in small batches, which retains the flavor and texture of the berries.
I got to try the variety with seeds, but it is also available without seeds (which is still a whole fruit jam, the seeds are just pressed out). The only other ingredients in this delicious jam, are sugar and pectin. It is available to purchase with Splenda, if sugar content is a concern for you. I love the fact that it is naturally organic too.After having enjoyed it on toast for breakfast for a few mornings, I think I will try some of the other ways, The Oregon Jam Lady suggests using her best selling jam. One of them is to use it on oatmeal (breakfast is quickly becoming my favorite meal of the day). She also has an ice cream recipe on her site, and instructions on how to make a milk shake with it.
This jam is only one of the varieties she sells on her site. Huckleberry is another. She also sells jellies, oils, gift baskets, candy bark and chocolate spoons! Her jams start at just $4.79 for a 9oz jar. It is so worth the cost to order and have shipped!! This jam is yummy.
The Oregon Jam Lady at T P Kitchens is wanting you to have the finest homemade jam in Oregon! She is sponsoring a 2 Jam Gift Pack here on Three Different Directions. The random commenter will receive One Jar of the Wild Oregon Blackberry Jam and One Jar of the Wild Huckleberry Jam.

Here's how to enter: (By leaving a comment you agree to the Privacy Disclosure and Rules)
- Visit T P Kitchen and tell me what jam (OTHER THAN Wild Blackberry or Wild Huckleberry varieties) you would like to try from The Oregon Jam Lady's selection.
For additional entries (the above entry MUST be done in order to qualify for additional entries)
- Follow my blog publicly (that's the only way I can verify) if you already follow publicly just comment with that and your blogger id.
- Subscribe to my feed, if you already subscribe just mention that you already do.
- Write a post and link back to this contest on your blog, leave the permalink so I can find you.
- Spread the word to your friends via twitter and leave your username with the link.
- Grab my button, and put it on your blog, leave a link so I can find you, if my button is already on your blog just let me know.
- Use your EC credits to buy advertising on Three Different Directions, just comment with your blog name so I can check my list of current and awaiting ads.
US Residents ages 18+ only please.
Contest ends on February 24, 2009 at 10:00 am cst.



























Apple Pie
Pomegranate Jelly takes me back to being ten years old, sitting up in our old huge pomegranate tree. And the taste of those jellies..oh, my.
Oh, and the stains on my clothes!?%&*()) (those would be my mom's yells!)
Strawberry rhubarb
I would love to try the watermelon jelly. I never had that and it sounds delish.
apple butter sounds yummy- they all look so yummy!
The Apricot Pineapple Jam sounds so delicious!
texas_heartland84[at]yahoo[dot]com
The Apple Butter--yum!
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I would try Strawberry Jam but my hubby would definitely want orange marmalade. Sounds so good right now!
I would love to try the Peach Jam!
Id love to try the strawberry or the watermelon out of curiousity!
frogz60@hotmail.com
Splenda strawberry. I try to limit sugar as much as possible.
mzpaw@yahoo.com
I must say that I love seedless, blackberry jam. It's a little bit of a task to find it around my area so, it's good to know I can order some quality, tasty jam when I run out.
With that being said, I'm also loving the Oregon Blueberry jam. I cannot find blueberry jam ANYWHERE around my area. This jam looks mouth-watering!
thinkingbrain135 (at) gmail (dot) com
I love love love Strawberry jam and would love to try hers.
I follow and I have subscribed as heartchild.
Thanks!
Orange Marmalade mmmmmm!
ajcmeyer AT go DOT com
Citrus Marmalade
is getting my mouth watering already.
Follow blog tes283
tweeted
http://twitter.com/TES283/status/1219854809
like to try the watermelon jelly
The Pomengranate Jelly and the Pineapple-Apricot jam.
embracelove@care2.com
I think I would like the strawberry although the apricot pineapple looks interesting too.
I signed up to follow.
thanks!
I'd like to try the Strawberry-Rhubarb Jam...
I would love to have the pomegranate!
ptinaw at gmail.com
It's a toss up between the strawberry rhubarb and the apricot pineapple.
I would love to try the Apple Pie Jam. Yum!!
orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com
Being a huge fan of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, naturally I'd go with the Strawberry Rhubarb Jam. I've never seen that before and the Oregon Jam Lady should be commended for her originality.
thank you for the great contest
enter me please
The Pomegranate Jelly is my favorite
seesessel (at) gmail (dot) com
I would also love to try strawberry jam.
I love pomegranate so that would be the flavor that I'd want other than these.
Pomegranate jelly, yummmmmmmmm. Or at least, it sounds yum. Just had dark chocoloate covered pomegranates for the first time on Sunday. To die for. Thinking jam would be almost as good, especially if it was spread on chocolate bread.
I need to go get something to wipe the drool of my computer...
the apple pie sounds wonderful
I would like to try the Peach jam.
Yes, I remember picking those stickery blackberries and huckleberries in the hills of Idaho when I was camping as a kid!
I'd like to try the Spenda Strawberry since I'm a diabetic. Thanks. Charlotte
charlottewinters@cox.net
I would like to try the cherry jam.
Pomegrante Jam
watermelon for me
The mango jam sounds really good...especially on waffles.
I would like to try the strawberry jam.
I would love to try the strawberry jam.
absolutely the Rhubarb Jam
patricjames@hotmail.com
my dad would love this.
I would love to try the Pomegranate jelly.
Oh...so many to choose from. I'd love to try the Strawberry Rhubarb Jam. Thanks for the review and giveaway!
I follow
I subscribe
I'd love to try Pomegranate Jelly
I follow
I would love to try their Pomegranate Jelly.
Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com
I would love to try pomegranate. It's supposed to be good for you.
I would love to try the Sweet and Sour (HOT)Habanero Dipping Sauce!
Great giveaway.
meredycat*lycos*com
wow every thing is so grateand sweet and well i see rubarb jam and watermeling jelly (how thay do that one?) wow i realy do love jams and things and thay even have bark candy plese oh please enter me infor this i realy got to give this stuff a try thanks
rhubarb :)
subscriber
follower
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1221766911
I'm not sure someone in Oregon can make Peach Jam taste the way my Georgia great-grandmother did, but I'd sure like to try it. The mere mention of blackberries takes me back to picking berries for cobbler when I was just a tiny girl.--Thank you for the tasty offer!
Watermelon Jelly! I'd love to try that!
quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
rubarb
mjgroesbeck@yahoo.com
The Raspberry Solid Chocolate Roses look just delectable and I am going to try them. jelly15301@gmail.com
I am a subscriber. jelly15301@gmail.com
Jalapeno Jelly
for sure...YUM!
i follow thanks again
am subscribed
have your button on my sidebar
thanks again
The Apple Pie jam sound great
I'd like to try the Peach Jam, Apple Butter and Orange Marmalade.
traymona[at]aol.com
Strawberry Jam
I would like to try Apricot Jam. Thanks.
I'd love to try the Peach Jam. asthenight at gmail dot com
I am following your blog (Deborah). asthenight at gmail dot com
Tweet! AsTheNight http://twitter.com/AsTheNight/status/1222836141 asthenight at gmail dot com
Huckleberry jam reminds me of being a kid and visiting my grandparents farm where the berries we in abundance! I would also like the Jalepeno pepper jelly. I like it over cream cheese and served with triscuits! Yummy!!
I live in Oregon, and huckleberries are a real treat. I go hunting for them every chance I get! I would love to try the Strawberry Rhubarb Jam-it sounds delicious!
smchester at gmail dot com
Splrnda strawberry
I would try apple butter and strawberry rhubarb. Yum!
Also, I subscribe to you in bloglines.
The Cherry Jam sounds wonderful!
I would love to try the rhubarb jam.
My favorite is the Mango Chutney!
Thank you so much for the giveaway and please enter me.
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I love homemade jams. I would like to try the rhubarb. There is nothing like a great rhubarb jam.
I would love to try the Apple Butter. Thanks!
I would love to try the Strawberry Jam. My friends Mom used to make jars of Strawberry Jam every summer and it was the best stuff I every tasted. Like a trip down memory lane
I'd love to try the strawberry jam--it's my favorite! Thanks for the contest!
I'd like to try the cherry jam.
I'd like to try the Apricot/Pineapple Jam
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I'd love to try the apple pie jam! parvax at aol dot com
I'd love to try the Strawberry Rhubarb Jam. I've always loved that tart sweet taste. thanks!
Raspberry jam, of course~
JohnMurphy33161(at)live(dot)com
I'd like to try some of their Jalepeno jelly. My brother-in-law made some one year and it was great, but he doesn't make it anymore!
I'd love to try Pomegranate Jelly.
Peach and Apple Pie Jam sound wonderful (so does their Cranberry white chocolate bark!)
The Strawberry Jam looks great.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I follow as samsakara
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I'd like to try the apricot jam. I love apricots!
Marionberry jelly sounds like a great taste of Oregon!
The Apple Pie or the Strawberry Jam both sound increible
jason@allworldautomotive.com
strawberry sounds yummy
I would love to try the Plum jam. I have never tried that before and it sounds so good.
I'm a subscriber.
I would love to try the apple butter
Splenda Strawberry
It sounds and looks delicious! I would also love to try the apricot jam.
Thank you!
I follow your blog.
I also subscribe in Google Reader. Thanks again!
MMM the Marionberry jam (seedless) sounds yummy.
I really want try the Habanero Pepper Jelly & the Watermelon Jelly!~thanks
I'd love to try the plum jam y mom and I used to make it when i was young.
dove42(at)comcast(dot)net
Strawberry for me!!!
Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!
Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com
http://feedyourpig.blogspot.com
http://feedyourpiggiveaways.blogspot.com
Following you!
Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!
Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com
http://feedyourpig.blogspot.com
http://feedyourpiggiveaways.blogspot.com
These look delicious--I'd love to try the Cherry Jam. Thanks for the giveaway!
I'm following your blog.
The Orange Marmalade sounds wonderful.
Thanks!
1bmore @ gmail . com
The Plum Jam and the Mango Jam sound interesting. Thank you very much!
I follow.
I subscribe.
cherry jam!
Hard to choose, but would go for either the plum or the rhubarb--definitely flavors that you don't see very ofter (at least the rhubarb)!
clynsg at yahoo.com
The Pomegranate Jelly looks wonderful!
strawberry!
I follow
They all sound yummy but the strawberry jam caught my eye. Thank you for the giveaway
Do I really have to choose only one jam They all look so delicious and I love berries but my all time favorite is raspberry jam with the seeds
I'd like to try the Plum Jam, yum!
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
I'm a follower.
This brings back memories of my great grandmother making her berry jam every year when I was a kid. Boy, do I miss it.
I bet the Apricot Jam is really good.
I wouldn't mind trying the Pomegranate Jelly or the Mango Jam.
I am already a follower.
I subscribed to your feed via my google reader.
I'd love to try the ginger jelly. Sounds tangy - a nice switch from really sweet jam. Thanks for the giveaway.
The watermelon jelly sounds soooo good! I've never even seen watermelon jelly! :) Thank you so much for offering this giveaway! eyeslikesugar [at] gmail [dot] com
I will try Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
This brings on sweet memories of visits to Oregon!
I'd have to try the Oregon Marionberry Jam!
The watermelon jelly looks yummy!!
The Peach Jam sounds delicious!
hblaser at gmail dot com
I would try the peach jam as that has always been my favorite!
OMG! The Apricot Pineapple and Apple Pie both sound delectible.
Strawberry Jam is my son's favorite so that would be one to try and while not a jam the Pomegranate Jelly sounds yummy too!
I would like to try pomagerante jelly.
I'd love to try TP Kitchen's Splenda Strawberry Jam.
Thanks!
I follow you on blogger (nape).
tweeted you here (name=nape9393):
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1235721691
I subscribe RSS via google reader.
I am a rhubarb lover so i would love to try their rhubarb jam!!
khzarrugh at gmail dot com
Rhubarb, strawberry rhubarb, plum, and for jelly...WATERMELON. It is making me hungry just thinking about it.
jamielgirl74@yahoo.com
Another jam that looks delicious is the Cherry jam! Yumm-O!
STRAWBERRY JAM AND WOULD LOVE TO TRY THE WATERMELON JELLY! THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!
I AM A SUBSCRIBER!
I still don't know how to do all the other stuff so I will say that I like the apricot jam
apple butter, yum!
Plum Jam or Apricot/Pineapple? Don't make me choose. AAAArrgghhh.
I would choose: Splenda Strawberry and Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
mariannakeough at hotmail.com
I've had you in my blog roll:
http://plowlady2.blogspot.com/
mariannakeough at hotmail.com
Apple Pie Jam
pamatmayo@hotmail.com
Love her flavors of jam. I would love to try her Peach Jam
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber via email.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a follower.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I would like to try the cherry jam.
farrell@crosslake.net
I subscribe.
farrell@crosslake.net
Yum! It all sounds good but I think the "Cranberry Walnut Jam" sounds really different and good!
Mango jam sounds yummy - I wonder about ginger jam too!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
I'd like to try the seedless raspberry jam.
Cherry Jam
I would like to try the watermelon-
Diane
dianesmb@aol.com
Christina - xristya@rock.com - I'd like to try the Watermelon Jelly jam - sounds WONDERFUL!
Peach Jam sounds good.
Red Pepper Chapotle Jelly -- Sounds like a trip!
kslibi (at) gmail (dot) com
Pomegranate Jelly
I would love to try her apple butter. I haven't had this for years.
rsgrandinetti(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd love to try the Strawberry Rhubarb jam!
Plum jam sounds delicious, thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
I publicly follow your blog. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
I subscribed via email. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
I blogged about your contest at http://beccascontestlist.blogspot.com/2009/02/win-one-jar-of-wild-oregon-blackberry.html
I tweeted the contest at http://twitter.com/sbshortie/status/1240065287
My username is sbshortie
Cherry Jam
subscribed
spacebarshift2003@yahoo.com
http://idolatoz.blogspot.com
I would like to try the Pomegranate Jelly
Strawberry rhubarb - not going to find that flavor just anywhere! :)
mcj4tlj@comcast.net
My jam must have berries! I'd like to try the Made with Splenda
Marionberry Jam
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam sounds good...there were several other varieties that looked delicious too!
Cranberry-walnut sounds yummy!
Strawberry Jam
I follow
quiltingreader
I would love to try out the Jalapeno Pepper Jelly, Mild for some zesty taste!
pauline15_01 at hotmail dot com
Yum Yum I would try the Splenda Strawberry Jam... that is a SURE winner in my book!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg left a tweet on twitter. Here's the link
http://tinyurl.com/bo7py8
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I would love to try the peach jam. Yum!
Mango jam sounds fabulous! Thanks for the awesome contest!
I would love to try the mint jelly.
pkildow a gmail dot com
I like the Orange Marmalade
acptuser(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd like to try the apple pie jam. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Mango is my favorite fruit, I bet a toasted bagel with fresh mango jam would be heavenly! I also would like the plum, and well, who am I kidding? I would love them all, not much makes me happier than toast and jelly!
Apple Pie Jam sounds so yummy!
Mmmm, ginger jelly
I follow.
I subscribe.
Subscribed
Apple Butter! I love apple butter on toast
The apple pie jam sounds very interesting.
I would love to try the Mango Jam!
I want to try the watermelon jelly!
The Splenda Strawberry sounds good to me. AztecFeller@aol.com
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam ...bet it tastes just like the pie
joni514@roadrunner.com