New England Natural Bakers - Review
In my never ending quest to find healthy foods for my family, I found New England Natural Bakers online at their website.
I was immediately intrigued by their "Save The Forest Honoring Nature's Gifts" logo, and so inquired in order to find out more about them.
Todd from New England Natural Bakers, sent our family a generous sampling of their products to try, and you'll have to live vicariously through me as I describe them to you!
The first product I want to tell you about is their organic Save The Forest Nut Granola. This morning we had to get up really early, and I knew I needed something that was going to keep me moving until lunch, so I decided to have the Save The Forest Nut Granola. I was shocked at the amount of nuts in this packages, and the kind. I have yet to see a Brazil nut in a granola mix. This particular granola is wheat and salt free as well. Between the Brazil nuts, cashews and coconut flavors, I loved this stuff. With 18 varieties of granola to choose from, you are sure to find one you want to try!All of the granolas and snack mixes are made in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Really though, another great reason to buy this specific type of granola from New England Natural Bakers is because 10% of profits from the sales of Save The Forest and other items are donated to environmental and social causes.
New England Natural Bakers also has a line of trail mixes. Again, the variety of their trail mixes is astounding! So many to chose from. I received a couple of them to try and the one I liked best was the Magical Mystery Mix.There's no mystery that all that is in this snack is natural goodness, but the taste is certainly magical. When the rest of the family started dipping into it, I had to relinquish the package. The raisins are plump, the nuts are fresh and the sundrops (candy covered chocolates) provide just the right amount of sweetness. This mix is also 99.9% Non GMO.
What I really want to highlight though, are New England Natural Bakers new line of chewy granola bars. I'm hooked. They come in three different flavors.
The Organic Chocolate Omega Bar, with 410mg of Omega 3s, No trans fats, and 11 grams of whole grains, has a distinct citrus taste. Anyone who likes "orange chocolate" (like my husband!), will love this.
The Organic Antioxidant Bar, with Berries, Cinnamon, and Vanilla flavors, this bar supports the immune system. What's more they taste delicious!
My favorite of the three though, is the Organic Maple Nut Bar. Made with real maple syrup and raspberries, this bar has 6 grams of fiber! If you follow the Weight Watchers program like I do, then you'll be thrilled to hear that this bar is only 2 points. Far healthier for you, and filling, why bother with 100 Calorie Bars only to feel hungry later.If you are looking for even more reasons to try the products from New England Natural Bakers here are some:
- They've been producing quality, high natural and organic healthy foods for more than 30 years
- They are 3rd party certified organic
- All products made by them are Kosher
- Competitive prices
So if you want to improve the quality of the foods you and your family eat, you'll want to look for these fantastic tasting snacks in your local Natural Health Food Store or Grocery Store. If you can't find them though, let your store manager know, by giving him the information located here, because they can be ordered for you!
Thanks Todd, for allowing our family to get hooked on your granola bars! We'll be buying more soon, since a box went mysteriously missing from my cupboard, and I have a funny feeling, it made it's way to my husband's desk at work!



























Sounds yummy!!!