We Have Winners! Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce

Thursday, January 29, 2009 Leave a Comment

I hope you all checked out Country Bob's Homepage while you were visiting my contest, because then you'll know that were really no losers here!

I had 134 entries, and the randomizer picked numbers 69 & 15.

simply_unique was number 69, and unfortunately for number 15 - well there was no contact information left in the user profile or the comment. So I used the randomizer again and it chose number 12 for me who was coriwestphal.

Now, for all of those who are interested in winning, the odds are in your favor to do extra entries, because simply_unique's comment was from subscribing to my feed, and coriwestphal's comment was from when she twittered my contest!

Stick around though, I have a couple more contests coming in the next couple of days, and hope to host more throughout 2009!

1 comments »

  • simply_unique said:  

    Thank you so much! I will reply to your email right now!

  • Leave your response!