Tuesday's Tip Jar
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Leave a Comment
I love burning scented candles. Especially those large jar candles that you can get. (Kind of like our jar picture to the side). The most efficient way to burn a candle so that you get the most out of it, is to make sure the wick is trimmed. But when the candle wax has burned down half way to the bottom of the jar, it can get a little tricky to snip that wick. I have tried those specially made wick cutters, but find they don't work the best.
My Tuesday Tip is.....if you need to snip a wick in a candle, especially a large jar candle, use a pair of nail clippers. It's easy to get in, easy to snip, and easy to store!
See more tips at http://www.blogmommas.com



























Great idea! I would have never thought of nail clippers!
Happy Tuesday!
:)
Becki@BlogMommas
That is a great idea! I thought of how I could trim that wick a few times, and nail clippers never occured to me. Brilliant!