Bon Mangé Review & Giveaway
So tell me....after you have eaten a wonderful meal of lets say, Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo accompanied by Garlic Bread, do you pop a breath mint in your mouth to get that "tingling" feeling, only to be disappointed because once that feeling is gone, so is the fresh breath? Yeah, me too. I have tried not to think about it too much because, well maybe if I pretend not to notice, maybe nobody else will either. Wishful thinking.
Well as I was surfing the internet I came across Bon Mangé, Inc. A Washington based company which has patented technology products that clean your mouth and freshen your breath. I contacted Bon Mangé because I was extremely interested in their products. As you all know, our family loves cruising, and we often go from dinner, straight to the show, or other activities on the ship. Talking to others with unpleasant breath does not give a good impression.
Scott Chaykin, president of the company, generously sent me a sampling of their products, so I could try them out.
SorbayPC is a patented technology, that removes residual food flavors and food residues from your mouth. It comes in two forms a spray mist and a lozenge.
The spray is really easy to use, all you need to do is spray it three times in your mouth, and swish it around. It has little to no flavor, and leaves your mouth virtually taste free. The lozenges have a light pleasant taste to them, and you really notice that your mouth is clean when you are done sucking one. Scott did advise me however, that some people may have a sensitivity to them since the ingredients include tannic acid. Since I am a great lover of coffee, I did not notice any taste problems with it, and actually have enjoyed using them a lot. My husband who is not a coffee drinker and in general has a sensitive palate, did not notice the tannic in it either.
There is also a version of the lozenge that provides extra benefits. The SorbayMTC Lozenge, helps eliminate tartar by softening it. This is helpful as it is easier then to brush the tartar off your teeth, and dental cleanings will be less of a hassle since you did much of the work!
I was also able to try out Monjay. Monjay is a product that prevents garlic/onion breath and aftertaste, as well as reduces bean and cabbage family related intestinal discomfort. Monjay is a yeast derived food product. This product works in the digestive tract with your food to give you the beneficial results. Monjay comes in an easy to use tube. It actually looks like yeast granules (my picture isn't the greatest), and has a tiny bit of a yeasty scent to it, but has no taste to it at all.
Super easy to use, all you need to do is sprinkle about 1/8 of a teaspoon (very minimal amount), on your food, when it is at a consumable temperature (if you put it on when it's too hot, the effect of it will become inert). Something like this....I have often gotten stomach discomfort from foods like broccoli, cauliflower and green beans. But after using Monjay on my food for the past week, I have had no problems (or odors for that matter!).
What I like best about these products (besides the fact that they work) is that they are completely portable. Easy to carry in your purse or pocket, you can have the ability to freshen your breath wherever you are, and the confidence that it will last.
All in all I give these products a thumbs up. They truly do what they claim to do, and that is clean your mouth, so that you truly have fresh breath. Mint is not fresh, it's mint!
Scott Chaykin wants you to have fresh, clean breath too! (Isn't that nice of him?). He is generously donating a prize package consisting of:
One bag of SorbayPC Lozenges and 1 bottle of Monjay.
Here's how to enter: (By leaving a comment you agree to the Privacy Disclosure and Rules)
- Visit Bon Mangé's Site and leave a comment telling me what other product they sell that I did not mention in my review. (I will keep from publishing the comments until the contest is over so everyone has a fair chance!)
For additional entries
- Follow my blog publicly (that's the only way I can verify) if you already follow publicly just comment with that and your blogger id.
- Subscribe to my feed, if you already subscribe just mention that you already do.
- Write a post and link back to this contest on your blog.
- Spread the word to your friends via twitter and leave your username with the link.
US Residents ages 18+ only please.
Contest ends on February 12, 2009 at 10:00 am cst.For more great blog giveaways visit - Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival.



























They sell Sorbay Poc Pet Oral Care! Which removes tarter and doggy/kitty breath! Thanks for entering me!
The pet oral care! I would love to try it!!
I didn't see the Pocmist for pets in your review. I've never heard of these products and they sound very interesting.
mommy_34695@yahoo.com
lol...i like the one that is to take care of "ugly pet breath" ...i laughed to see that :)
SorbayPOC is a liquid formulation of the patented Sorbay technology
Pet oral care!! lol, that is funny! :)
Is this safe for toddlers? My 2 year old gets BAD breath sometimes and I am curious if this would be safe for him?
I think the Sorbay POC for pets is awesome - might have to try it for the cats. Has to be easier than trying to bruch their teeth or taking them to the vet & paying to have their teeth cleaned.
Another item is the SorbayPOC Mist for Dogs and Cats.
The pet bad breath spray is neat. I'd love to see if it worked on one cat in particular.
jackieksheaffer(at)yahoo(dot)com
I agree to the Privacy Disclosure and Rules. They sell Sorbay POC Mist that Eliminates Dog Tarter and Pet Breath too. Look out Mighty Dog Spike laying on my lap, because you are almost out of your doggie mouthwash, so we could give something else a try. Hopefully it will work better than the last stuff we bought Mr. Stinky Breath.
Thanks for sharing--these products look fantastic! I'd really like to try the pet oral care; it's so nice to see the company branching out and offering a version for our furry friends!
SorbayPOC for pet oral care.
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a follower.
sorbay mtc and sorbay poc - both sound interesting
tweet
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1158782491
pet oral care mist
luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net
They also sell SorbayPOC for dogs and cats.
I'm following your blog
Thanks
They also have Sorbay POC mist for pet oral care. Sounds like a winner for my 150 lb English Mastiff! She has the worst breath in the world!! Thanks for the chance to win.
They make a Sorbay Pet Oral care for pets breath.
Thanks for the giveaway!
kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com
SorbayPOC which removes tartar from dogs and cats teeth. Very cool product.
I can't wait to try it out, should I win. :)
I subscribed. Thanks!
They also sell SorbayPOC for dogs and cats. I'm seriously thinking about getting this for my dog, he has really bad breath!
Thanks for the giveaway!
mattandjen[at]gmail.com
The Sorbay POC Mist for Pets is what you didn't talk about in your review!
Thanks for the giveaway--I'm really curious about this stuff! :)
krtrumpet [at] aol [dot] com
Sorbay pet products!
Sorbay Pet Oral Care Mist
they make stuff for dogs and cats to con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
what a cool product
I like sorbaypoc mist-our dogs have HORRIBLE breath!
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
They have pet oral care too!
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
www.weightingforperfection.blogspot.com
I am a follower
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
www.weightingforperfection.blogspot.com
Wow, they have something called SorbayPOC that gets rid of cat and dog bad breath!!
sorbay poc
Sorbay POC mist for animals :) My cat needs this! LOL :)
something else you didnt cover- SORBAYPOC IS A LIQUID FORMULATION OF THE PATENTED SORBAY TECHNOLOGY
I wonder if that works? eliminates pet breath odor- yeah right! My dog is the worst!
ashlomb at yahoo dot com
I spotted the "Sorbay Pet Oral Care Spray" and thought WHAT A SPLENDID PRODUCT! Thank you for the giveaway - I think these folks have a wonderful idea going!
klownmom[at]gmail[dot]com
they also sell pet oral care mist. yyeres[at]gmail[dot]com
I like the Pet Spray
newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com
http://dexterphilip.blogspot.com
SorbayPOC I think that was the name....the one for the pets bad breath...Wow! My dog Suzy really needs that! ;o}
tlb3405@yahoo.com
The Sorbay POC Mist eliminates Dog and Cat tartar and pet breath
rosans4@comcast.net
I follow your blog
rosans4@comcast.net
I'm a subscriber
rosans4@comcast.net
I blogged about it. http://cashcuddler.com hasgirl at gmail.com
Hey! They have Pet Oral Care as well, so that you and your pets can have fresh breath.. It's also nice that it helps eliminate tartar from their teeth. Oral care with pets is very hard, and they need their teeth as much as we do. Thank you for offering this giveaway! eyeslikesugar [at] gmail [dot] com
subscriber via google
i am a follower
Sorbay Pet Oral Care is the other item they sell.
They also sell Sorbay POC Mist for pets (which I would totally review myself! LOL) This stuff looks super neat - thanks for contacting them to review it. I'd never have found out about them otherwise! :)
Wow, my cats could sure use the Pet Oral care!
SorbayPOC takes care of our fur babies by undermining canine and feline tartar and facilitate the removal of these tartars from the teeth.
SOMEONE will be extremely happy with this giveaway! I'd love to be the lucky winner! Thank you for offering this prize.
Sorbay POC (Pet oral care mist) mist. I'd love to try this out on my cat Psycho. She likes to lick me awake and she doesn't have the greatest breath.
ladycat713@yahoo.com
They also sell SorbayPOC Mist.
Item you didn't mention: SorbayPOC.
Thank you!
I follow publicly as Heather
I subscribe via rss feed.
I tweeted.
choochoo428
http://twitter.com/choochoo428/status/1202711056
SorbayPOC is the name of the product. garrettsambo@aol.com
I like their Sorbay Pet Oral Care. That's a really cool product. Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com
SorbayPOC for doggies :)
you didn't mention the SorbayPOC, which sounds really cool!