, ,

A Cup of Coffee Anyone?

Monday, October 27, 2008 Leave a Comment

Those who know me well, know I love my coffee! The addiction obsession pleasure started when I was 15 working a summer office job. I was the first one in the office and required to make the coffee. Well at 15 I was a little stubborn and thought to myself "if I'm going to make it, I'm going to drink it". So going on nearly 20 years now, coffee is my next best friend.

As for coffee makers you name it I've got it. I own a Mr. Coffee 12 cup - a Bodum press - a Senseo machine. I love my Senseo machine for the quick one cup before I have to leave times. However... the spout is not tall enough for a travel mug to fit under (I have one of the original versions, I think the newer ones they made corrected this flaw them more efficient).

You know though I'd love to have a one cup quickie machine that is made for a travel mug, and wouldn't you know, A Wrestling Addicted Mom, has a giveaway right now, where the prize is a Keurig B70. Just what I need for my fix! So all you coffee lovers band together, stampede over to A Wrestling Addicted Mom and try and take that machine from me!

Now I need to go and make myself a cup of Buttered Rum flavored coffee.....yummmmm

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Oh thanks for sharing! I love coffee too! Only I bounce between hazelnut & amaretto...

    mmm...

  • Leave your response!