Pizza Hut's Tuscani Pasta
Oh, we're going to Olive Garden for dinner tonight, and while I love their pasta, breadsticks and soup, for the three of us, it can get kind of pricey. Which is why we don't do it too often. But as I was surfing today I came across Lisa Cooking.com (the easy way to cook)
hmm...couldn't we all use that?.... (but I digress...)
Lisa (the lucky lady that she is), got to try the newest Tuscani Pasta creation from Pizza Hut, the Premium Bacon Mac n' Cheese. (Although she says it's made of rotini noodles, which makes me wonder why it's not called Premium Bacon Rotini n' Cheese, but really that's neither here nor there is it?).
So now I'm all jealous, while I'll still eat at Olive Garden tonight to the tune of $40+, Lisa got a delicious pasta meal for $12.99 - for her WHOLE family. Now that my friends is a bargain.
The good news is, Lisa is nice, she is giving away 3 certificates over at her blog so me (well if I'm as lucky as Lisa is), and two of you (well hopefully my readers, and referrals will win), can enjoy some of this yummy pasta too!



























0 comments »
Leave your response!