I'm Hungry Where Can We Eat?
Mommy Community is having a Blog Trip, and they're visiting your neighborhood! Well not really but if they were, and they were hungry, where would you take them to eat?
I know where we would go.....the same two places we ate (are eating) out this week. Unusual to say the least in our home. We rarely eat out, unless people are visiting, but this week is a little special.
One of our favorite places to eat lunch is the HuHot Mongolian Grill. We ate there on Monday, because Genius is just finishing up a Social Studies unit on the Mongolian Empire. What a better way to drill in the culture than embracing a little of it by eating? Okay, it was a lame excuse to give us a reason to go, but it was fun anyway!
Tomorrow for dinner we'll take a visit to the Olive Garden. Again, a special day to celebrate finishing our first quarter of school (hooray!). Olive Garden is a favorite choice of Genius, and I admit, I'm partial to their Never Ending Pasta Bowl, which hopefully they are still serving!
So if we visited you, where would you take us for dinner? Check out Mommy Community to link up!



























Oh my these places sound so good! Enjoy!
hi! dropping by via the blog trip! Not really a fan of mongolian cuisine...I love italian food...:)
Hello! Im here for the Blog Trip.