How Many of Me
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Leave a Comment
I found the coolest site today...it's located here at How Many of Me? You type your name in and you can find out how many people in the United States have the same name as you! I have no idea how accurate it is...but I seem to be the only person with my exact first and last name! There are 7 with Hubby's, and also Genius is the only one with her name also, it's quite cute, go check it out!



























Hi, I will have to try this after I get thru the TOS Crew list and saying hello to everyone. Congrats on being selected and welcome to the crew. I am looking forward to working with you and the other 98 gals. Have a great weekend and thanks for this site...should be very interesting!
Blessings,
Sheri (aka: 1 of 100)