The Homeschool Classroom

Sunday, August 3, 2008 Leave a Comment

How do you respond when your middle schooler comes home halfway during the second quarter and announces "I want to be homeschooled!"?

To find out the answer to this check out The Homeschool Classroom (where I will be writing weekly), this morning!

4 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'll bet there is an interesting story to go with that comment.

    Thanks for stopping by my giveaway! Come visit anytime!

  • Crystal said:  

    Hi, you are one of the winners for my bloggy carnival giveaway. You won one of the free Cocoa Puffs coupons! I'd love to get it out to you right away if you will send me your mailing address. Please send it to me at krysmh(at)gmail(dot)com

    Thanks and congrats!

  • AudreyO said:  

    Hi, I'm Audrey. I'm finally getting a chance to read all of the blogs from the bloggy carnival and loving what I'm finding.

    Comments like that make me stop what I'm doing and ask what's going on.

  • Anonymous said:  

    We were paying for private school, so we waited until the end of the year to pull her out. However, our homeschool journey is beginning this year. Can't wait to read about yours!!

  • Leave your response!