Great job! I loved your poem.
HILARIOUS! Spider karma, huh? I nevah knew; now that I do, I'm more scared than EVER.Great...I just KNOW I'll be dreamin' of all things creep crawly tonight!Thanks for joining in and sharing a smile; this was darlin' :).
Oh Bravo!I love you! The first person who stuck up for the spider! Woohoo!You make me happy! Thank you!Sorry for my lateness, lots of sick people here this week.
Click thrice to highlight it all
Great job! I loved your poem.
HILARIOUS! Spider karma, huh? I nevah knew; now that I do, I'm more scared than EVER.
Great...I just KNOW I'll be dreamin' of all things creep crawly tonight!
Thanks for joining in and sharing a smile; this was darlin' :).
Oh Bravo!
I love you! The first person who stuck up for the spider! Woohoo!
You make me happy! Thank you!
Sorry for my lateness, lots of sick people here this week.