Show Off Great Art
Genius loves to draw, a lot, she is very talented at it also. She is always doodling if there is a scrap piece of paper around and a writing instrument of any kind handy.
I would love to get one of these to display a piece of her art work. This is a blanket, that is custom made out of a piece of your own child's art work. This is just an example of one of many things More Than a Photo has on their website.
A Wrestling Addict Mommy's Blog (which you will see linked in my sidebar to the right), is hosting a giveaway generously provided by More Than a Photo.net, for a $75 gift certificate, which would cover this piece of art, should I win!
But of course I want you to have a chance also, so head over using the link, and you will find this fun giveaway to enter, and perhaps be able to preserve a piece of your own child's art.



























0 comments »
Leave your response!