,

Hit Me Up With Some Books

Saturday, July 12, 2008 Leave a Comment

I think I have mentioned before of my love for reading. I will read just about any kind of genre, save a few. I picked up the classic read "The Picture of Dorian Gray" at the library a few weeks ago. I had heard of the infamous Dorian Gray only from the movie "The League of Extraoridanary Gentlemen", never even knowing he was a literary figure of Oscar Wilde's. Actually this is the first Oscar Wilde book I have ever read, and 200 pages into it, I am not all surprised that he found ill favor during his time.

Trish's Diary is having a great giveaway where I hope I can score some more books, generously hosted by Hatchette Book Group USA. There are a number of ways that you can enter, so if you feel like you need a few (or 14) new books to read, head on over to her blog before July 19th - so you can get some entries in.

0 comments »

Leave your response!