I have recently found myself drawn to the craft of digital scrapbooking. I was doing paper scrapbooking for the last couple of months, but have run across so many photos in our digital archives that I have wanted to scrap, but found it too much work to pick out the particular ones I wanted, have them printed and then make pages. After much perusing online, I have found that digital scrapbooking can be just as (if not more) creative and satisfying than traditional scrapbooking.
I stumbled across Diamante Designs where they have what is called a "scraplift challenge". Basically you take the idea of the original scrapbooker and make a page of your own, based on their design.
I decided to participate in this one, keep in mind I have never done this before! It's a page of Genius when we were visiting family, and her and my mom swimming in the pool.
It is considered good etiquette to give credit where it is due in the digital scrapbooking world. The paper elements on the page were a free item from Mandy Mystiques.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Leave a Comment



























Gorgeous layout!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!