, ,

Cleaners

Sunday, July 6, 2008 Leave a Comment

When we moved into our new condo, 2 years ago, I knew that I was going to clean differently than I ever had in the past. I didn't like what the normal commercial cleaning products had done to my previous homes. What did they do you ask? They corroded my chrome in my bathrooms, scratched my sink surfaces, made me fearful that my family would ingest harmful toxins. I promised myself I would look into natural cleaners as a new start to a new home. It is the best thing I have every done. I feel like I'm making a difference and the surfaces in my home look like it too! Currently I am using Clorox's new line of cleaners and am happy with them so far. I have also used the Method brand of products, some which I love like the daily shower cleaner, others not so much (I'm not a fan of the Pink Grapefruit all purpose cleaner or the Daily granite cleaner.)

Momreviews.net is having a giveaway for Terracycle All Natural Cleaners. I am excited and hope I win (but I'll give you a chance too, just click through on the banner ad displayed below!). I am always ready to try a new natural product and their company sounds great, not only do they produce all natural cleaners but use recycled goods to package them too!

Photobucket

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Thanks for this great post linking to my giveaway! Good luck!

  • Leave your response!