Sweepstaking
There are very few people who understand my obsession with sweepstaking. I have not "struck it big" (yet), but plan to! I have won numerous prizes of small denominations and some a bit larger (a $500 check, Sony Handycam Camcorder, $500 spa gift certificate) -- I even won a trip to Disney World, which alas I had to turn down because of the requirements to travel on a certain date.
Between hanging out online at World of Warcraft, reading, doing the household chores, I am also often at Online Sweepstakes where I enter enter enter - and hope that the elusive big win will show up. Honestly though, the little wins are exciting also, the boxes that just shop up on your doorstep, and the products and sites that you find while entering sometimes can be priceless.
A fellow member at Online Sweepstakes is generously offering a giveaway at her on blog My Looneyverse for a number of different items. Trust me if you enter, and win, you will be hooked for life!



























I understand the sweepstaking thing. I used to enter a ton of contests but then I lost interest as I wasn't winning very much at all. Now I give stuff away. :-)
Funny thing is, since I started having contests, I've won some blog contests too, like a recipe book, something for my dog and something else I can't remember right now.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'll be back to visit yours.
Marijke
www.helpmyhurt.com
www.wombwithin.com