, ,

Friday's 40-or-less Photo Challenge

Friday, June 13, 2008 Leave a Comment


I haven't played the last couple of weeks, and feel as if I have missed out, but I'm back in the game! Here's what I say about said photo above:

It's one of those Unofficial, Unwritten rules among peoples everywhere. Whether rich or poor, young or old, north or south. If corn on the cob is not found within the vicinity of said gathering ...you cannot call it a summer bbq.




6 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Ohhhh, Tammy--THANK YOU, SWEETIE!

    This IS true, daggum it! Corn just has to be somewhere, doesn't it? Thank you so much for choosing to return this week! I really thought I might be the only one :).

  • karisma said:  

    Here! Here! Its the icing on the cake so to speak! My kids always save their bbq corn for desert!

  • storyteller said:  

    I’m glad you decided to ‘play’ today … and couldn’t agree more! Long let there be corn-on-the-cob ;--)
    My response is at Sacred Ruminations this week.
    Hugs and blessings,

  • Peculiar said:  

    That caption just said it all! Like everyone else has said, it's so true. Something very important would definitely be missing from a BBQ.

  • Kim said:  

    So true, So true, So true!!! I agree completely.

    Mine is finally up....come on over.

  • Leave your response!