,

Subway

Sunday, June 1, 2008 Leave a Comment

One of the things I really liked about the school Genius attended last year was the encouragement the students received when they achieved good grades. It was not a stretch for Genius to get good grades, she pretty much coasted the year through, however, it is still nice to be recognized for it. Each quarter that the students were on the honor roll they received a certificate for a meal from Subway. I like that for two reasons 1) Subway is one of the healthier fast food choices out there 2) we have one just down the street from our home! -- Kids Health Notes recently had an interview with "Jared" you know the Subway spokesman, which is interesting to read. Along with the interview, there is a giveaway for a chance to win a Subway Gift Card. It may inspire you to make a healthy dinner, or to not cook at all and pick up Subway instead!

1 comments »

  • Grace said:  

    hi Tammy,
    thanks for the mention! I really appreciate any links and shout out. yeah the interview with Jared was something I didn't expect. He was really nice about it too, and such an inspiring story.
    Wonder if I ever get to have my own inspiring story to tell...

  • Leave your response!