,

Schuler Books and Music

Sunday, June 1, 2008 Leave a Comment

I love books. Very rarely will you see me anywhere without one close by. I have the one I'm reading by the computer, in case the internet is running slow. It then gets carried with me from room to room, because I never know when I might get a few minutes to read. At this moment, I'm reading Julie Kaewert's "Untitled": A Booklover's Mystery. Which has been quite fun to read up to this point.

In my daily surfing I often check out Carp(e) Libris Reviews as they have great and often obscure books reviewed that are overlooked by most. They had a link posted for a book store I personally have never heard of Schuler Books and Music. While we have none in our area (or I certainly would have frequented it!), they do have an online site, where shipping is only (get this) $1.00 per book. $1.00 yes yes $1.00!!! I'm distressed that I have highly overpaid for shipping in the past at other sites. However, the good news is, when I need some new books for Genius to read for school, this is where they will be purchased from!

If you want a chance to win a $10.00 gift certificate to Schuler Books, check out Carp(e) Libris and follow the directions on the post. Even if you don't win, you'll have found a treasure on their site I'm sure. You could spend hours maybe even days combing both sites for a new classic to read!

0 comments »

Leave your response!