Popcorn and the Movies!
We went to go see the new Indiana Jones movie today. While it has the same feel as the original three movies, Indy has aged...quite a bit...lol! I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but let's just say they have left it open to a whole new set of movies. One of the best things about going to the movie theater is the popcorn. I LOVE movie theater popcorn. Since Genius can't have any with the Herbst appliance in her mouth, that leaves more for me to eat! (and I can't say that makes me sad or upset either). Lisa has a giveaway going on at her site right now that involves Orville Reddenbacher popcorn, which is second only to movie theater popcorn, but a lot healthier! So if you have any interest in movies, or popcorn, go check out her site, and enter her contest too.



























0 comments »
Leave your response!