,

Mother's Day Give-Away

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 Leave a Comment

Photobucket

Mother's Day, a day just for us (ahem got that Dads who might be reading this?). What is it that you really want anyway Mom's?

Well Melissa is having a contest at her blog that you can get to if you click on the very fun graphic she has made. She is offering a $25.00 Barnes & Noble gift card to a Mom, who follows her contest directions.

Now why would I want this gift card? In most cases I would use it to buy Genius more books. For school or enjoyment. But this time, I would take some time to myself, drive on over to the B&N in town, grab a Starbuck's coffee, (because I'm sure ONE of the Carnival Giveaways that are offering a gift card to Starbucks I'll win.). And stroll the aisles of the book store to find something JUST FOR ME.

Now if you would like that heady pleasure to yourself, you have to do what I'm doing and follow Melissa's rules. So hop on over to her blog, and get yourself in the running for this great prize.

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Great giveaway ill head over!

  • Leave your response!