HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY GENIUS -- WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. HAVE A GREAT DAY.
1 comments »
Anonymous
said:
Oh! The places you will go!!! Happiest of birthdays to you, to you!
Tammy, I had to come over and THANK YOU for that link! I LOVE that graduation idea!!! LOVE! IT!!! I love it so much, I'll probably blog about it after I pull my gift together and I'll hat tip you.
Of course, I might lose steam and not get it done, but did I mention I LOVE IT??? Thank you!!!!!!
Oh! The places you will go!!! Happiest of birthdays to you, to you!
Tammy, I had to come over and THANK YOU for that link! I LOVE that graduation idea!!! LOVE! IT!!! I love it so much, I'll probably blog about it after I pull my gift together and I'll hat tip you.
Of course, I might lose steam and not get it done, but did I mention I LOVE IT??? Thank you!!!!!!
:)