, , , , , ,

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta and Supermom Video

Sunday, December 6, 2009 Leave a Comment

The holiday season is always so busy.  Concerts, parties, shopping and other activities keep us hopping and out and about for many nights of the week.

It is not always easy to have a healthy meal on the table during these weeks, but I was recently introduced, through Mom Central, to an easy healthy way to get a yummy dinner on the table that your whole family will enjoy.

Ronzoni Smart Taste comes in a variety of different noodles (spaghetti, thin spaghetti, rotini, elbow macaroni & penne), all of which are fortified with calcium and fiber.  I was a bit skeptical before we tried it, because we have tried whole wheat pasta before and weren't thrilled with the texture or the taste of it.



The Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta though was a hit in our home.  I made spaghetti and meatballs with the sample box I was sent, and we had no leftovers!  (A whole box of pasta for only three people says something about the taste!)  What a great way to save some calories and fat, as well as getting in some extra calcium and fiber.

Take a peek at this cute SuperMom video that Ronzoni made.


For more information about and coupons for Ronzoni Smart Taste visit http://www.ronzonismarttaste.com/.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Ronzoni Pasta and received a sample of Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate.

4 comments »

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I just made Ronzoni Smart Taste Spaghetti the other night! My kids and I love it!

  • Courtney said:  

    I love Ronzoni Smart Taste, I tend to use the Elbows and Penne a lot! :)

  • Becca said:  

    This stuff looks really good...I am going to have to try it!

  • itsme said:  

    I have been using this pasta for a while now and its really good. You won't know its the "healthy" version at all...I promise!!

  • Leave your response!