, , , ,

RoC Retinol Correxion Giveaway

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 Leave a Comment

Thanks to Bzz Agent, I was able to participate in the RoC Retinol Correxion campaign.   Bzz Agent is a program that allows consumers to test products and services.  The concept is WOM (Word of Mouth), a marketing effect that companies have come to rely on.  Sort of like that old commercial, if you tell two friends, and they tell two friends, and they tell two friends, well you get the idea.

So this time I was sent three tubes of RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream; one to try, and two to share ☺.


I'm happy to say that I don't have a ton of wrinkles yet.  They're creeping in slowly, and hopefully I'll be able to keep them at bay.  
If you have never tried RoC before, their line is impressive.  Founded in France in 1957, they were introduced to the US market in 1999, where they have been committed to working with dermatologists to introduce clinically proven, trusted products.  

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream claims that after 4 weeks of using it, the appearance of crow's feet is visibly reduced and the signs of photodamage are diminished.  After 12 weeks, even deep wrinkles look less apparent.

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream can cause sun sensitivity so it's cruicial to wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher during the day, to protect your skin from harmful UVA rays.  And since Retinol is so powerful, you don't want to use too much, so if you use an additional moisturizer with this product, make sure it's free of retinol and alpha hydroxy acid.

One of the great things about RoC products is that they are a quality product, but available at the stores you frequent all the time.  No need to make a trip to a specialty store or department, you can get this at the corner drugstore.  And you can go here to get a $3.00 coupon so you can try it.

If you have problem skin and are worried that anti-aging products will cause you breakouts, you can put those worries to rest.  RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is oil free, non-comedogenic (it won't clog pores), and provides intensive moisture and anti-aging benefits.

I have a RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream (arv $21.99) to giveaway to two readers.

To enter this giveaway tell me what kind of anti-aging products you currently use.

For Extra Entries you can: (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries)

* Follow me with Google Friend Connect
* Tweet this giveaway (please leave a link to your tweet), this can be done daily!
* Blog about this giveaway, leaving a link back to my blog.

Open to US & Canadian Residents ages 18+, ends January 13, 2010 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received no monetary compensation for posting this content, I received three tubes of RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, one to try out myself, and two to giveaway at no cost to myself as part of the Bzz Agent program.

28 comments »

  • Fokxxy said:  

    I currently use none!! :(

    Which is scary. I have started just recently looking at toners and wrinkle creams but haven't bought any. I would love to be entered.

    ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Fokxxy said:  

    I tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/fokxxy/status/7199766835

    ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    Sunscreen is the only thing I really use. I know I need to start using creams and would love to start, I just get overwhelmed in the makeup aisle where all of that stuff is carried.

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • casey aubut said:  

    Currently I dont use anything- unless you count sunscreen. I desperatly need to change that! :0
    cassandra@aubut.net

  • casey aubut said:  

    follower
    cassandra@aubut.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I have been wanting to try Roc but just never got around to it. I am currently using Loreal Revitatlift Deep Set Wrinkle Remover around the eyes and Olay regenerist micro sculpting cream on the rest of the face and neck area.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following via Google Friend Connect.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/7206146052

  • phxbne said:  

    just started using philosophy cleanser, but need more help!

  • phxbne said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/phxbne/status/7207163510

  • lisa said:  

    I use a tinted moisturizer with an SPF. msmith572@yahoo.com

  • lisa said:  

    I follow your blog. msmith572@yahoo.com

  • lisa said:  

    Tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/7207300134
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • lisa said:  

    Blogged: http://lisa-beautyreviews.blogspot.com/2009/12/giveaways.html
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • bayctygrl said:  

    Right now I am not using any anti-aging stuff and I know I need to start because I am starting to notice the little lines. I don't know what really works to try. So that is why I am entering to try this stuff.

    hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

  • bayctygrl said:  

    follow on google

    hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

  • Benita said:  

    I don't use anything topical for anti-aging. I take an anti-aging supplement.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I follow via Google Friend Connect.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • BrendaLea, the Prpldy said:  

    The only anti aging product I currently use would be the sunscreen on my face, Would love to try the RoC.

    prpldy (at) comcast dot net

  • BrendaLea, the Prpldy said:  

    I eagerly follow your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect.

    prpldy@comcast dot net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I currently use Artistry Time Defiance!

    clctaube @ yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a Google follower

    clctaube @ yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/7211590313

    clctaube @ yahoo.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    I currently use Olive Oil lol that's it!


    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Follow you with Google Friend Connect


    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/7214593816

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Leave your response!