, , , ,

Review/Giveaway: Cheap Cookie Cutters

Thursday, December 10, 2009 Leave a Comment

If you've been reading my blog for a while you know that we're passionate about Disney in our home. And if you are newer to my blog, or if this is the first time you're visiting, the Disney category just below the featured section should give it away!

A few months ago I had a "What Will You Celebrate?" party and I tried making Mickey Mouse shaped brownies which I was compeletely unsuccessful at.

I was sent a mini Mickey Mouse cookie cutter from http://www.cheapcookiecutters.com/ to review, and yes I'll admit, it made me a bit giddy!
I set to work making brownie cookies, to show to the world (okay just my family who laughed unjustly at my previous pathetic attempt), that I could do culinary justice to "The Mouse".

The cookie cutter cut through the dough with no problems, and left a nice sharp outline, and the dough around it came up nicely without disturbing the cookie itself.



I made brownie cookies, which is why you see "crackling" on the cookie itself, but I was very impressed with how the cookies kept their shape, considering the spreading that they did while baking.



I dislike greatly cleaning up after baking, so I appreciate the fact that this cookie cutter is dishwasher safe.

If you are looking for unique cookie cutters, you must check out the website. Amber is loving these, ----->

And Hubby (while never admitting it publicly of course), would be sure to grin if I served him up cookies made with these:







Cheap Cookie Cutters is offering a giveaway of a mini Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to one of my readers!

To enter this giveaway visit http://www.cheapcookiecutters.com/ and tell me one other product you would like to have besides those shown in this post.

For extra entries you can (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries)

1. Subscribe to my RSS Feed
2. Follow my blog publicly
3. Add my button to your blog
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (this can be done daily, please leave the link to your tweet in the comments)
5. Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog

Open to US & Canadian Residents ages 18+, ends December 26, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a mini Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter for the purpose of this review post. No other compensation was received.

131 comments »

  • Annie1 said:  

    I like the Alphabet Cookie Cutter Set!


    ty


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    Google Reader Subscriber

    ty


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    Follow you via Google Friend Connect


    ty


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the idea of the US ones.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Follow you on Twitter (greeeneyedwhwom)

    Tweeted

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6540733672

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Renee said:  

    My husband would like the Batman cookie cutter--and the Star Wars ones too :)

  • itsme said:  

    i like the castle one too

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6557493539 tweet

  • Jana said:  

    I would like the Army Eagle Cookie Cutter to make a special cookie for my hubby on veterans day!!

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    I Subscribe to my RSS Feed

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/6567394116

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Kristie said:  

    I like the Christmas Cookie Cutter Set (4 piece)!

    khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6585965540 tweet

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6587729142

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • mogrill said:  

    The batman one is also cool!! Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6601846172 tweet

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    I like the Castle Cookie Cutter

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6616666565

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Castle cutter!
    Perfect for girlie parties throughout the year.
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following threedifferent via Twitter!

    http://www.twitter.com/erinxduh
    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6633876295 tweet

  • delphiandreams said:  

    The united states cookie cutters would be awesome to send into a school party!

    scarflady@hotmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6644165639

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Jaime said:  

    I love the Llama Head
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    Rss subscriber
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    follow blog
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6669142396 tweet

  • nightowl said:  

    I like the Toto Cookie Cutter.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS Feed.

  • nightowl said:  

    I follow your Blog publicly.

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6680517873

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • annies home said:  

    love the cookie cutter
    shopannies@yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    following blog
    shopannies@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6703491236 tweet

  • Leslie said:  

    I love the Superman cookie cutter.

  • Leslie said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS feed.

  • Leslie said:  

    I follow you on Google Friend Connect.

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6715863198

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6736194789 tweet

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6747410338

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6769671398 tweet

  • Smooshy said:  

    i want the christmas cookie cutter set!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love the Batman Cookie Cutter

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6540733672

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6802386238 tweet

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6815043806

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6842498833

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • debijackson said:  

    the castle cookie cutter is the one I like best

  • debijackson said:  

    follow on twitter as rodjac

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6873502901

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6874662703 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6902717853 tweet

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6906207429

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Terri Dell said:  

    I love the Guitar Cookie Cutter

  • Terri Dell said:  

    Google Friend Connect follower publicly

  • Terri Dell said:  

    subscribed to feed via MyYahoo

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6935337128 tweet

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6944332618

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Erica G said:  

    I would love to have the United States Cookie cutter.

    egreca at hotmail dot com

  • Anna said:  

    I'd love to have the Train Engine Cookie Cutter - it would be great for my son's 3rd birthday party next year!
    anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

  • Anna said:  

    I Subscribe to your RSS Feed
    anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

  • Anna said:  

    I Follow your blog publicly
    anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6973964342

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6977394422 tweet

  • debijackson said:  

    I follow the blog publicly.

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6540733672

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7009497008 tweet

  • Helen S said:  

    My son would love the Star Wars cookie cutters!

  • chromiumman said:  

    i'd love the musical note cookie cutter

  • Amanda D. said:  

    I'd like the United States Cookie Cutter! Wow! That is the coolest cookie cutter I've ever seen!!!

    macd82 at gmail dot com

  • yellowlabs said:  

    I love the Alphabet Cookie Cutter Set!

  • yellowlabs said:  

    I follow via google friends connect.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Cat In The Hat Cookie Cutter.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I really like the Whale Cookie Cutter. My boyfriend would also love the "Space Character" ones too. :)

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7035573697 tweet

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    The trumpet cookie cutter is awesome!

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    I follow you publicly.

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/7040168285

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Giant Sis said:  

    Mini Dog Bone Cookie Cutter

  • Renee G said:  

    I'd love to have a Christmas Light Cookie Cutter.
    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

  • Unknown said:  

    musical note cookie cutter looks cool.thanks
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I like the Batman Cookie Cutter!
    Thanks!
    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I subscribe via email!
    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I follow your blog! mom2anutball

    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Karen said:  

    Love the 4 piece Christmas cookie cutter set :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • Becky said:  

    We need The Little Mermaid one....

  • Anonymous said:  

    Musical Note cookie cutter!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/7070553182

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the ABC cookie cutters
    Diane Baum
    esldiane@gmail.com

  • Liz Mays said:  

    I like the alphabet cookie cutters a lot!
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

  • Becca said:  

    I love the Umbrella Cookie Cutter.

    Beccaalley at gmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7073511311 tweet

  • Sand said:  

    I like the Superman cookie cutter.

  • Kathy P said:  

    I like the Wicked Witch Cookie Cutter

  • Kathy P said:  

    following your blog as klp1965

  • Kathy P said:  

    http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/7076240397

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the dollar sign cookie cutter thank you kaysweep@att.net thanks kayMI

  • kerri69 said:  

    I love the hello kitty cokkie cutter set

  • trixx said:  

    The helicopter cutter is just too darling. My nephew would get a kick outta them!

  • dvice12 said:  

    I like the United States Cookie Cutter Set

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'd love the bunny cookie cutter, it'd be perfect for Easter! tylerpants{at}gmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'm a Bloglines feed subscriber. tylerpants{at}gmail.com

  • Bakersdozen said:  

    I love the Castle Cookie Cutter. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to have the Garfield Cookie Cutter. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • cman said:  

    United States Cookie Cutter Set.. I'd love to make them all and create a giant edible USA :)

  • Melanie Montgomery said:  

    I'd love to have the Space Character cookie cutters.


    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I like the Winnie the Pooh cutters or Disney Castle.
    jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    follower
    jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    subscriber
    jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

  • lilyk said:  

    The Garfield Cookie Cutter looks very nice!

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your feed.

  • Unknown said:  

    I have your button on my blog
    jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

  • masonsgranny59 said:  

    United States Cookie Cutter...

  • Donna said:  

    I would like the United States cookie cutter.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    follower
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    Button on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Leave your response!