, , , ,

Protect and Travel With Yak Pak - Giveaway

Friday, December 4, 2009 Leave a Comment

Back in November Google announced that it will be offering free WiFi in 47 participating airports this holiday season.


So whatever kind of netbook or laptop you travel with, you now have even more reason to make sure that your wireless companion is completely protected as you make your way through rogue airport security and terminals filled with unruly adolescents.  You may not make it through the holidays with your sanity, but that doesn’t mean your laptop should suffer too!

Luckily, Yak Pak makes an assortment of sleeves to keep your laptop from taking a beating this holiday season.  Laptop sleeves made from high density, impact resistant EVA foam come in both a 15.6” and 10.2” size.  Also registering in at 10.2” is a sleek, neoprene netbook case to cushion any holiday mishaps.  And of course, all of these coverings come in an array of eye-catching patterns that Yak Pak is so known for.

But your protection selection doesn’t stop there—Yak Pak also offers a 15.6” sleeve and a Laptop Backpack in their Billboard Bag collection.  Made from upcycled billboards that were created to withstand all outside elements, you know that these are made to last!

This season, don’t let holiday cheer turn into laptop wear & tear!


These sleeves can be found at such national retailers as Best Buy and Staples.

I don't have a laptop or netbook to protect (hint, hint Hubby!!), but with all the traveling we do, I am always on the look out for efficient and good looking bags to take along when we go away.  

Yak Pak has a large assortment of all types of bags that are appropriate for travel.  I was able to review the J Hook Bag.  The following video will show you all the features.  



I'm using the mesh bottle holder to actually hold my hand sanitizer so that it is accessible to me quickly.  The shallow pocket has my id in it, again so it is easily available to me and I don't have to dig around for it.  The pockets protected by the airlock clip are a great size for electronics, like cell phones and mp3 players.

The Fiona Crossbody is another bag that Yak Pak sells that would be ideal for traveling during the holidays.  With numerous pockets everything you need is handy and easy to get at.

This is also a great bag to bring with you for any "power" shopping you might be doing over the holidays, a cross body bag helps ensure the safety of your belongings.

Yak Pak is giving one of my readers the chance to win the Fiona Crossbody bag in the White Multi Star Splatter Paint Print (oh wouldn't that be perfect for tweens or teens?!)


To enter comment with which bag at Yak Pak (besides the ones mentioned in the review), you would like to receive as a gift this holiday.

For extra entries you can (the above must be done first to be eligible for any extra entries):

* Follow Yak Pak on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily - leave the link to you tweet in the commnents)
* Become a Fan of Yak Pak on Facebook

Open to US ages 18+, ends December 18, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary J Hook Bag from Yak Pak for the purpose of this post.

77 comments »

  • Liz said:  

    i would give the "racer" bag (1584) to my friend that collects anything with robots on them.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I liked the Tara tote.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Benita said:  

    I'd like to receive the Tara Tote.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Missybeez said:  

    I like The 1357 - Nobu Bag


    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    i like the deluxe student backpack

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6361941593 tweet

  • TX_Jen34 said:  

    6909 - Notebook Shoulder Bag

  • TX_Jen34 said:  

    Tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/TX_Jen1634/status/6369235837

  • llinda29 said:  

    I like the Express Messenger

  • Joannie said:  

    I love the Karina Crossbody bag!
    hi_joan_elliott at hotmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/638870060 tweet

  • Renee said:  

    I adore the Karinna Crossbody

  • mogrill said:  

    I like the Tara Tote. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • nightowl said:  

    I became a Fan of Yak Pak on Facebook.

  • nightowl said:  

    I would like to receive the Renton Deluxe Messenger in the Purple Classic Plaid Print as a gift.

  • Jackie said:  

    I really like the Latisha Tote (1575). Thanks for the review and giveaway!

  • Heather! said:  

    I love the Dix DJ bag. Very cool!

    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

  • Karen said:  

    The Cab Tote is really cool

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6442980041 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the 8 NOTES BEANBAG.

    SamneneD@aol.com

  • Bebemiqui said:  

    I like the Railcar pak!
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • clenna said:  

    I would love the Tara Tote 1574.

    clenna at aol dot com

  • clenna said:  

    I'm a fan on FB

    clenna at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the multi star netbook sleeve. So my mini will always be protected.

  • Apple said:  

    I would love the 1625 - Maya Wallet.

    applez_55@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6471399846 tweet

  • Melissa said:  

    I would love the Arco Tote in the Panda print

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

  • Shooting Stars Mag said:  

    I like the mini shoulder bag poly.

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

  • Rachel said:  

    I have loved their versatile, hip messenger bags for years. My fave of the moment is the Robot Racer one. I would be cool if I only I could have it.

    racheliznewman(at)gmail(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6504912675 tweet

  • NGS said:  

    I'd love to receive the Renton Deluxe Messenger bag!!

  • Jaime said:  

    I would love the 1554 - Deluxe Courier
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    a Fan of Yak Pak on Facebook
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6539633831 tweet

  • phxbne said:  

    Like the Megu in the black/white/olive

  • phxbne said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/phxbne/status/6541711654

  • Linda Kish said:  

    I like the 6909 notebook shoulder bag in mega magenta mod dots

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6572275731 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6601747341 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6633783424 tweet

  • Katie Trenerowski said:  

    I like the 1594 union tote!

    KatieDedrickson(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love them all! The Kani is cool. I also like the Latisha bag!

    robin@lolidots.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Yak Pak facebook fan!

    robin@lolidots.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6669028900 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6703179970 tweet

  • Donna said:  

    I would love to have the 1590 - J Hook bag.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6736041161 tweet

  • Lala77 said:  

    I'd love the Lil' Crossbody bag.
    bookloon@gmail.com

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    I would love to receive the Karina Crossbody bag

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6769594165 tweet

  • gsm57 said:  

    The Basic Shoulder bag in zebra stripe.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the 1631 - Chuck Backpack.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I really like the fiona crossbody

    cmarquez482@yahoo.com

  • Joseph said:  

    I'd like to get the "1554 - Deluxe Courier" as a gift this holiday.

  • dispatcher_kristy said:  

    Dlx DJ Bag is my favorite

    dispatcher_kristy@Hotmail.com

  • Mary_fb said:  

    I also like the 1755 - Renton Deluxe Messenger.

    internationalfreebies AT gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6802324100 tweet

  • Happi Shopr said:  

    The 1357 - Nobu Bag is nice. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

  • yadgirl said:  

    I'd like to receive the Latisha Tote

  • CLP said:  

    Oh wow, I just adore the Nobu bag! Awesome style and looks roomy! :)
    melababy at gmail

  • giggling kids said:  

    I love the 620 - Lil Crossbody
    heatherstamper09@aol.com

  • Julie said:  

    I like the mini backpack-6072

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    I'd like to get the Tara Tote.

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/6818691014

    follow them on twitter and tweeted
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    Fan of Yak Pak on Facebook-gloria mckellar
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Jessica said:  

    I like the cosmo case or the falcon backpack!

    jjak2003(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Love the 6909 - Laptop Shoulder Bag in Black Splatter Paint. I've had my laptop for 2 years and I still have no bag to transport it.

  • Melanie Montgomery said:  

    I like the basic student backpack in the Black/White Buffalo Check



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to receive the Gemma Deluxe Wristlet. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • cman said:  

    6168 - Dlx DJ Bag musical notes fabric :)

  • Donna said:  

    I like the falcon backpack.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • lilyk said:  

    The Tara tote looks very nice!

  • lilyk said:  

    I became a fan of Yak Pak on Facebook.

  • Leave your response!