, , , ,

Myachi Giveaway

Saturday, December 5, 2009 Leave a Comment


What do you get when you combine the play value of toys like Frisbee, yo-yos and hacky sacks?  You get Myachi.

Myachi is an extreme sport that won't leave your kids with broken bones or blood, it's about the cool moves and having fun.


Myachi combines the fluid hand motions of Martial Arts with the full-body coordination of Action Sports.  It teaches discipline, respect, self confidence, patience and determination.  There's one caveat....No Palms Allowed!  Free-Style on your own, or with friends, there are hundreds of tricks to master, which can be seen at http://www.myachi.com/.

Myachis are sold in a series of 6-12 different styles and then retired, so there is a limited edition of each kind sold.  Already older styles no longer produced are for sale on eBay.  There are approximately 50 different Myachi Original Hand Sacks available for sale and over 500 different styles have been manufactured to date.

The suggested retail price is about $6.99.



One reader will win 2 Myachi Hand Sacks.

To enter comment on who will receive and play with these.

For extra entries you can (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries):

* Follow my blog publicly
* Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily - leave a link to your tweet in the comments)
* Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog.

Open to US residents, ages 18+, ends December 19, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.
 
I received no monetary compensation for blogging about Myachi.  I was provided with two Myachi Hand Sacks to give away on this post.

46 comments »

  • nightowl said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.

  • nightowl said:  

    I would give these to my son. He has lots of energy and I think he would like this.

  • itsme said:  

    my 11 year old son would get them

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6390662889 tweet

  • Renee said:  

    My daughter will receive them but her mom and dad will probably play with them!

  • Heather! said:  

    I follow on Google Connect!

    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

  • Heather! said:  

    I would give these to my stepson...he's great with toys and games like these! Thanks!

    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

  • mogrill said:  

    My nephew would like this!!Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6450223263 tweet

  • Framing Memories Photography said:  

    I have three boys with ADD/ADHD. This equals tons of energy and much needed focus. I think this product is great. I'm sure my boys would love it!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6471440322 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6504965633 tweet

  • Jaime said:  

    my grandsons would love these
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6539663871 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6572308909 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6601783810 tweet

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    This is something I would give to my son

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6633824553 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6669070242 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6703436791 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6736106490 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    My kids would love to play with this.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Egare1 said:  

    I'd love to give these to my niece, but I think hubby will have to "test" them first!

  • Egare1 said:  

    I follow your blog :)

  • Living in Alaska said:  

    My son would get a kick out of these.

  • Claire said:  

    Honestly, I think I'd like to play with it myself!

    thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com

  • SeahorseLady said:  

    I would give this to my God son. I know that he would enjoy playing with them.

  • Kim (Randominities) said:  

    I work in rehab in a multi-disabled school setting. I would have the kids play with this for coordination and balance activities. This looks so cool! I'll be on the look-out for them in the stores. Thanks so much!

  • Anonymous said:  

    My children would like these.
    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • Sarah said:  

    I'd give them to my friend, Donna, and her family.

  • Missybeez said:  

    I give this to my boys!
    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

  • Missybeez said:  

    follow blog
    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

  • Nanci said:  

    My son would love this.

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I would give this to my nephew.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow your blog.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Kathy P said:  

    my son jordan would love these :)

  • Kathy P said:  

    following your blog as klp1965

  • Kathy P said:  

    http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/6850005349

  • Sahm Lee said:  

    The whole family! Thanks for the contest!
    airalynn@gmail.com

  • Sahm Lee said:  

    I follow your blog
    airalynn@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I would share these with the kids but would use them myself to relive stress & help my hands that get cramped!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    Follow on Twitter & Tweeted!
    Username: ZESTYWONDERLAND

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

    http://twitter.com/ZESTYWONDERLAND/status/6852219188

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I follow on google blogger!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • cman said:  

    This would be for my son :)

  • Leave your response!