, , ,

MoZella Belle Isle CD Giveaway

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 Leave a Comment


MoZella defined in a couple of words.  Animated.  Pleasant to listen to.  (Okay that was more than just a couple of words, I could go on and on...)

Unknown by name to me before (and perhaps you as well), MoZella's appealing voice has been on the t.v. for the new Verizon android phone, Nivea, Mercedes Benz....chances are you've heard her too.

What I love about her music is that I enjoy it as much as my 13 year old, which makes travel time in the car better for both of us!

Since we started listening to this cd, her hit song Magic has become sort of a theme song in our home.  We adopted it as such, since we consider the Cruise Ship by the same name, something as a second home!

If you want to hear MoZella sing Magic and learn a bit of her history prior to making it big, check out this video recorded on Good Day NY.



Thanks to Universal Music, I have MoZella's new Belle Isle cd to giveaway to one reader. 

To enter visit MoZella's MySpace music player and let me know which song is your favorite (besides Magic lol!)

For Extra Entries you can: (the above must be done first before you are eligible for extra entries)

1. Follow MoZella and me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily!)
2. Blog about this giveaway leaving a link back to my blog.
3. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post and let me know which one (it must be a new comment, previous comments don't count).

Open to US Residents ages 18+, ends December 30, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

Thank You to Universal Music of a digital copy of the cd at no cost to myself.  No monetary compensation was provided for posting or hosting this content.

19 comments »

  • Jaime said:  

    I like More of You
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    follow both on twitter
    @copperllama
    tweeted
    http://twitter.com/Copperllama/status/6822615883
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Blessings Abound said:  

    Thank you is a really nice song! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

    akblessingsabound{at}gmail.com

  • deb c said:  

    I like Magic, actually, I liked just about all of them.

  • Renee said:  

    I like Freezing(Main).

  • Renee said:  

    Commented on Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet post.

  • Wehaf said:  

    I like "Light Years Away".

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • mindy said:  

    light years away thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    I like "More Of You!"

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • SeahorseLady said:  

    I like Hurry Up and Choose the most.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I also like "Light Years Away".
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    MY favorite is "More Of You!", thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • Liz Mays said:  

    I like More of You.
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

  • Anonymous said:  

    More Of You

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • Karen said:  

    Hurry up and choose is my pick :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    I like Light Years Away. :)

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I also love "More of you."

    clctaube @ yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following you and Mozella on Twitter (clctaube) and tweet:
    http://twitter.com/clctaube/status/7201981370

    clctaube @ yahoo.com

  • Leave your response!