,

Help Grow Your Soup ♦ Campbells Soup Giveaway!

Friday, December 11, 2009 Leave a Comment

Brrr...winter is here...officially, the temperature got very cold the other day. One of the first things I think about when the weather gets frigid is serving soup for dinner. We eat it at least once a week in winter, just out of the bowl. I say it that way because I use a lot of soup to cook as well.

Campbell's Tomato Soup is a staple in our home. We've tried the other brands, the store brands, but always regret it and come back to Campbell's there is just something about it that tastes homemade.

We stock up on that at the warehouse club, but when we shop at the grocery store, we pile up with the many other varieties Campbell's offers (now sing the jingle with me "So Many Many Reasons, It's so Mmm Mmm Good!").

Now I have to tell you, my extent of farming knowledge is limited to "Farmville" (even though my sister and brother-in-law farm), which means I know just about nothing. Thankfully for me (and other born and bred city folk), Campbell’s is partnering with the National FFA organization to showcase contributions of the American farming industry by bringing to life the rich history and special stories of how good food is grown, and you can view and read about it at helpgrowyoursoup.com.

This year, Campbell’s and FFA invite you to experience 10 nominated farms with a unique story and barn in need of preservation. For every vote cast on or before Jan. 5, 2010, Campbell’s will donate $1 to FFA (up to $250,000). The five barns with the most votes will be announced in January 2010 as the winners of this year’s Help Grow Your Soup™ program. Participants can vote on which barn they feel needs restoration the most through the Help Grow Your Soup™ web site or Facebook fan page.

I voted and I encourage you to go vote too. As a thank you for anyone who votes, Campbell's is offering its specially-cultivated tomato seeds. After a vote is cast for one of the 10 barns on HelpGrowYourSoup.com, consumers can enter the UPC code printed on a can of condensed soup and sign up to receive a packet of Campbell tomato seeds (see site for details).

Campbell's isn't stopping there though, one of my readers is going to win a prize pack of two cans of soup and a Campbell's Cookbook!

To enter visit Helpgrowyoursoup.com and vote for one of the barns. Come back and tell me which barn you voted for.

Extra Entries: (The above most be done to be eligible for additional entries)

Open to US residents, ages 18+, ends December 26, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

M80 contacted me on behalf of Campbell’s. I did not receive free products, services, payment or other in-kind compensation in exchange for posting this.

119 comments »

  • Jackie said:  

    I voted for the farm on St. Mathias in Brainerd, Minnesota. Thanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I voted for the one in MD. I cannot remember the nameand it was only a couple of seconds ago!

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Benita said:  

    I voted for Providence Grove HS Farm.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    Email subscriber-GFC Follower.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Renee said:  

    I voted for the one in Seneca, South Carolina.

  • Rita M said:  

    I voted for the Neil B. McPhail Farm in Seneca, South Carolina.

  • alovelymadness said:  

    The farm on St. Mathias in Brainerd, Minnesota

    I like that they have the 50x50 plots for charity.

  • Stacie said:  

    I voted for the Bowers School Farm

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • stacie said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted http://twitter.com/a49erfangirl/status/6607595281

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • Stacie said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS feed

  • llinda29 said:  

    I voted for Euken Farm LLC

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    I voted for the Neil B Mcphail Farm in Seneca S Carolina

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I voted for the Dull Family Barn in Indiana

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I subscribe via rss feeds

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter (ktfereva22)

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6614501490

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • mverno said:  

    i voted for the providence grove high school barn
    mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Jana said:  

    I voted for The Bowers School Farm

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    I Subscribe to my blog's RSS Feed

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    I am a Fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    I am a a Fan of Grow your Soup on Facebook (Jana Leonard)

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/6631473525

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6640796596

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I chose the St. Mathias farm in Brainerd, Minnesota: my husband's home state.writer61@yahoo.com

  • Sue E said:  

    I voted for The Just Wait and See Farm. Thanks!
    sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6661865626

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • nightowl said:  

    I voted for the McPhail Farm in Seneca, South Carolina.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to your blog's feed.

  • nightowl said:  

    I'm a fan of yours on Facebook.

  • nightowl said:  

    I'm a fan of Grow Your Soup on Facebook.

  • Wehaf said:  

    I voted for the Gregory farm in Whitehall, Illinois.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6698915100

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Nickolay said:  

    Since i am from MN and like to support all things MN, I voted for St. Mathias in Brainerd, Minnesota



    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • Nickolay said:  

    Twitter follower

    parkerozgood

    tweeted

    http://twitter.com/parkerozgood/status/6709638240

    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I voted for the Bowers School Barn in Bloomfield Michigan,
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber by email.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a Fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a Fan of Grow your Soup on Facebook
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6775112066

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6801590239

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Heidi V said:  

    I voted for the Gregory Farm in IL.

  • Heidi V said:  

    Blogged about the giveaway @ http://theblackcell.com/blogs/index.php/campbells-giveaway-ends-12-26-2009/

    What a awesome thing for Campbell's to do!

    thanks
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I voted for the Providence Grove HS Farm
    tjfirth@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6835910781

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • cstironkat said:  

    I voted for the Gregory farm, Whitehall, Illinois.

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6863518602

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • dn6511 said:  

    St. Mathias in Brainerd Mn.

  • Erica C. said:  

    I voted for the MD barn. Thanks!

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6897949815

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • gsm57 said:  

    I voted for the Gregory Farm

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I voted for the Gregory Farm in White Hall, IL. I have family that lives in that town and I lived there for a while when I was a teen. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    email subscriber
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Euken Farm in Lewis, Iowa

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    Voted for the Mcphail farM!
    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • Becca said:  

    I voted for The farm on St. Mathias, thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Becca said:  

    I blogged at http://beccascontestlist.blogspot.com/2009/12/two-cans-of-soup-and-campbells-cookbook.html

  • Becca said:  

    I am following you on twitter (I am sbshortie) and I tweeted the giveaway at http://twitter.com/sbshortie/status/6989312036

  • Becca said:  

    I am an email subscriber...hope that counts! :)

  • Becca said:  

    I became a fan of your blog on facebook as Becca Okaneko

  • Becca said:  

    I am a fan of Grow Your Soup on facebook as Becca Okaneko

  • Jennifer T. said:  

    I voted for the Dull Family Farm.

  • chromiumman said:  

    voted for the McPhail Farm

  • Amanda D. said:  

    Voted for Neil McPhail Farm.

    macd82 at gmail dot com

  • theolotto said:  

    I voted for the Gregory farm in Whitehall, Illinois.

  • yellowlabs said:  

    I voted for the Gregory farm in Whitehall, Illinois also.

  • yellowlabs said:  

    I am a Fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook

  • yellowlabs said:  

    I am a a Fan of Grow your Soup on Facebook

  • Unknown said:  

    I voted for the one in Seneca

    Thanks for the giveaway!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I voted for the Dull family farm.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    Voted for the Providence Grove High School farm.

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    I voted for the Farm on St Matthias in Brainerd MN. misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I voted for the just wait and see barn

    jim.coyne2@verizon.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    Voted for Bowers in Bloomfield, MI
    GreaT place for kids
    Diane Baum
    esldiane@gmail.com

  • Amy delong said:  

    I voted for the Neil B. McPhail Farm in Seneca, South Carolina

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Maja said:  

    i voted for the farm on st. mathias, brainerd, minneosta

  • Kristi said:  

    I voted for the Neil B McPhail farm - It looks so much like local barns. Love the South! I'm skullaria at gmail dot com Thanks!

  • Candie L said:  

    I like the Gregory Barn. Thank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Candie L said:  

    Facebook fan. Thank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(Dot)com

  • susan1215 said:  

    I voted for the Neil McPhail Farm

  • scottsgal said:  

    St. Mathias in Brainerd, Minnesota

  • Anonymous said:  

    I voted for the Dull Family Farm. Thank you for this cool opportunity!
    Deborah Cartwright
    Lynxharlequin@yahoo.com

  • Karen said:  

    I voted for the Dull Family Barn in Indiana :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    I voted for the Bowers School Farm in Bloomfield Hills, MI because I'm from Michigan too.

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/12/httpwwwthreedifferentdirectionscom20091_5881.html

    blogged
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/7068552763

    follow on twitter and tweeted
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    email subscriber
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    facebook fan-gloria mckellar
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    Fan of Grow your Soup on Facebook-gloria mckellar

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Euken Farm in Lewis Iowa!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • Liz Mays said:  

    I voted for the Bark River Barn!
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

  • Liz Mays said:  

    I'm a Grow Your Soup facebook fan: http://www.facebook.com/doot65

  • Liz Mays said:  

    I subscribe to your blog!

  • Susan said:  

    I voted for the Euken Farm in Lewis Iowa. I'm from Nebraska so I voted close to "home"

  • Susan said:  

    Three Different Directions RSS subscriber

  • Susan said:  

    Three Different Directions fan on Facebook

  • Susan said:  

    Grow Your Own Soup fan on Facebook

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    I voted for The Dull Family Farm in Thorntown, Indiana because it's my home state!

  • Kathy P said:  

    i voted for bowers barn

  • Kathy P said:  

    http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/7076451994

  • Kathy P said:  

    your fan on facebook kathylpease

  • Kathy P said:  

    gys fan on facebook kathylpease

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I voted for the Farm on St. Mathias.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I subscribe to your feed.

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/7079231231

  • Anonymous said:  

    I voted for the Farm on St. Mathias. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Melanie said:  

    I voted for the Barn on St. Mathias!


    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • cman said:  

    Farm on St. Mathias.. I had no idea it was so close :)

  • lilyk said:  

    I voted for the Gregory farm in Whitehall, Illinois.

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your feed.

  • lilyk said:  

    I became your Facebook fan.

  • lilyk said:  

    I became a fan of Grow your Soup on Facebook.

  • Donna said:  

    I voted for the Dull Family farm in IN.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Leave your response!