, , , , , , ,

Healthy Hands Musical Hand Wash Timer Giveaway

Wednesday, December 9, 2009 Leave a Comment

While it seems as if the H1N1 virus is now becoming a background topic rather than the forefront of the news, there is always the seasonal flu to be concerned about, and germs from the common cold and other viruses too. With the holiday gathering hugging, kissing and cheek pinching that will be happening, it's important to make sure that we help our children understand proper hand washing techniques in order to keep the germs at bay as much as we can.

Well I'm always a sucker for any product that is branded with a Disney character but the Disney Musical Hand Wash Timer by Healthy Hands has its own merit, the Disney branding is just an added bonus!
Don't worry about the kind of dispenser your liquid soap is in, these timers fit on the thin, wide and standard nozzles. Lightning McQueen and Ariel are there to help your kids with catchy tunes and flashing lights, which will keep them washing the germs away for the recommended 20-25 seconds. Just press down to dispense the soap and the music starts.


What a great idea to stuff in the stockings with a bottle of hand soap for each child! Ariel plays Under the Sea and Lightning McQueen plays Real Gone. Healthy Hands Musical Hand Wash Timers are available for sale at http://www.gethealthyhands.com/ and select retailers. At $3.99 for about 1000+ uses, this is an excellent way to have your kids enjoy cleaning their hands.


I have one Disney Musical Hand Wash Timer in the Ariel design to giveaway.

To enter leave a comment with another Disney character and song you're kids would like to wash their hands to.

For Extra Entries (the above must be done first in order to be eligible for extra entries):

*Become a public follower
*Subscribe to my feed
*Grab my button
*Become a Facebook Fan of Three Different Directions

Open to US & Canadian residents, ages 18+, ends December 23, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a Disney Musical Hand Wash Timer to giveaway on my blog. No further compensation was received.

41 comments »

  • Benita said:  

    My kids would love to wash their hands listening to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs-Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work We Go.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I'm a public follower.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Renee said:  

    My daughter would love to wash her hands to The Zones of the Open Sea--that's the song Mr. Ray sings in Finding Nemo!

  • Anonymous said:  

    How about "Hakuna Matata" (The Lion King) ?

    I have a six month old and I want to make sure all the adults who come in contact with my son are washing their hands properly!

    melmarcus@Hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    cinderella some day my prince will come

  • Abby said:  

    The bear necessities from the Jungle Book

    ajcmeyer at go dot com

  • Jana said:  

    Mickey Mouse & the gang singing The Hot Dog Song!

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    I am a a public follower

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • delphiandreams said:  

    My kids have always loved Baloo and the song "Bare Necessities" I think thats a good song for hand-washing!

    scarflady@hotmail.com

  • mogrill said:  

    My daughter would love the be our guest song from beauty and the beast. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Melissa said:  

    My kids would love Hakuna Matada from the Lion King!

    melissamcnicol(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    My son would love Piglet - with the song "If I Wasn't So Small" or whats called The Piglet Song

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • nightowl said:  

    My daughter would like the song Colors of the Wind from Pocahantas.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to your feed by email and Google Reader.

  • nightowl said:  

    I am a Fan on Facebook of Three Different Directions.

  • Anonymous said:  

    My niece would love the Tinker Bell character and the song "If You Believe."

    SamneneD@aol.com

  • Molomatic said:  

    My little gals would scrub up to The bear necessities from the Jungle Book movie!

  • Anonymous said:  

    My kids love Mickey Mouse & the gang singing The Hot Dog Song.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Hearts N Flowers said:  

    My daughter would love to wash her hands to Ariel and part of your world is the song she would like.

    heartsnflowers72@gmail.com

  • Hearts N Flowers said:  

    following your blog

    heartsnflowers72@gmail.com

  • Hearts N Flowers said:  

    subscribe to your feed

    heartsnflowers72@gmail.com

  • Hearts N Flowers said:  

    fanned you on facebook

    username Hearts N Flowers

    heartsnflowers72@gmail.com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    My daughter loves the song in Shrek, Ya Gotta Have Friends.
    Thanks!
    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    My son would like the Genie singing "Friend Like Me" from Aladdin!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • giggling kids said:  

    Tarzan 2 worlds one family!!!!
    heatherstamper09@aol.com

  • Xenia said:  

    My daughter would love one with Belle playing "Be Our Guest," that song is always so catchy!

  • Xenia said:  

    I'm a public follower.

  • trixx said:  

    Belle from Beauty & the Beast with "Be Our Guest" would be nice!

  • cman said:  

    I love the Cars one! I'd also love to see some Incredibles :)

  • lilyk said:  

    I would love to see Simba sing "Hakuna Matata".

  • masonsgranny59 said:  

    my grandsons also like the song in Shrek, Ya Gotta Have Friends.

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your feed.

  • lilyk said:  

    I became your Facebook fan.

  • Leave your response!