, , , , ,

Chicken Soup for the Soul: All in the Family Giveaway

Friday, December 18, 2009 Leave a Comment


Christmas is a time for family gatherings, and that's just what one of the latest Chicken Soup for the Soul books is all about...families that is!  Accept an invitation to read stories, some which might seem familiar to your circumstances, and others will make you appreciate your family a little more I bet ☺.

All in the Family contains 101 Incredible Stories about funny, quirky, lovable & dysfunctional families. 


The stories are interesting, they consist of all kinds of families and their members, single moms, loud dads and showy grandmas who drive red Cadillacs!


I encourage you to get a copy of this, as a gift for a family member, especially if you know someone who enjoys short story anthologies.  When someone finishes this book they are sure to find out that their really is no such thing as a perfect family, and "dysfunctional" families are perfectly normal!

3 copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul: All in the Family are up for giveaway thanks to the people at Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing LLC.

To enter the giveaway comment on who you would give the book to (it's okay if you keep it for yourself ☺) if you won.

For extra entries (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries) you can:

1) Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily! Please leave a link to your tweet in the comments).
2) Blog about this giveaway leaving a link back to my blog.
3) Follow using Google Friend Connect.
4) Subscribe to Three Different Directions RSS Feed
5) Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post, and tell me which one you posted on (this must be a new comment previous comments don't count).  *2 Entries*

Open to US Residents ages 18+, ends January 2, 2010 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

Thank You to Phenix & Phenix Literary Publicists  for acquiring a copy of All in the Family for me at no cost to myself, and for the giveaway copies for this post.  No monetary compensation was provided for posting or hosting this content. 

69 comments »

  • Jackie said:  

    I would read the book myself first, and then pass it around the family...starting with my sister. Thanks for the review and giveaway!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

  • Jackie said:  

    I follow via Google Friend Connect

  • Katie S. said:  

    I would read it and then give it to my mom to read also!

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I FOLLOW CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL ON TWITTER (ktfereva22)

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6801298843

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow with google

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I subscribe via rss with aol reader

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would read it and then give it to my mother.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Laureen said:  

    I would love some inspiration for my family, so I would keep it for us, though I would try to pass it on afterwards. Thanks!

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

  • Laureen said:  

    I follow using Google Friend Connect. (Laureen Marston-Hindi)

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

  • Laureen said:  

    I subscribe to Three Different Directions RSS Feed.

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

  • DG said:  

    most likely my mom! :)

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    subscriber

  • DG said:  

    I follow as Dg

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6815434982

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    I follow @deegee13

  • Renee said:  

    I'd read it first then pass it on to my mom and my sister, who put the fun in dysfunctional, as the saying goes.

  • Renee said:  

    I commented on your Fashion Playtes review--that I wish was a giveaway ;)
    1

  • Renee said:  

    COmmented on Fashion Playtes post
    2

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6835375044

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I left a comment on your Norman PhartEphant from Fierce Fun Toys post. :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I left a comment on your Norman PhartEphant from Fierce Fun Toys post. :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6839350586

    tweeted

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Jana said:  

    I would first keep it for our family and then pass it on to another family.

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    follow Chicken Soup for Soal and tweeted http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/6849402831

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    I Follow using Google Friend Connect.

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • deb c said:  

    I would read it and then give it to my mom. My mom would read it and then give it to my sister. My sister would read it and about a year from now send it to me because she would have forgotten where it came from in the first place.

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6863385292

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • A said:  

    My mom -- she reads all of the Chicken Soup books

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6868439711

    tweeted

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • nightowl said:  

    I would keep this book for our family to read.

  • nightowl said:  

    I Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter.
    winsome6

  • nightowl said:  

    Follow using Google Friend Connect.

  • nightowl said:  

    Subscribe to your RSS Feed.

  • Missybeez said:  

    I would give this to my mom.
    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

  • Missybeez said:  

    follow google friend connect
    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    My teens, mom and even I love these books so we may just share it
    shopannies@yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    follow chicken soup soul on twitter
    shopannies@yahoo.com

  • Jaime said:  

    I would give it to my mother
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    google friend follower
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    rss subscriber
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • mindy said:  

    i would definitely keep it for myself thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6918874104

    tweeted

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6954486234

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}Com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6975165596

    tweeted

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7005042931

    tweeted

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Tammy said:  

    I would keep it for myself but will pass it around so everyone can read it to.
    tjfirth@yahoo.com

  • Laureen said:  

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/statuses/7024570639

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

  • Becca said:  

    I would keep the book at home and my mom and I would definitely both read it, thanks!!! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Becca said:  

    I am following chicken soup for the soul on twitter (I am sbshortie) and I tweeted the giveaway at http://twitter.com/sbshortie/status/7026087762

  • Becca said:  

    I follow your blog. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Becca said:  

    I am an email subscriber.

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7026759746


    tweeted

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Carol said:  

    I would keep the book for myself and my family.

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    I would definitely give this to my sister. :)

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    I follow with google friend connect.

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7056294183

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • cstironkat said:  

    I would like to read this book and then give it to my sister so we can laugh about our family.

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/7092606397

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7106247589

    tweeted

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Sarah said:  

    I'd read it first and then share with my cousin's wife.

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7132121340

    tweeted

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Laureen said:  

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/statuses/7149954837

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

  • DG said:  

    tweeted

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7177273490

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Laureen said:  

    I follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter and Tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/statuses/7185643691

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

  • Kimberly said:  

    I would keep this for myself. :) I love the Chicken Soup series.

  • Kimberly said:  

    I subscribe. Thank you!
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I would keep it for myself, thanks for the chance - I love this series!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • Leave your response!