, , , , , ,

Chenille Lounge Socks by PatientStyle Giveaway

Monday, December 14, 2009 Leave a Comment


I have a lot of things on my list every year that I want for Christmas, sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't, but they are on my list every year.

A few years ago, I started adding more "comfort" things to the list.  Items that were fuzzy, warm and comfy.  My family knows that they will have a happy girl on their hands if a gift contains all three of those things.  So imagine my delight when I was asked to review the Chenille Lounge Socks from PatientStyle.com.


Since I live daily with a circulation condition, my hands or feet can never be too warm, and these lounge socks from PatientStyle.com really work for that.  Enhanced with Antimicrobrial features, I don't have to worry about wearing them for a few days in a row (or a week!) before I throw them in the laundry either.

I have feet on the small size (a womens size 6) and these socks were not too large on me, held up nicely at the calves without slipping and were nicely cushioned on the soles.  The non-skid pattern on the bottom is a nice bonus for walking on tile or linoleum, but doesn't stick out aesthetically either.


I think these Chenille Lounge socks would make a small but lovely gift for a woman or a man, especially for those who struggle daily with cold or achy feet.  At $15 a pair they are affordable to add to a package for someone who happens to be convalescing in the hospital this season.

I'm sure you'd get a thank you for your thoughtfulness and for the practicality of the gift as well.

PatientStyle.com has all sorts of products that are geared for improving the patient experience.  From chic hospital gowns - front and back - to anti-microbial pillows and products, their site features the most useful, comfortable, and stylish items, designed specifically for what you or your loved one needs.

PatientStyle.com is giving one of my readers the chance to win a set of Chenille Lounge Socks, which includes a pair in both blue and pink.

To enter the giveaway visit PatientStyle.com and tell me another product that you like (besides the lounge socks).

For extra entries you can (the above must be completed first to be eligible for extra entries):

1. Follow @patientstyle and @threedifferent on twitter and tweet this "Win Chenille Lounge Socks @threedifferent http://www.threedifferentdirections.com/ from @patientstyle #giveaway (please leave a link to your tweet in the comments) You can do this daily!
2. Leave a releveant comment on any non-giveaway post (previous comments don't count, you must leave a new one) *2 entries*
3. Follow via Google Followers
4. Add my button to your blog
5. Blog about this giveaway leaving a link back to my blog.

Open to US Residents ages 18+, ends December 28, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

Thank you to Lindsay at PatientStyle.com for providing the Chenille Lounge Socks for review as well as the giveaway at no cost to myself.

188 comments »

  • Lynn said:  

    I like the womans candy stripe pjs.

    nygator95@hotmail.com

  • Lynn said:  

    I follow your blog on friend connect

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    What a great find! I would pick the antimicrobial pillow cases for travel! http://www.patientstyle.com/proddetail.php?prod=195&cat=10

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I follow via Google Friends

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    Added to my "Giveaway Galore" page
    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com

  • Kim said:  

    love: Coco Designer Hospital Gown

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6671144042

  • Unknown said:  

    I wish I had had the Finlay Designer Hospital Gown when I had my surgery a few months ago. I'm sure I would have felt a lot better during my hospital stay with a prettier gown.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

  • nightowl said:  

    I like the Pair of Silver Weave w/ X- Static Anti-Microbial Pillowcases.

  • nightowl said:  

    I follow you through Google Friends.

  • Benita said:  

    I like the anti microbial pillows-.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I follow via GFC.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I left comment #1 on your Pearl Girls Blog Tour post. #1

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I left comment #1 on your Pearl Girls Blog Tour post. #2

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    i like the walk in the park nursing cover

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6685525502 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    commneted on holy donuts 1

  • itsme said:  

    commented on holy donuts 2

  • itsme said:  

    button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/12/win-socks-warm-and-cozy.html

  • itsme said:  

    blogged http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/12/win-socks-warm-and-cozy.html

  • Renee said:  

    I think the patient gowns would be nice for an expecting mom.

  • Renee said:  

    I made a new comment on the Pear Girls post :)

  • Renee said:  

    Commented on Pearl Girls 2

  • Katie S. said:  

    I ALSO LIKE THE: Women's Butterfly Pajamas

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow you and PatientStyle on twitter

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6698709643

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow via google :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6703557338 tweet

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6704317331

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Rory Designer Hospital Gown.

  • Marla said:  

    I like the women's striped pj's

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    the nursing covers are pretty

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6736278311 tweet

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6738761096

  • Sunnyvale said:  

    I like the get well basket, great for a sister who has been having a bad time of it

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    Daily Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/MommyKennedy/statuses/6743488818

  • cmcathiem02@gmail.com said:  

    I like the anti-microbial pillows.

  • Angela said:  

    I like the Silverfil w/ X-Static Anti-Microbial Standard Pillow. We need new pillows in the worst way and this one looks great.
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

  • julis55 said:  

    i like the walk in the park nursing cover

  • mogrill said:  

    The Butterfly PJs are my style!! Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6769757591 tweet

  • Joseph said:  

    I like the "Men's Cabana Stripe Pajamas" - $147.00

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6774968789

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Missybeez said:  

    I like the Women's Butterfly Pajamas


    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

  • Mommy 2 Bears said:  

    The Women's Breast Cancer Awareness Pajamas look comfy. I need new ones too.

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6801463181

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Pair of Silver Weave w/ X- Static Anti-Microbial Pillowcases are nice- I've been thinking of getting some.writer61@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6803685977 tweet

  • Laureen said:  

    I like the PAIR OF SILVER WEAVE W/ X- STATIC ANTI-MICROBIAL PILLOWCASES. I love that they are chemical-free since living an eco-friendly lifestyle is a priority for me. Thanks!

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

  • txgigggles@yahoo.com said:  

    I really like the Women's Candy Stripe Pajamas!
    txgigggles@yahoo.com

  • Nanci said:  

    I like the Silverfil™ w/ X-Static Anti-Microbial Standard Pillow

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Silverfil w/ X-Static Anti-Microbial Standard Pillow. I may get me one or two of those. I wear lounge socks all year 'round because my feet are always cold. Thanks for the chance to win a really nice pair of them.

  • Haydensmommy05 said:  

    I love the Snuggle Bug Swaddle Blanket and Cap Set so adorable!!
    haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

  • Haydensmommy05 said:  

    I follow both on twitter and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/Haydensmommy05/statuses/6817398728
    haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

  • Haydensmommy05 said:  

    I follow through friend connect!
    haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

  • Alicia said:  

    Ellie Designer Robe

    Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

    bloggyig at gmail dot com

  • Laureen said:  

    I follow via Google Followers. (Laureen Marston-Hindi)

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I left a comment on your Norman PhartEphant from Fierce Fun Toys post. :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I left a comment on your Norman PhartEphant from Fierce Fun Toys post. :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6836001192

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Women's Butterfly Pajamas; it's pretty.

  • Haydensmommy05 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/Haydensmommy05/statuses/6847686491
    haydensmommy05@hotamil.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6863411993

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • ohstac said:  

    The Women's Pink Bubble Pajama look soft & comfy!

  • h. mcnaron said:  

    like the women's pink bubble pjs.

  • Kristy Thiel said:  

    I also love the anti-microbial pillowcases!
    What a great contest - thanks for posting!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6874731158 tweet

  • Haydensmommy05 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/Haydensmommy05/statuses/6881057955
    haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    That Anti Macrobial Pillow looks like a great way to stay calm and comfy the whole night!
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following Google Friend connect!
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following PatientStyle and you on Twitter!
    http://www.twitter.com/erinxduh
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

  • Katie S. said:  

    i added your button to my blog:)

    http://giveawaysandgiveawaywins.blogspot.com/

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6897832582

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Wehaf said:  

    I love the women's butterfly pajamas.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    thttp://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6904949414

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/MommyKennedy/statuses/6911301545

  • Haydensmommy05 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/Haydensmommy05/statuses/6916781856
    haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

  • MeezCarrie said:  

    I love the huge selection of gift baskets designed for just about every possible patient or caregiver situation

    carriemschmidt at gmail dot com

  • MeezCarrie said:  

    I follow your blog

    carriemschmidt at gmail dot com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I like the Women's Butterfly Pajama. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I follow your blog.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6935690257 tweet

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6948781595

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Haydensmommy05 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/Haydensmommy05/statuses/6950998114
    haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

  • Smooshy said:  

    i like the anti microbial pillows!

  • Megan H said:  

    definitely need Aloha Designer Hospital Gown. Having surgery in January and this would be better then wearing one from the hospital!
    Jex38(at)aol(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6977490687 tweet

  • Haydensmommy05 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/Haydensmommy05/statuses/6986817061
    haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

  • Jill Myrick (jsc123) said:  

    I also love the Lucy Designer Robe.
    Thank you so much for the chance to win.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

  • Jill Myrick (jsc123) said:  

    I am following via Google Friends Connect.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

  • Sarah said:  

    I like the antimicrobial pillow and pillowcases.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7009635813 tweet

  • Erica C. said:  

    I like the antimicrobial pillowcases, and I also like the get well basket for when friends/family go into the hospital. Thanks!

  • Haydensmommy05 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/Haydensmommy05/statuses/7021328644
    haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7037080983 tweet

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    I also like the pain relief gift basket.

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    I follow via google.

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    antimicrobial pillows for me!!! :)

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    follow on twitter lilshuga2001

  • Amanda D. said:  

    I really like the Happy Baby Gift Basket

    macd82 at gmail dot com

  • calvad said:  

    I like the Heart Healthy Gift Basket.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Heart Healthy Gift Basket.

  • Unknown said:  

    gift basket.thanks
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I also like the Puffed Sleeve Ruffled Nightgown - Cup Cakes... so cute even if I can't afford it! :)

    (BTW, thanks for leaving me a comment on my Merry Christmas post!)

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I follow your blog on Blogger/Google Friend Connect.
    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    I like the Ellie Baby Blanket

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7073592055 tweet

  • Mamawj's Moment Away said:  

    main entry: I like the Patient Gowns too, because on the times when we have surgeries that find ourselves taking 2 weeks to recoop at home not able to fully move around like you otherwize would those would be so much easier to wear and remove not to mention the nice designs they have to choose from. thanks
    sewitupjulie at gmail dot com

  • Mamawj's Moment Away said:  

    I follow you & patientStyle on twitter & tweeted the giveaway
    http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/7075795457
    sewitupjulie at gmail dot com

  • Deb K said:  

    I also like the Pair of Silver Weave w/ X- Static Anti-Microbial Pillowcases

  • Deb K said:  

    I Follow @patientstyle and @threedifferent on twitter and

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/7075923992

  • Deb K said:  

    I follow you with Google

  • Cynthia said:  

    The anitmicrobile pillows - mine are making me sneeze

  • Anonymous said:  

    love these socks I bought them for the three in laws...I want some for Myself kayMI kaysweep@att.net

  • Mimi the kitten said:  

    I love the Women's Butterfly Pajama - so cheerful.

  • Sue said:  

    I'd like the Anti Microbial pillow. Thanks!

  • Cynthia said:  

    I would like to also try the Silverfil w/ X-Static Anti-Microbial Standard Pillow.

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/7092643983

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Karen said:  

    That Anti Macrobial Pillow is my pick :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • Tammie said:  

    In addition to the Lounge Socks, I also like the Deluxe Pain Relief Get Well Basket - call it a 'mother' thing... :)

    mcj4tlj(at)comcast(dot)net

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I also liked the gift baskets at PatientStyle.com. I especially liked the Healthy Mommy & Baby Basket. Thanks!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7097813056 tweet

  • Liz Mays said:  

    I like the anti microbial pillows!
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I saw the
    Women's Breast Cancer Awareness Pajamas
    and just dropped my jaw—
    They would be the PERFECT gift
    for my sweet sister-in-law!


    riceburns (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Susan said:  

    Patient Style has some cute pajamas for women, men and children. I like the gift baskets, too.

  • Susan said:  

    Three Different Directions follower via Google

  • iHEARTxTHAT said:  

    I like the women's butterfly pjs!

  • Heather B said:  

    love the swaddle blankets

  • Erica G said:  

    I would love to have one of their nursing covers!

    egreca at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Thos pajamas with the butterfly print are so cute.

    Thanks for the giveaway,
    gordyneve(at)yahoo.com

  • Pamela S said:  

    I like the women's Pink Bubbles pajamas. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    Follower on GFC> Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I like the anti-microbial pillow.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you and patientstyle on twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/7111968826

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow with google friend.

  • azrosebud said:  

    I love the heart healthy gift basket

  • azrosebud said:  

    following @patientstyle and @threedifferent on twitter as azrosebud

  • azrosebud said:  

    tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/azrosebud/status/7116725867

  • Anonymous said:  

    Oh, i love the idea of a nice Anto-Microbal Pillow!
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following PatientStyle via Twitter!
    http://www.twitter.com/erinxduh
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following threedifferent via Twitter!
    http://www.twitter.com/erinxduh
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Now on Google Friend Connect!
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

  • intime said:  

    i like Silverfil™ w/ X-Static Anti-Microbial Standard Pillow intime@myself.com

  • Happi Shopr said:  

    Love the Pair of Silver Weave w/ X- Static Anti-Microbial Pillowcases. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

  • mandala said:  

    I like the Pair of Silver Weave w/ X- Static Anti-Microbial Pillowcases
    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • mandala said:  

    Blog follower
    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • mandala said:  

    Posted a comment on Don't Lose Sight of Your Trip (1 of 2)

  • mandala said:  

    Commented on your post "Don't Lose Sight of Your Trip" (2 of 2)

  • mail4rosey said:  

    I like the Snuggle Bug swaddle blanket.
    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • mandala said:  

    Blog follower
    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • Kathryn said:  

    I love the baby blankets. My favorite is the Minky Micro-Fiber Baby Blanket in Soft Pink.

  • Deborah said:  

    I like the Women's Candy Stripe Pajama. asthenight at gmail dot com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I also love the Heart Healthy Gift Basket, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • liliesrnice said:  

    i like the time for tea baby sling

  • Sarah G. said:  

    I like the Happy Baby Gift Basket

  • Sarah G. said:  

    Twitter/tweet: http://twitter.com/sjdioguardi/status/7129819817

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7130877265 tweet

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I like the anti-microbial pillows.
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    Follow both on twitter & tweeted.... http://twitter.com/packerfantimmy/status/7131613367
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    google friend follower-packerfantimmy
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • dvice12 said:  

    I also like the Pair of Silver Weave w/ X- Static Anti-Microbial Pillowcases

  • kerri69 said:  

    I like the lola designer hospital gown which is perfect other than wearing thair nasty blue gowns

  • Anonymous said:  

    Pain Relief Gift Basket!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • rlgrady said:  

    I love the butterfly pjs. Thanks!

    rlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Kathy P said:  

    i love the Healthy Mommy and Baby Gift Basket

  • Kathy P said:  

    http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/7143738173

  • Kathy P said:  

    following your blog as klp1965

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    Women's Breast Cancer Awareness Pajama is something I like.

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/7145638302

    follow both on twitter as kngmckellar and tweeted

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/12/httpwwwthreedifferentdirectionscom20091_28.html

    blogged

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    I love the Women's Butterfly Pajama

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Following both and Tweet:Swtlilchick
    http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/7148985569

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Following on google friend (Swtlilchick)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Left a comment on the post {Don't Lose Sight of Your Trip}

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com
    #1

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Left a comment on the post {Don't Lose Sight of Your Trip}

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com
    #2

  • cman said:  

    Time for Tea Nursing Cover :)

  • lilyk said:  

    The Women's Butterfly Pajamas look very nice!

  • masonsgranny59 said:  

    Diabetic Healthy Gift Basket

  • Leave your response!