, , , , ,

Artistry Essentials Hydrating System Travel Set Giveaway

Saturday, December 19, 2009 Leave a Comment

Take along just what you need when you go traveling with this mini travel set by Artistry Essentials, available at Health and Beauty Zone.

You won't want to leave this behind! The Artistry Essentials Hydrating Travel Set is a perfect size for your skin care needs on-the-go!


The set comes with Hydrating Cleanser (.66 fl. oz.), Hydrating Toner (1.0 fl. oz.), Hydrating Lotion SPF 15 (.66 fl. oz.), and is for normal-to-dry skin.


If you've never tried the Artistry Essentials Hydrating System, this is a great way to try all three products at one time.  These minis meet airline standards for carry-on luggage, so toss them in your bag on your next trip.


I have been using these products for a couple of weeks now and have had no skin reactions to them.  I use it after I take off my makeup, and the moisturizer is really great, it sinks into the skin fast.


Artistry Essentials Hydrating is a high-quality line, and is a good way to create a natural look for before puttin on makeup or for cleansing afterwards.


Ashley from Health and Beauty Zone wants to keep you informed of all the specials, deals and new products on her site.  She does that by way of a newsletter.


She is giving one new newsletter subscriber from my blog an Artistry Essentials Hydrating Travel Set a value of $16.50 (travel bag is not included).


To enter this giveaway, leave your e-mail address in the comments and agree to be added to Ashley's newsletter.   


For extra entries you can: (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries)


1. Visit Health and Beauty Zone look around and let me know what other product you would like to try
2. Subscribe to my RSS Feed
3. Follow Me on Blogger
4. Follow me on Twitter  and leave a tweet about this giveaway (please leave a link to your tweet in the comments) You can do this daily!
6. Blog about this giveaway, with a link back to my blog.
7. Add my button to your sidebar
8. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post, then let me know which one (it must be a new comment, previous comments do not count) *2 Entries*


Open to US Residents ages 18+, ends January 2, 2010 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

Thank You to Health and Beauty Zone  for providing me at no cost to myself an Artistry Essentials Hydrating Travel Set, and for the giveaway set  for this post.  No monetary compensation was provided for posting or hosting this content. 

51 comments »

  • Katie S. said:  

    I agree to be added to ashley's newsletter

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I would also like to try the eyes and lip makeup remover

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I subscribe to your rss feed

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow you on blogger

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter as ktfereva22

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6835276671

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I left a comment on your Norman PhartEphant from Fierce Fun Toys post. :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I left a comment on your Norman PhartEphant from Fierce Fun Toys post. :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • nightowl said:  

    Please add me to Ashley's newsletter.
    winit6@hotmail.com

  • nightowl said:  

    I'd like to try the Artistry essentials Eye & Lip Makeup Remover as lots of products irritate my skin and this looks gentle.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS Feed.

  • nightowl said:  

    I follow you on Blogger.

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6863353290

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Aleksandra Nearing said:  

    aleksa91(at)hotmail.com
    Please add me to ashley's newsletter

  • itsme said:  

    i think the nutrilite meal bars sound interesting

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6877820751 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    commented on water jet 1

  • itsme said:  

    commented on water jet 2

  • Katie S. said:  

    I added your button to my sidebar


    http://giveawaysandgiveawaywins.blogspot.com/

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    Daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6897788654

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6910332290 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6935955374 tweet

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6948648362

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anna said:  

    I would like to try the Artistry® essentials Replenishing Eye Creme (105531)
    0.5 fl. oz.
    anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

  • Anna said:  

    I Subscribe to your RSS Feed
    anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6977520674 tweet

  • mogrill said:  

    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7009691308 tweet

  • Renee said:  

    I agree
    yeloechikee at hotmail dot com

  • Renee said:  

    I'd like to try this:
    clear.now™ Purifying Toner (702142)

  • Renee said:  

    Commented on the post titled: Win Free Tickets to The Princess & The Frog From Hint Water
    1

  • Renee said:  

    Commented on the post titled: Win Free Tickets to The Princess & The Frog From Hint Water
    2

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7037127515 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7073620649 tweet

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/7092566389

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7097850425 tweet

  • mandala said:  

    Would like to try the Nutrilite® Daily Multivitamin/Multimineral
    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • mandala said:  

    subscribed to your feed
    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • mandala said:  

    Blog follower
    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • mandala said:  

    Commented on your post "Don't Lose Sight of Your Trip" (1 of 2)
    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • mandala said:  

    Commented on your post "Don't Lose Sight of Your Trip" (2 of 2)
    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7130923464 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7172213804 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7203836673 tweet

  • phxbne said:  

    I will be added to Ashley's newsletter
    michelejdaley at gmail dot com

  • Happi Shopr said:  

    I agree to be added to Ashley's newsletter. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I agree to be added to ashley's newsletter, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • Leave your response!