, , , , ,

Vaseline® Sheer Infusion™ with Stratys-3™ Giveaway

Thursday, November 5, 2009 Leave a Comment


The Vaseline Brand is classic.  There is a reason it has been on the market for so many years.  Besides offering products like their trusted petroleum jelly, they are on the edge of moisture with new products.

Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 is just such a product.

This body lotion is designed to infuse and suspend moisture across your skin's surface.

This video explains it so much better than I ever could so I'll defer to it to let you know how it works.



This isn't expensive either a 13.5 oz pump bottle costs about $9.99, that's not a fortune to spend on a lotion to help with the winter dryness.  If you go to the Vaseline Sheer Infusion site you can get a coupon for $1.50.  While you're there you might want to enter for a chance to win a superior spa getaway too!

I have been mostly using this before bed, rubbing it on my feet and then putting socks on.  It feels very light on the skin, and my feet are so soft now from being well moisturized.

Vaseline Sheer Infusion comes in three varieties.  They all have a nice fresh scent to them too.

I have some of the Vaseline Sheer Infusion for one reader of my blog. 

To enter visit the Vaseline Sheer Infusion website and tell me one thing you learned.

For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.

1. Subscribe by email or reader to Three Different Directions.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link back.
3. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway leaving your tweet link in the comments, Copy and paste: "Win the new Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion with Stratys-3  from @threedifferent http://bit.ly/3yoDpX" (you can do this once a day!)
4. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook

Open to US residents, ages 13+,  ends November 19, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile.  By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received complimentary bottles of Vaseline Sheer Infusion for the purpose of this review.

111 comments »

  • Amber said:  

    I learned that Vaseline Sheer Infusions dlivers moisture to all alyers of skin.
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Jacquelyn Cannon said:  

    I love Vaseline products and would love to win this one!
    jackieque@comcast.net

  • frogz60 said:  

    Id love to win this for my dry itchy skin! Any or all would do the trick im sure!

    frogz60@hotmail.com

  • mverno said:  

    cleanse to the pores mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Andrea Kruse said:  

    I learned that it is a breakthrough product that goes to all layers of the skin.
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

  • Andrea Kruse said:  

    Following you on twitter (NotimeMom) & tweeted
    http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5457310730
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

  • Andrea Kruse said:  

    I'm a facebook fan (andrea kruse)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I learned that GQ, one of the elements of this lotion, binds four times more water. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway.
    http://twitter.com/partymix25/status/5459367014
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    i learned the its the only lotion that delivers superior moisture across all layers of skin
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    email subscriber
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    follow and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/5464244601
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    fan on facebook-lmurley2000
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • Leslie said:  

    I learned that unlike other lotions that just sit on the top layer of your skin, Vaseline Sheer Infusion penetrates through all of the layers.

  • Nancy said:  

    I learned that the Botanical Blend contains cypress exract and eucalyptus extracts.

  • Nancy said:  

    I subscribe via RSS feed.

  • Elkaye said:  

    I learnt that the Mineral Renewal formula contains enriching minerals like those found in healthy skin.

    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    RSS feed subscriber.

    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    Twitter follower with tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Elkaye/status/5472680145


    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • cmcathiem02@gmail.com said:  

    This product delivers moisture to all layers of skin

  • marthajane said:  

    The mineral enriching formula contains all the minerals found in healthy skin.

  • nicole said:  

    I learned that Bar soaps can contain harsh surfactants, so it's best to stick with a creamy, moisturizing formula

    chickeedee_2002/at/yahoo/dot/com

  • nicole said:  

    subscribed with my yahoo

    chickeedee_2002/at/yahoo/dot/com

  • nicole said:  

    twitter follower as "alyssasmom9807" and tweeted http://twitter.com/alyssasmom9807/statuses/5494176550

    chickeedee_2002/at/yahoo/dot/com

  • nicole said:  

    fb fan alyssasmom9807

    chickeedee_2002/at/yahoo/dot/com

  • clc408 said:  

    I learned that you should look for lip balms or glosses with ingredients like Shea butter and beeswax, both of which coat your lips with a layer that helps reduce trans-epidermal water loss and chap.

  • Sue E said:  

    I learned that Vaseline Sheer Infusion comes in three formulas: Vitamin Burst, Mineral Renewal, and Botanical Blend. Thanks!

    sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

  • Janet said:  

    Get at $1.50 off coupon on their site. :)

    gahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com

  • Janet said:  

    Tweeted & Following @gahome2mom

    gahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com

  • Janet said:  

    facebook @gahome2mom

    and shared the giveaway

    gahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com

  • Kia89 said:  

    I learned that its the only lotion that delivers superior moisture across all layers of skin.
    austma7@aol.com

  • Toystory said:  

    "DELIVERS superior moisture to all layers of your skin" Nice to learn, since really if it just moisturized the surface, how long could it last (with all the hand washing we do!).

  • Andrea Kruse said:  

    Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5532836682
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

  • clynsg said:  

    Learned that GQ binds 4 times as much water as other lotion ingredients.

    clynsg at yahoo.com

  • debiwelbon said:  

    I learned that it goes through all layers of skin! I love their lotions and hope to win this one!!

  • nicole said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/alyssasmom9807/statuses/5546032524

    chickeedee_2002/at/yahoo/dot/com

  • Unknown said:  

    goes through all layers of skin!!!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • Andrea Kruse said:  

    Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5569793816
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

  • missdenise said:  

    I learned that they are the only lotion to penetrate all 4 layers of skin for maximum moisture

  • nicole said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/alyssasmom9807/statuses/5579521462

    chickeedee_2002/at/yahoo/dot/com

  • nicole said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/alyssasmom9807/statuses/5595247804

    chickeedee_2002/at/yahoo/dot/com

  • Keitha said:  

    I learned that the this product infuses and suspends superior moisture across all layers of your skin! Thanks

    keithadanielle at yahoo dot com

  • Keitha said:  

    I subscribe! Thanks

    keithadanielle at yahoo dot com

  • vboackle said:  

    i learned it cleanses through all layers of the skin.

  • Deb K said:  

    I learned that for Silky Smooth Skin~

    The blemish and rest of your face should still be moisturized. Use either a medicated brand of moisturizer or chose from our list of recommended moisturizers. Apply a thin layer as you don't want to clog your pores.

  • Deb K said:  

    I subscribe with Google Reader

    deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Deb K said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/Deb55106/statuses/5605382131

  • Deb K said:  

    I am a facebook fan

    Deb S

  • Renee said:  

    Supposedly it delivers moisture to all layers of your skin without feeling "tacky" and lasts longer than most lotions.

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/5628456959
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • Erica C. said:  

    It helps with all layers of the skin to leave you with a more moisturized feeling.

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    i learned when you have a blemish: Find a concealer with a slight yellow tinge to cover up the bright red blemish
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    fan on fb as melissa barnes
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    follow on twitter as lovinmykiddos and tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/5637703987
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • Anita Yancey said:  

    I learned that the Botanical Blend contains Cypress extract and Eucalyptus extract. Please enter me. Thanks!

    ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net

  • mail4rosey said:  

    I learned that most lotion stays on the surface only, but this one penetrates. And you can get a $1.50 coupon on their home page.

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    I learned that its theonly lotion that delivers superior moisture across all layers of skin..... WOW!


    Thanks for the chance

  • nicole said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/alyssasmom9807/statuses/5662342256

    chickeedee_2002/at/yahoo/dot/com

  • nicole said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/alyssasmom9807/statuses/5681553891

    chickeedee_2002/at/yahoo/dot/com

  • Wehaf said:  

    This lotion comes in 3 versions: Botanical Blend, Vitamin Burst, and Mineral Renewal.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    I learned that GQ, one of the elements of this lotion, binds four times more water.

  • joellen said:  

    I learned it goes through all the layers of skin. Thanks for the giveaway!
    mjcranford@bellsouth.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    11/14/ entry kygonyea@gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    i learned that the Botanical Blend contains cypress exract and eucalyptus extracts which sounds very nice

  • Brandy said:  

    It is the only lotion that delivers superior moisture across all layers of skin.

  • heaventrees said:  

    I learned that cucumbers are rich in silica, a mineral that maintains collagen production.

  • denyse said:  

    There's a $.1.50 coupon on the site.
    Moisture is stratus 3- across all 3 layers of skin.

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • latishajean said:  

    I have learned that it delivers superior moisture across all layers of skin.
    tishajean@charter.net

  • latishajean said:  

    Im a subscriber too1
    tishajean@charter.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    It delivers moisture to all layers of skin.

    shawnac68@hotmail.com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I learned that it is a breakthrough product that goes to all layers of the skin, thanks for the chance!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • Sahm Lee said:  

    I learned that the moisture goes to all layers of the skin. Thanks for the contest!
    airalynn@gmail.com

  • Kimberly said:  

    I learned that this patented formula took six years to master.

  • Melodic Mom said:  

    I learned that GQ binds four times more water.

  • Anonymous said:  

    It gives mositure to all layers of the skin not just the top.

    blueiceraptor@hotmail.com

  • Mishia said:  

    I learned that Cucumbers are the cool, crunchy snack that is good for your figure and your face

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    I learned for a blemish you should find a concealer with a slight yellow tinge to cover up the bright red blemish. It's important to wash your hands, and instead of using any applicators, use your finger to apply the concealer.

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/11/httpwwwthreedifferentdirectionscom20091_19.html

    blogged

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/5860291749

    tweeted
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • pat jasmin said:  

    it is the super moisturizer for all layers of the skin

  • Anonymous said:  

    moisturizes all layers of skin!

    mzpaw@yahoo.com

  • Barbarawr said:  

    I learned that you should put concealer on after your foundation so you don't put on too much

  • Barbarawr said:  

    I subscribe with google reader

  • Barbarawr said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/bsw529/status/5875410884

  • Barbarawr said:  

    I'm a facebook fan - barbarawr

  • Brooke said:  

    I learned that unlike other lotions where they only sit on the top layer of your skin, Vaseline Sheer Infusion penetrates through all of the layers thus soft smooth skin..

  • Melissa said:  

    I learned that Stratys-3 combines three powerful ingredients that infuse and suspend moisture across all layers of skin* - the top, the core, and deep down.

  • Melissa said:  

    http://twitter.com/abrightstar1/status/5878164582

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I learned that Vaseline Sheer Infusion delivers moisture across all layers of the skin.
    megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I subscribe via Google Reader
    megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I'm a fan on Facebook (Cheryl Snyder)
    megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com

  • dvice12 said:  

    I learned that they have a spa getaway sweeps

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    What is Stratys-3™?
    Stratys-3™ is the most effective patented moisturizing complex on the market*. It combines three powerful ingredients that infuse and suspend moisture across all layers of skin* -- the top, the core, and deep down

    The Mineral Renewal Formula Contains enriching minerals, like those found in healthy skin.

    I would most love to try The Mineral Renewal!
    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    i subscribe to both email & reader!
    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • Fionen said:  

    I learned to apply foundation before concealer when covering up dark circles under the eyes.
    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I learned Vaseline Sheer Infusion is the only lotion that delivers superior moisture across all layers of skin. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    Follow on twitter & Tweeted!
    Username: ZESTYWONDERLAND

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

    http://twitter.com/ZESTYWONDERLAND/status/5880632352

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    Facebook Fan!
    Username: ZESTYWONDERLAND

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

  • Fionen said:  

    I subscribe via Google Reader.
    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • Fionen said:  

    I'm a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook.
    ID: Fio Nen
    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    To Look Awake After a Late Night: To deflate puffy eyes, the old tea-bag trick works every time. The caffeine constricts blood vessels, the tannins reduce inflammation, and the pressure tamps down the puffiness. Just brew a cup, then let the bags cool in the refrigerator before you set them over your lids.

  • Donna said:  

    It delivers moisture to all layers of skin.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • cman said:  

    The mineral enriching formula contains all the minerals found in healthy skin.

  • Donna said:  

    I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/donnak4/status/5881421430
    (You can't copy and paste your tweet.)

  • Fionen said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and here is my Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Fionen/status/5881818620

    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • Rachel said:  

    I find a winter beauty myth: getting a base tan at a salon will prevent you from burning -- so not true, especially since tanning beds contain cancer-causing chemicals.

    racheliznewman(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Leave your response!