, , , ,

Ultimate Cloth Review & Giveaway

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Leave a Comment

When I clean I generally use microfiber towels. I have ones about the size of a hand towel (but square) and use them for virtually every cleaning task in my home.

I recently had the chance to try the Ultimate Cloth in my home. It cleans all hard surfaces including, glass, granite, steel, painted surfaces etc), and all you need to use it with is....water.

Ultimate Cloth is made from MiraFiber™ Technology, which has open spaces between fibers that act as millions of tiny 'scoops' that pull dust, dirt, oil & other contaminants into the cloth and hold them until washed away with mild soap or detergent. (Can also be bleached for disinfection.)


There is vey little besides water I can use on my countertops in my kitchen, since the granite is not sealed. I can use a mild dish soap, but typically use only water to clean them. The deal is, even with my current microfiber cloths, I have to buff them dry, otherwise I will get waterspots.

Ultimate Cloth really did leave clean, streak free countertops in my kitchen, using only the cloth and water. I didn't have to dry the counters after cleaning them.

I like the fact that it is reusable. Just toss in the washer (if washing with a load, make sure the other items in the machine are lint free), and air dry.

The other cleaning chore that this cloth is awesome for is mirrors. I don't know about your home, but in mine, I often wonder what my Hubby and daughter do in the bathroom, when they brush their teeth. I can not in my wildest imagination even dream of how they get toothpaste where they do on the mirror. It's like they shimmy up as close as they can, and open as wide as possible and then brush, all the while splattering the mirror as they clean their teeth.

Amazingly enough, with just water, Ulitmate Cloth, wins the mirror war. Wow. I just wet it, made sure it was wrung out well, and then cleaned the mirrors. There was no streaking at all, and I didn't need to go over any of it. It was so quick, which in my books is fantastic.

Ultimate Cloth is available to purchase online starting at $6.00 a cloth. But the more you buy the more you save, and I'm pretty sure if you decide to purchase these, you'll want more than one.

Ultimate Cloth America has sponsored a giveaway for one of my readers to win one cloth.

To enter visit http://www.ultimateclothamerica.com/ and tell me what you would use your Ultimate Cloth for.

For extra entries (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries) you can:
* Become a Fan of Ultimate Cloth America on Facebook
* Subscribe to Three Different Directions
* Follow me on Blogger
* Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
* Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this contest: RT @threedifferent New Review & Giveaway: The Ultimate Cloth at http://bit.ly/4ELiKK (this can be done daily)
* Leave a relevant comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which post you commented on. (2 entries, does not apply to previous comments made)

This giveaway will end on December 8, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and Privacy/Rules declarations and agree to them.

I received a complimentary Ultimate Cloth prior to writing this post.

54 comments »

  • Benita said:  

    Follower via google friend connect.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I'd use it in and on the car.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mverno said:  

    to clean my car windows mverno@roadrunner.com

  • K. Rock said:  

    I subscribe in a reader.

  • K. Rock said:  

    I would use it for the mirrors in my house.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would use the cloth to clean my tv.
    gemitan at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd clean my windows with it.
    reberd(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Shelley said:  

    I would definately use them to clean our 5 computers and the televisions!

    mdlangmead at gmail dot com

  • Shelley said:  

    I am a FB Fan of Three Different Directions!

  • Shelley said:  

    FB Fan of Ultimate Cloth!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would use it to clean up spills in the kitchen. Enter me please. Thanks.

    brandon_ralston@hotmail.com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    I would use it to clean up after my daughter, most notably her chair she sits in at the table. She loves the messiest foods the best and it seems like I am always cleaning up after her :)


    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/6074645944

    follow as WeeShare

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    ultimate cloth FB fan- Desiree Glaze


    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • Karen said:  

    This would be great for cleaning the car !!

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • Smooshy said:  

    all the mirrors in my house!

  • Renee said:  

    I'd use these to clean my bathrooms.

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    would like to try this on my windows...
    and computer,tv, ;)

    alwaysatryin at gmail.com

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    Follow me on Blogger
    alwayshopeful
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    Subscribe to Three Different Directions
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    nannato5 follows and twittered
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/nannato5/status/6247381891

  • nightowl said:  

    I would probably use the cloth for windows and mirrors. The glass cleaner I use has a strong smell.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to Three Different Directions by email.

  • nightowl said:  

    I am a facebook fan of Ultimate Cloth America.

  • nightowl said:  

    I follow you on Blogger.

  • nightowl said:  

    I'm a fan of Three Different Directions on facebook.

  • nightowl said:  

    I left a comment on "The Original Disney Princess on Blu-Ray" post. #1

  • nightowl said:  

    I left a comment on "The Original Disney Princess on Blu-Ray post." #2

  • Nancy said:  

    I'm an e-mail subscriber.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I'd use it for kitchen cleaning.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Alicia said:  

    Cleaning my windows of kitty nose prints & snot.

    Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

    bloggyig at gmail dot com

  • gsm57 said:  

    Cleaning the Car windows.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd use it for dusting.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Dawn Reid said:  

    I would use it to clean my car windows.
    mightynaynay(at)cs.com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I would use it for the mirror in the bathroom and windows since it says it won't streak.
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    Ultimate Cloth facebook fan-tim hughes

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    3DD subscriber on google reader-packerfantimmy(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    3DD facebook fan-tim hughes
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    follow on twitter & tweeted... http://twitter.com/packerfantimmy/status/6486045577

  • Kristina W said:  

    Hello-
    I'd use the Ultimate Cloth for keeping our families eyeglasses clean.
    Thanks-
    ebkev@wowway.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I WOULD USE IT TO CLEAN MY BATHROOM COUNTERS & MIRRORS!

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I subscribe to Three Different Directions !
    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I follow you on google friends connect!

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    facebook Fan of Ultimate Cloth America!
    ZESTYWONDERLAND
    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    FACEBOOK FAN OF Three Different Directions !
    ZESTYWONDERLAND
    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • cman said:  

    My kitchen counters :)

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    Follow on Twitter & Tweeted!
    Username: ZESTYWONDERLAND

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

    http://twitter.com/ZESTYWONDERLAND/status/6488930997

  • lilyk said:  

    I would use the Ultimate Cloth for cleaning countertops.

  • lilyk said:  

    I became a fan of Ultimate Cloth America on Facebook.

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your blog.

  • lilyk said:  

    I became your Facebook fan.

  • Leave your response!