, , , , ,

Tropical Traditions Tea Tree Organic Liquid Soap Giveaway

Sunday, November 29, 2009 Leave a Comment


Here I am bringing you another great product giveaway from Tropical Traditions.

This time it is their Natural Liquid Soap.
Tropical Traditions soaps are made with Organic Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil as their base, and the scented varieties use only high-quality organic essential oils. Ingredients: saponified organic virgin coconut oil. Scented varieties: organic essential oils of tea tree and lavender.
The Tropical Traditions Liquid Soap has an easy to use foam pump, and is useful in both the bathroom and the kitchen.
The foam pump adds air to the soap, causing a rich lather of foam to come out.  This makes it simple for even the littlest ones to wash their hands, no worrying whether they are lathering the soap up on their hands or not.

Tea Tree oil has a unique scent to it.  I would describe it as almost medicinal.  If you haven't used Tea Tree oil before, you will likely notice the lingering scent for a while until your nose becomes accustomed to it.

The Liquid Foam soaps come in a 8oz dispensers, they cost between  $7.50-$9.50 retail.  If you can't wait and see if you win the giveaway and really want to try this, if you order and enter my referral code 5414915, you can receive a free copy of the book Virgin Coconut Oil, How it has changed people’s lives and how it can change yours! by Brian & Marianita Jader Shilhav.  Even better Tropical Traditions provides excellent customer service and you can reach them here with any questions.

Tropical Traditions is giving a Tea Tree Liquid Soap to one of my readers.

To enter, please take a look at the Tropical Traditions product line and tell me what interests you the most.

For extra entries (the above must be completed first to be eligible for extra entries):
  • subscribe to Tropical Traditions' newsletter - you'll know all about their specials and promotions
  • check out the free coconut recipes and tell me which one you'd like to try;
  • follow me on twitter and Tropical Traditions and  tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: "Win a Tropical Traditions natural liquid soap at http://bit.ly/4WUfC3 #organic #giveaway ends 12/13 @troptraditions @threedifferent";
  • become a fan of Tropical Traditions on Facebook
  • become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
Open to US and Canadian residents, ages 18+, ends December 13, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary bottle of Liquid Soap from Tropical Traditions for the purpose of this post.

216 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 216   Newer›   Newest»
  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6177336030

  • Alison said:  

    Their moisturizing lotions look really nice.

  • Kim said:  

    I like: All Purpose Household Cleaner

  • Annie1 said:  

    I'm subscribed to Tropical's Newsletter


    ty


    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    The Organic Coconut Flour looks interesting and I'm trying to get as far away from wheat as I can!

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    The Coconut Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe sounds lucious!

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Follow you both on Twitter (greeeneyedwhwom)

    tweeted

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6177944928

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Facebook Fan of Three Diff Directions

    Anne Taylor or annectaylor1


    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Facebook Fan of Tropical Traditions

    Anne Taylor or annectaylor1

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • mar said:  

    The Cod Liver Oil interests me the most. My mom use to give me Cod Liver Oil every day when I was a child. thank you

    LWons@HotMail.com

  • Karen said:  

    The Tea Tree Oil Lip Moisturizer looks really nice

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

  • skytoucher said:  

    The Tropical Traditions 100% Virgin Coconut Oil is something that I have been toying with the idea of purchasing.

  • Shelley said:  

    FB Fan of Tropical Traditions!

  • Shelley said:  

    FB Fan of Three Diff. Directions!

  • Shelley said:  

    Checked out their site and I'd love to try one of their Organic Lip Moisturizers!

    mdlangmead at gmail dot com

  • Shelley said:  

    Coconut cream hot chocolate sounds YUMMY!!

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    I'd like to try their extra virgin olive oil

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    subscribe to tropical traditions

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/6188021964

    follow both & tweeted

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    I"d like to try the Coconut Peanut Butter Meltaways

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    your fan on FB-Laura DeLuca

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    fan of tropical traditions on FB-Laura DeLuca

  • itsme said:  

    tropical traditions newsletter subscriber

  • itsme said:  

    i am interested in their natural insect repellant for keeping mosquitos away

  • itsme said:  

    the coconut peanut butter meltaways look intersting

  • itsme said:  

    troical traditions facebook fan

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6193452892 tweet

  • cmcathiem02@gmail.com said:  

    I am interested in the Cod Liver Oil.

  • clynsg said:  

    The Organic Insect Repellent is of interest.

    clynsg at yahoo dot com

  • clynsg said:  

    I wonder how the Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Flour crust would taste!

    clynsg at yahoo dot com

  • 409cope said:  

    I am most interested in the Citrus Moisturizing Lotion. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • 409cope said:  

    I would love to try the Coconut Peanut Butter Melts. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • 409cope said:  

    I subscribe to Tropical Traditions. cardshark42(at)htomail(dot)com

  • A said:  

    I'd like to try the All Purpose Household Cleaner.



    jkalstrup@unomaha.edu

  • mrsshukra said:  

    I like the organic moisturizing cream!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    The coconut peanut butter meltaways look good!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • marthajane said:  

    The Swing Machine looks really interesting. I'd love to try it.

  • Sarah said:  

    The pet shampoo looks interesting.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6213132029 tweet

  • llinda29 said:  

    Natural Unscented Bar Soap and
    Shampoo Bar interests me most

  • lisa said:  

    I subscribe to Tropical Traditions newsletter. msmith572@yahoo.com

  • lisa said:  

    They have some amazing products but i am the most interested in their Coconut Oil. msmith572@yahoo.com

  • lisa said:  

    I like the Amazing Coconut Pie Recipe. msmith572@yahoo.com

  • lisa said:  

    I follow you and Tropical Traditions on Twitter; samasam, here is my tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6215252307
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • lisa said:  

    I fanned you on Facebook(lisa smith) msmith572@yahoo.com

  • lisa said:  

    I'm a fan of Tropical Traditions on Facebook(lisa smith) msmith572@yahoo.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6220674730

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber to the Tropical Traditions' newsletter
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I would like to try their Tropical Traditions Organic Skin Exfoliators
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a fan of Tropical Traditions on Facebook
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I would like to try their Pumpkin Pie recipe.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Katie S. said:  

    The Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
    for Hair Treatment interests me the most :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I subscribe to their newsletter

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow you and tropical traditions on twitter (ktfereva22)

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6224125293

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Tamara said:  

    I would love to try their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.

  • Renee said:  

    I'd like to try their dishwashing detergent.

  • Renee said:  

    The coconut macaroon recipe looks very good.

  • Renee said:  

    I subscribe to their emails

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6237715493
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6245936961 tweet

  • Jackie said:  

    I'd love to try some of the household goods...like the laundry detergent and the dish soap. I'd also love to try the Organic Coconut Peanut Butter! Thanks for the review and giveaway!

  • Jackie said:  

    The recipe I'd like to try is Coconut Cream Hot Chocolate...especially on a cold night like tonight!

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6255417609

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6259596044

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook!

    http://www.facebook.com/erinxduh
    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Fan of Tropical Traditions on Facebook!

    http://www.facebook.com/erinxduh
    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Arnica Massage Oil--i want to try it!
    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6275924971
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6278044442

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6280435144 tweet

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6289605449

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6306104824
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6308358597 tweet

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6312731533

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6323510527

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • vboackle said:  

    i am interested in the Moisturizing Lotions.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe to the Tropical Traditions newsletter

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm interested in trying the sea vegetables or sesame oil

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6340169592
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The recipe I'd like to try is Coconut Cream Hot Chocolate.
    sejotess@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to try the Atchara.
    sejotess@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe to TT newsletter.
    sejotess@yahoo.com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6346077740

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6348357294 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the Lime in the Coconut Flour Cookies recipe

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    follow you on twitter and Tropical Traditions and tweet about this giveaway

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6348985035

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Beth Larrabee said:  

    The shampoo bar sounds great!
    aunt_putz@hotmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6358474293

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6368746227

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6375111269
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6379298961 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6379909984

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6387475547

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6399972648

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6402212804
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • ms mel said:   This comment has been removed by the author.
  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6418429617

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • nightowl said:  

    I like the Skin Exfoliators in the 4 oz. jar.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to Tropical Traditions' newsletter.
    winit6@hotmail.com

  • nightowl said:  

    I'm a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook.

  • nightowl said:  

    I'm a fan of Tropical Traditions on Facebook.

  • nightowl said:  

    i'd like to try the Classic Coconut Macaroons - Gluten Free & Dairy Free.

  • ms mel said:  

    i'm most interested in their peanut butter product, and thank you for the chance!

    ranmel(at)televar(dot)com

  • ms mel said:  

    i subscribe to the Tropical Traditions newsletter!

    ranmel(at)televar(dot)com

  • ms mel said:  

    i'd like to try the pumpkin coconut cream soup!

    ranmel(at)televar(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love to get the pet shampoo for my dog.

    hebert024 at aol dot com

  • Beth said:  

    I want to try the Coconut Flour.

    Beth at Mother by Design dot com

  • Beth said:  

    I subscribe to the TT newsletter.

    Beth at Mother by Design dot com

  • Beth said:  

    I want to try making the Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls!

    Beth at Mother by Design dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6436867334

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am very interested in trying the Arnica Organic Moisturizing Cream.

    m2pr@att.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I also am subscribed to & enjoy reading the Tropical Traditions Newsletter.

    m2pr@att.net

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6439290637

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6440901653
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6442800880 tweet

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6448185770

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6464881407

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the Organic Breakfast Grains
    linjoh316(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Thanks,
    Linda

  • Anonymous said:  

    I already subscribe to TT's newsletter.
    linjoh316(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Thanks
    Linda

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the Coconut Latté recipe.
    linjoh316(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Thanks,
    Linda

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6467251785

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6470002879
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6471219198 tweet

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6471366237

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6480148266

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6495102185

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6504677635 tweet

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6507133650
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6513063543

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6516287704

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Brooke said:  

    I would love to try the Coconut Flour!

    brookeheiden@hotmail.com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6530418541

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6535157588
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6538850434

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6539414059 tweet

  • mindy said:  

    the organic skin exfoliaters thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6551784974

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6565411807

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6569482779
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6572020986 tweet

  • Daer0n said:  

    I love Tropical Traditions! I would like to try their Organic Liquid Soaps!

    Nury77 at live dot ca

  • Daer0n said:  

    I subscribe to Tropical Traditions newsletter.

    Nury77 at live dot ca

  • Daer0n said:  

    I would love to try the Coconut Cream Mocha Recipe, it sounds so delicious!

    Nury77 at live dot ca

  • Daer0n said:  

    I follow you and tropical traditions on twitter and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/daer0n/status/6575997179

    Nury77 at live dot ca

  • Daer0n said:  

    I am a fan of tropical traditions on facebook.

    Nury77 at live dot ca

  • Daer0n said:  

    I am a Three Different Directions fan on facebook.

    Nury77 at live dot ca

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    The Organic Stone-Ground Unbleached Wheat Flour interests me most

  • Anonymous said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6584683715

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6585318556

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6597917925

  • Nancy said:  

    They have added Organic Dark Chocolates to their products. I would love to try them.

  • Nancy said:  

    I already subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Newsletter.

  • Nancy said:  

    The Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls look good and are on my list to bake for the holidays.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6601602958 tweet

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6607608929
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • barty said:  

    I'm interested in their expeller pressed Coconut Oil for sure, the only way to go. Normally I buy Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive, but once in a while I buy Coconut Oil for a treat. I make raw bars with Agave Syrup, Chocolate, and Finely Ground Oat Bran for workouts....a helluva energy giver, because Raw Coconut Oil you feel it immediately. Amazing Stuff. Thanks for the chance!

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6614539011

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6614635886

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Brooke said:  

    The Lavendar scented Skin Exfoliator..

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the coconut cream concentrate.

    president(dot)peaches(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Kimberly said:  

    I am very curious to try the coconut flour.

  • Kimberly said:  

    I subscribe to the tropical tradtions newsletter. Thank you!
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6618663954

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • arla said:  

    The Organic Apple Sauce since I so love my apples.
    lighthousee27(at)gmail.com

  • arla said:  

    subscribed to Tropical Traditions' newsletter

  • arla said:  

    Curried Cabbage recipe I'd like to try and make as we love Cabbage here

  • arla said:  

    Following you on Twitter (id- litehouse27) & Tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6624748062

  • arla said:  

    I'm a fan of Tropical Traditions on Facebook, id- Lighthouse twentyseven

  • arla said:  

    I'm a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook, id- Lighthouse twentyseven

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6628118640

  • Aisling said:  

    I'd like to try their All Purpose Cleaner. We're in the process of switching over to greener products, but I'd like to have something that's really "all purpose".

  • Aisling said:  

    I subscribe to Tropical Traditions' newsletter.

  • Amy L said:  

    I'd like to try the Omega 3 Fish Oil for my dog's itchy skin.

  • Amy L said:  

    I'd like to try the recipe for Classic Coconut Macaroons.

  • lisa said:  

    Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/6632476650
    msmith572@yahoo.com

  • gsm57 said:  

    Lavender
    Moisturizing Lotion

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6633567669 tweet

  • Belinda M said:  

    The Organic Lip Moisturizers are what I am most interested in

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Belinda M said:  

    I subscribe to the tropical traditions newsletter

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Belinda M said:  

    I would love to try the Coconutty Granola recipe

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Belinda M said:  

    I follow both on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/6634487737

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Wehaf said:  

    Their organic popcorn looks delicious - and it is gluten-free.
    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • CherylS22 said:  

    The Coconut Soap Tea Tree caught my eye. Thanks!

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I'd love to try the Apple Cinnamon Scones.

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I'm a fan of Tropical Traditions on Facebook

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I'm a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook

  • Karen said:  

    Tropical Traditions looks great :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • mama k said:  

    Rapunzel Organic Swiss Chocolate... YUM!

  • David Johnson said:  

    The Virgin Coconut Oil is interesting, thanks.

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6646638658

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Brian E. said:  

    Thanks for the giveaway... I did not realize that TT had such a wide selection of organic foods !!!

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Brian E. said:  

    ...subscribed to Tropical Traditions' newsletter.

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Brian E. said:  

    ...following you and Tropical Traditions via Twitter: @brianpiero


    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/brianpiero/status/6649467741

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Kathy P said:  

    id love to try the Powdered Laundry Detergent

  • trixx said:  

    The Organic Coconut Peanut Butter sounds really good!

  • trixx said:  

    I'd try the Coconut Cream Mushroom Soup recipe. Sounds easy to make and looks great!

  • Kathy P said:  

    http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/6650398433

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 216   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!