, , , ,

T P Kitchen Jam Giveaway - Natural Homemade Jam

Saturday, November 21, 2009 Leave a Comment

Back in February when I was still getting my feet wet doing reviews, I had the wonderful privilege to review and host a giveaway of some jam from The Jam Lady (also known as Pat) from T P Kitchen.

The organic blackberry jam that I got to try was so tasty, I mean you could really taste the berries, probably because you could see the berries, so you knew they were in there lol!  The berries in the jams are all organic and the jams are all home made one batch at a time.  You know that a lot of care goes into the making of these products, which in turn is reflected in their taste.

There is so much you can do with T P Kitchen jams besides the obvious breakfast toast spread.  Use them as ice cream toppings, pair some of the flavors up with cheese and crackers, english muffins, how about blueberry jam on blueberry scones?  I'm sure when you see the abundance of flavors Pat offers up in her online store, you could think of a bunch of other pairings too.
This time around The Jam Lady is sponsoring a gift basket with 5 different Oregon Berry Jams.  Each jar is about 1 1/2 oz each.  The flavors include Blackberry, Huckleberry, Cranberry, Blueberry and Marionberry.



The blackberries and huckleberries are picked from the coastal hills of southern Oregon, and the blueberries come from a local organic grower.  Those little berries can pack a bunch of sweetness in them, sometimes Pat has to make the batches of her blueberry jam as no sugar ones because of that!

How about some homemade cranberry jam for the holidays.  You know they grow cranberries sweeter out west, that's because they don't have to harvest them as soon.  Again, here is where the quality of T P Kitchen jams show, only fresh cranberries are used, never frozen.

And in case you were wondering what exactly a marionberry is...its a cross between a blackberry and an Owalla berry (and if you don't know what an Owalla berry is...that's what wikipedia is for!).  It doesn't have as intense a flavor as a blackberry, and the marionberry jam is a favorite choice of many who purchase T P Kitchen jams.

This basket is a fabulous way to taste a variety of the many flavors T P Kitchen has to offer.  Jams are a great gift to give at the holidays as thank yous, hospitality gifts, for foodies, for those who like handmade items, and there are always people who prefer consumable gifts to knick knacks, who knows you might start someone on a Jam Lady addiction!

One winner will receive the Oregon Berry Jam gift basket thanks to The Jam Lady.

To enter this giveaway visit T P Kitchen and choose another product, besides those mentioned in this post, that you would like to try. 

Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each additional entry. (the above must be done to be eligible for extra entries)

1. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. (This can be done daily)
2. Become a follower of Three Different Directions on Blogger.
3. Subscribe to Three Different Directions RSS Feed
4. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post (leave your post link)
5. Grab my button and put it on your blog (leave the link to where it can be found)

Open to US residents, ages 18+, ends December 5, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received no compensation for hosting or promoting this giveaway.

165 comments »

  • Michelle said:  

    I would like the `Peanut Butter Balls dipped in Chocolate`

    moma3homeschoolatgmaildotcom

  • Michelle said:  

    I am a follower

    moma3homeschoolatgmaildotcom

  • Joyful said:  

    I have your button on my blog:
    http://apudiem.com/joyful-loves-buttons/

    moma3homeschoolatgmaildotcom

  • Donna C. said:  

    I would love to try the cashew bark.

  • throuthehaze said:  

    the white chocolate cranberry bark sounds good
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    follower
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    subscriber
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • Lynne said:  

    I would like to try the Jalapeno pepper dipping sauce.

  • Amber said:  

    I would also love to try the Habanero Pepper Jelly
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • mickeyfan said:  

    I've had jalapeno jelly, but would love to try their Red Pepper Chapolte Jelly.

  • mar said:  

    I would love to try the Hot Habanero Pepper Jelly!

    LWons@HotMail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Dang the Peanut Butter Balls dipped in Chocolate is making me want to drool!

    mzpaw@yahoo.com

  • Nancy said:  

    The Cranberry Orange Chutney and the Jalapeno Jelly sound great!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS feed.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Benita said:  

    I'd like to try the cranberry bark.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I'm a follower.


    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to try the jalapeno jelly.
    farrell@crosslake.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog.
    farrell@crosslake.net

  • Sue E said:  

    The apricot pineapple jam sounds good. Thanks for the chance!

    sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

  • peg42 said:  

    I would love to try the Cranberry Orange Chutney
    too. Thanks so much.

  • Rhonda Gales said:  

    I would love to try any of the Chocolate Bark and the Peanut Butter Balls. Yum!

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Chocolate spoons- brandy or orange flavored, would make a cup of hot cocoa into an after dinner dessert!writer61@yahoo.com

  • chromiumman said:  

    the jalapeno pepper dipping sauce

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Small Snack Basket looks great. I know just the person to get something like this for.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow (eyzofblu63) and tweeted http://twitter.com/eyzofblu63/status/5942266856

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe eyzofblu63@gmail.com

  • Tracey said:  

    I'd like to try the Peach jam.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  • ~ Cee ~ said:  

    The Smoky Chipolte red pepper jelly sounds delicious. I like putting pepper jellies on cream cheese on top of crackers. Yum! Thanks for this giveaway!
    ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com

  • julis55 said:  

    the white chocolate cranberry bark sounds good

  • magic5905 said:  

    Cranberry Orange Chutney looks good.
    magic5905@embarqmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The cashew bark sounds super to me. ruthing73 at hotmail dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    The Cashew and Almond Candy Bark with Dark Chocolate sounds like my dream treat!

  • llinda29 said:  

    I want to try Roasted Garlic infused

  • mrsshukra said:  

    I like the Spicy Peach Chutney

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot0com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    Google reader subscriber!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot0com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    Google friend follower!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot0com

  • Carolyn G said:  

    I like the Candy bark and the chocolate spoons

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Peanut Butter Balls dipped in Chocolate sound wonderful.

    hebert024 at aoldot com

  • mogrill said:  

    The Jalapeno jelly sounds yummy. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • clc408 said:  

    I would love to try the Mango Chutney. Thank you!

  • arla said:  

    Seedless Marionberry Jam
    lighthousee27(at)gmail.com

  • arla said:  

    Following you on Twitter (id- litehouse27) & Tweeted.http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/5981394190

  • Jeni said:  

    my hubby would like the Habanero Pepper Jelly

  • Deborah said:  

    I'd like to try the Kahula Chocolate Spoons. asthenight at gmail dot com

  • Mary A said:  

    The chocolate spoons also look tasty. Thanks for the giveaway.

  • Renee said:  

    Oh my--I would love a whole box of those chocolate spoons of every variety!

  • Anonymous said:  

    now Following threedifferent on Twitter!::

    http://www.twitter.com/erinxduh

    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Peanut Butter balls dipped in Chocolate::
    yum!
    how i love the holidays--they bring great excuses just to eat decadent treats.
    =P

    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • arla said:  

    daily tweet, htty://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6011637505

  • Melissa said:  

    The Blueberry Chocolate Bark sounds great!

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

  • arla said:  

    daily tweet, http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6056315222

  • Deb K said:  

    I would also love to try the Cashew Bark

    deb55106{at]gmail{dot}com

  • Deb K said:  

    I follow you on Twitter

    Deb55106

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/6073781370

  • Deb K said:  

    I subscribe with Google reader

    Deb K


    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

  • Deb K said:  

    I have your button here on my Blog~

    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

  • sue14625 said:  

    i would like try many but i will pick the Cashew Bark

  • Leslie said:  

    I'd like to try the roasted red pepper olive oil.

  • Tamara said:  

    I would love to try the Peanut Butter Balls dipped in Chocolate.

  • Unknown said:  

    I really like the milk chocolate spoons
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow on blogger
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/efrafafuinle/status/6120128971
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • Smooshy said:  

    i want the jalapeno pepper dipping sauce!

  • sweetsue said:  

    I can vouch for Oregon jam-yum! I would like to try the Chocolate Spoons, it's a fun idea!
    smchester at gmail dot com

  • sweetsue said:  

    I follow on Blogger.
    smchester at gmail dot com

  • Sarah said:  

    Would love to try the Roasted Garlic and Red Pepper infused Virgin Olive Oil.

  • Karen said:  

    I'd love to try the apricot pineapple jam :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • arla said:  

    daily Tweet,, http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6153893935

  • Pat said:  

    Hi Everyone,
    I wish I could send each and everyone of you a jar of your favorite jam or jelly. I will talk to Tammy and see about doing a couple more giveaways with some special products in a gift basket, maybe a pepper jelly, chutney one etc. I don't want to hog these giveaways but whenever Tammy has an empty spot I am willing to share my product. I will investigate putting a spcial coupon up for discounted products for only Tammys readers. Havn't talked to Tammy yet, need to get into Dec.

    All the pepper jellys do go good over cream cheese and so does the Peach and Mango Chutney. For those of you who like the thought of infused garlic oil...here goes---Take a bunch of peeled garlic 1-2 cups and put it into a oven proof pot of virgin olive oil, about a gallon and put into oven on 325 and let simmer in there till the garlic is good and brown. Use a colinder lined with paper coffee filters to strain the oil. Bottle it and take the garlic cloves, put in food processor and make a paste. Use this for garlic bread, in spaghetti etc. Hope I don't get into trouble for this long post.
    Pat the "Oregon Jam Lady"

  • scottsgal said:  

    the chocolate peanut butter balls look awesome

    msboatgal at aol.com

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    I'd like to try tthe Sweet and Sour
    Jalapeno Dipping Sauce

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    subscribe

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    follow

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/6188629400

    tweeted

  • arla said:  

    daily tweet, http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6190880829

  • Pat said:  

    I'd like to try the Mint Jelly.
    pkildow at gmail dot com

  • arla said:  

    daily tweet, http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6224531220

    lighthousee27(at)gmail.com

  • maxfate said:  

    I'd love to use the Roasted Garlic and Red Pepper infused Virgin Olive Oil.

    supe61@hotmail.com

  • Jackie said:  

    I would like to try the Apple Pie Jam...sounds good! Thanks for the review and giveaway!

  • pattycake said:  

    Peanut Butter Balls dipped in Chocolate

  • pattycake said:  

    tweeted Latest: http://www.threedifferentdirections.com/2009/11/t-p-kitchen-jam-giveaway-natural.html#comment-formless than 5 seconds ago

  • arla said:  

    Daily Tweet- http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6259533032

  • Jill Myrick (jsc123) said:  

    We would also love to try the Peanut Butter Balls Dipped in Chocolate.

    Thank you so much for the chance to win.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

  • arla said:  

    Daily tweet, http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6292954050

  • jennem said:  

    I'd like to try the Milk Chocolate Spoons.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    I would love to try the Peanut Butter Balls

  • arla said:  

    daily tweet- http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6325443571

    lighthousee27(at)gmail.com

  • crystal said:  

    I enjoyed checking out T P Kitchen. I never tried Jalapeno Jelly but theirs sounds great!
    cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

  • Claire said:  

    I want to try the White Chocolate Cranberry Bark.

    thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the `Peanut Butter Balls dipped in Chocolate.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Tracysweetangl said:  

    I like the Cashew Bark. Thanks for the giveway.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to try the almond bark.

    shawnac68@hotmail.com

  • Melodic Mom said:  

    I would LOVE to try their Peanut Butter Balls dipped in chocolate, or the cranberry bark. Yum!

  • Melodic Mom said:  

    I follow you & tweeted: http://twitter.com/MelodicMom/statuses/6351517731

  • ky2here said:  

    I'd like some blueberry bark in white chocolate.

  • ky2here said:  

    Following on twitter as ky2here and here's my tweet:

    http://twitter.com/ky2here/status/6356833434

  • valleyohgirl said:  

    Jalapeno Jelly, we love this stuff, thanks.

  • Unknown said:  

    peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate.yum

  • Erica G said:  

    I would love to try the Sweet and Sour
    Jalapeno Dipping Sauce. Thanks!

    egreca at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Blueberry Bark sounds good. Thanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe to your feed.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow.

  • arla said:  

    Daily tweet, http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6360065076

    lighthousee27(at)gmail.com

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    The Almond Bark

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on Google Friends Connect - Carolsue
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the Mango Chutney
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via e-mail AND Google Reader
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

  • intime said:  

    I would liek the Peanut Butter Balls dipped in Chocolate intime@myself.com

  • plhill2000 said:  

    I would like to try the Cranberry Bark.

  • Unknown said:  

    Strawberry Rhubarb Jam - we used to be able to buy a strawberry rhubarb pie here that my doggy Cin loved, but they don't sell them here any more- She'd probably like this on buttered toast (yes, she likes it buttered first).

  • nightowl said:  

    The peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate would be my choice to try.

  • nightowl said:  

    I am a follower of Three Different Directions on Blogger.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to Three Different Directions RSS Feed.

  • Wehaf said:  

    The white chocolate blueberry bark sounds marvelous!

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • SeahorseLady said:  

    I love jams and saw that they have a peach jam too. I would like to try their Mango Chutney (one of my favorites)

  • Annemarie said:  

    I would love to try the Chocolate Flavored Covered Spoons!!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Annemarie said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • carolpie said:  

    Follow on blogger-carolpie.

  • carolpie said:  

    I think the Roasted Red Pepper
    infused 100% first press
    Virgin Olive Oil
    would be very tasty!
    spencer1953 at gmail dot com.

  • carolpie said:  

    Subscribe to Three Different Directions RSS Feed-Goggle reader.

  • carolpie said:  

    Follow and tweet!~http://twitter.com/dresdenrain/status/6381464800

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    The Hot Habenero Pepper Jelly sounds awesome.
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I follow & tweeted... http://twitter.com/packerfantimmy/status/6381974676
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • Unknown said:  

    I would love to try the Smoky Chipolte red pepper jelly! Sounds scrumptious! Thanks!

    sherri419 at gmail dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    I want to try the Peanut Butter Balls Dipped in Chocolate. They sound good.

    hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

  • Sandy S said:  

    I thought that the Homemde Apple Pie Jam sounded yummy. Thanks!
    skstigger@hotmail.com

  • Sandy S said:  

    I am a follower on Blogger.
    skstigger@hotmail.com

  • Sandy S said:  

    I am a subscriber through Google Reader.
    skstigger@hotmail.com

  • lilyk said:  

    The Cranberry Orange Chutney looks very tasty!

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your feed.

  • Sand said:  

    I'd love to try the Sweet and Sour
    Jalapeno Dipping Sauce.

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I would like the Mango Chutney.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I subscribe to your feed.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to try the Habanero Pepper Jelly. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow your blog with google friend.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Jinxy and Me said:  

    The chocolate spoons look great!

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/6391856098
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • cman said:  

    Roasted Red Pepper Infused Virgin Olive Oil, 12 oz bottle :)

  • Bakersdozen said:  

    I would love to try the Peanut Butter Balls dipped in Chocolate. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • liliesrnice said:  

    i'd like to try the white chocolate cranberry bark.

  • Donna said:  

    follower
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • TX_Jen34 said:  

    Apple pie jam sounds good!

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    Electric Salt & Pepper Mill Set "Zeli"
    looks nice.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Renee G said:  

    I'd also like to try the Mango Chutney.
    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

  • masonsgranny59 said:  

    Wild Huckleberry Jam 9 oz. jar $6.00

  • Leave your response!