, , , ,

Silk Heart Health SoyMilk: Giveaway

Sunday, November 22, 2009 Leave a Comment


Are you looking for a way to cut calories?  Silk Hearth Health SoyMilk is a great way to cut your calorie intake and at the same time help to make your heart healthy too!

Silk Soymilk can be substituted for milk in many of the recipes you're planning on making this holiday season, and no one will be the wiser either ☺.

You can download a coupon here for 55¢ off a half gallon of any Silk product.  To read more about Silk Heart Health you can go to this post on my blog where I wrote about it last month.

Silk SoyMilk is giving 5 of my readers a coupon for a FREE 1/2 gallon of any Silk product and a pedometer.

To enter the giveaway visit Silk SoyMilk's recipe landing page and tell me one recipe you'd like to make.

For extra entries (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries):
  1. Blog about this giveaway and link back to Three Different Directions.  (2 extra entries)
  2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily).
  3. Subscribe to my blog.
  4. Follow my blog publicly.
Open to US residents, ages 18+, ends December 6, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received no compensation for posting this information or giveaway.

81 comments »

  • Unknown said:  

    Wow ... I didn't realize there were so many recipes using Soy Milk. The one that caught my interest is The Green Bean and Mushroom Casserole. It's the first vegan recipe that looks like it might be delicious.

    I'm a public follower and I subscribed through my google reader.

    Thanks!

    Small Footprints
    reducefootprints (at) gmail (dot) com
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Peach Cobbler looks incredible!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Chocolate Banana Breakfast Shake!

    Bloggytime20 at yahoo dot com

  • ezmerelda said:  

    French toast sounds like a winner.

  • Terri L said:  

    Raspberry mint chocolate smoothie sounds yummy

    droopydog63@hotmail.com

  • Sue E said:  

    The Banana Cream Pie sounds good. Thanks!

    sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the Lemon-Mango Smoothie, writer61@yahoo.com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I'd like to make the Coconut Curry Noodle Bowl. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love green bean casserole. The Green Bean and Mushroom Casserole reciept would be my choice. They used to make a coffee flavor that was my favorite, but no one seems to carry it any more. Hope I win :)

    joanmurraycefalu@netzero.net

  • Karen said:  

    I would like to make the Maple Caramel Sauce. It sounds so yummy.

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

  • JC said:  

    I'd like to make Honey Flax Seed Bread.

  • JC said:  

    http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2009/11/giveaway-three-different-directions_23.html blogged.
    1

  • JC said:  

    http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2009/11/giveaway-three-different-directions_23.html blogged.
    2

  • JC said:  

    http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/5988396115

  • Laurie said:  

    I follow your blog
    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

  • Laurie said:  

    I'd love to try the raspberry mint chocolate smoothie...I'd have to improvise and remove the almonds though.
    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

  • jbeckett said:  

    I'd try the Silk Chocolate Truffles.

  • Audrey said:  

    The greenbean and mushroom casserole looked mighty good! Thankyou! :)

  • llinda29 said:  

    I want to make Raspberry Mint Chocolate Silk Smoothie

  • justicecw said:  

    I am a subscriber
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    I am a blog follower
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    I would love to try the Silk Chocolate Pudding! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/6000218512
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • clc408 said:  

    I'd love to try the Lemon-Mango Smoothie. Thank you!

  • K. Rock said:  

    I subscribe in a reader.

  • K. Rock said:  

    French toast is a favorite of mine.

  • justicecw said:  

    Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/6041847683
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    The Silk Blueberry Salad Dressing sounds different and interesting.

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • mscoffee77 said:  

    Silk Hot Caribbean Coffee sounds good!

    mscoffee77(AT)juno(DOT)com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    The Straw-Nana Smoothie looks yummy!


    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/6074695747

    follow as WeeShare

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • ehhogan said:  

    The Silk Chocolate Pudding sounds yummy!


    ehhogan at bellsouth.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Chocolate Banana Breakfast Shake sounds delicious. :)

  • Unknown said:  

    French Toast would be great! i haven't had that in a long time


    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • Karen said:  

    Banana Cream Pie sounds wonderful :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    I'd like to try the Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/6188346359

    tweeted

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    follow

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    subscribe

  • GENEVIEVE said:  

    SILK SOY MILK IS SO GOOD, I USE THE VERY VANILLA IN MY TEA, BETTER THAN A CREAMER!!!
    BUT YOU CAN DO CHOCOLATE SHAKES, VANILA SHAKES, OR MAKE RICE PUDDING WITH IT TOO.
    GENEVIEVE

  • Katie S. said:  

    I would LOVE to make the Banana Cream Pie :) yummy!

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter (ktfereva22)

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6224847748

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I subscribe :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow your blog publicly

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • calvad said:  

    I would like to make the Raspberry Mint Chocolate Smoothie.

  • Keitha said:  

    I would like to try the Creamed Spinach!

    keithadanielle at yahoo dot com

  • Kimberly said:  

    I subscribe to your blog via email.

  • Kimberly said:  

    I think the raspberry mint chocolate smoothie sounds yummy and different.

  • nightowl said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to your blog by email.

  • nightowl said:  

    I'd like to try the garlic mashed potatoes.

  • Melodic Mom said:  

    I'd like to make the Silk Chocolate Pudding!

  • Melodic Mom said:  

    I follow you & tweeted: http://twitter.com/MelodicMom/statuses/6388302214

  • Rae said:  

    The Chocolate pudding looks great.

  • k-team said:  

    I tried to make pudding out of Silk on my own, but now I see that I got it wrong from the Chocolate pudding recipe on the site. Thanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Coconut Meringue Custard is very appealing. Its easy to make and uses everyday ingredients.

    sylvieanddudes@yahoo.com

  • Beeb said:  

    I'd like to try the Silk Chocolate Pudding! Thank you for the giveaway!

    ~Beeb
    supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

  • Allison said:  

    The Silk chocolate pudding sounds YUMMY
    ahartup at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I'd like to try the Silk Chocolate Pudding!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • electricisland said:  

    Raspberry mint chocolate smoothie
    electricisland(at)gmail.com

  • susansmoaks said:  

    i'd like to make the raspberry mint chocolate smoothie

  • cman said:  

    Silk Chocolate Pudding :)

  • liliesrnice said:  

    i'm going to try the mexican hot chocolate! we love Silk!

  • memetu said:  

    Silk Chocolate Truffles for me please.
    metu18 AT HOTMAIL dot COM

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I'd make the Raspberry Mint Chocolate Smoothie, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow your blog with google friend.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I'd like to try the Cashew Cornbread.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I subscribe through google reader.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/6422644696
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • lilyk said:  

    The Silk Chocolate Pudding recipe looks very tasty!

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your blog.

  • masonsgranny59 said:  

    French toast sounds yummy right now:)

  • Leave your response!