, , ,

PartyLite Candles Giveaway

Monday, November 30, 2009 Leave a Comment

There is something about the smells of the holiday season that just seem to get everyone in a festive mood.   PartyLite has great scented candles and holiday gifts that are perfect for hostess and teacher gifts.   Candles and accessories that go along with them also make good gifts for people that you work with.

PartyLite candles are known for their quality.  I purchased some beautiful votice holders close to 10 years ago, and they still get comments whenever I have them out.

With fragrances that range from Floral to Edible & Spicy you can make your home (or someone elses) part of that inviting atmosphere that you want for the holidays.
I received the Ginger Pumpkin a la Mode™ scented candles from the Just Desserts line.  I have to tell you that all you need to do is burn this candle, and run to the grocery store and throw some of their cookies on a plate, and nobody would be the wiser that you haven't done the baking yourself.  Your home will certainly smell like you spent all day in the kitchen, when in reality you may have been reading blogs all day!



The Just Desserts line is available in Strawberry Vanilla Parfait, Ginger Pumpkin a la Mode, Mulberry Vanilla Delight and the new scent Peppermint Magic.  What wonderful combinations to evoke your senses!

Not only did I receive these phenomenally scented PartyLite candles for my own home, but one of my readers will receive Mulberry Vanilla Delight Single Servings (a pair of candles retailing at $19.95)from the Just Desserts line as well.

To Enter, head over to the PartyLite site, and leave me a comment telling what product you would like to give or receive as a gift.

For additional entries (the above must be done first to be eligible for any additional entries):

    * 2 extra entries - leave a relevant comment on any non giveaway post and then let me know which post you commented on here.
    * Add my button on your blog/site
    * Blog about this Giveaway, and link back here
    * Post on a Social Networking site about this giveaway (Stumble, Digg, Facebook)
    * Follow me on Twitter and tweet this (daily entry):
    Win a Partylite Candle at Three Different Directions from @threedifferent http://bit.ly/5Z4Tbl

Open to US residents, ages 18+, ends December 14, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.
 
I received Ginger Pumpkin a la Mode candles at no cost to me for review, and I am expressing my honest opinion, I have not been compensated financially for this post.

130 comments »

  • Sarah G. said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/sjdioguardi/status/6210693701

  • Sarah G. said:  

    I want the Reed Diffuser in New Leaf & Aloe™ for myself.

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    I want the NEW! Sparkle Lite™ Crystal Santa

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Peppermint Delight Tealight House. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • peg42 said:  

    I would love the Ruby Red Collection Hurricane. This is so pretty. Thanks so much.

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    I would love the Snowbell Tealight Holder. I collect snowmen and that is so adorable!

    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    I follow you on twitter & tweeted: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/6213728539

  • Stacie said:  

    I would love to try the reed diffusers.

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • Stacie said:  

    I follow as a49erfangirl and I tweeted http://twitter.com/a49erfangirl/status/6214942038

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • DarcyO said:  

    I'd love to give a Kindness Angel to my friends.

    dlodden at frontiernet dot net

  • Terri L said:  

    I'd love to try the apple orchard body wash

    droopydog63@hotmail.com

  • DarcyO said:  

    I follow on Twitter and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/darcy1956/status/6217554097

    dlodden at frontiernet dot net

  • Leslie said:  

    I'd love to give or receive the sweet treats santa gift set.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Hurricane with Antique Brass Hanger

  • Laurie said:  

    I like the symmetry 3-in-1 holder.

    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Serenity Tealight Holder.

    SamneneD@aol.com

  • mom2boys said:  

    I would love the Ruby Red hurricane! Thanks :)

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mom2boys said:  

    I follow you and tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/6220098172

  • Katie S. said:  

    I would love to give the Simply Lavender Guest Soaps to my mom as a christmas gift :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter (ktfereva22)

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6223887294

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I stumbled this giveaway

    username: ktfereva22

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • cmcathiem02@gmail.com said:  

    I like the Peppermint Delight Tea Light House.

  • Tracey said:  

    I'd like to give the Mosaic Hurricane to my daughter.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/6236742256

  • Nicole C. said:  

    I would love to give my mom the Alluring Amber Vase!

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Sharon Harmon said:  

    I would love to receive the beautiful Well Being Spa Jar & Spa Votive Cup!
    Happy Holidays!
    txgigggles@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I need a new pillar candle and the cinnamon bayberry would be perfection!

  • allysona said:  

    i love these candles, smell great,last long and easy to clean up

  • Shelley said:  

    I really like the 3-wick pillars...would look great in my living room!

    mdlangmead at gmail dot com

  • Marla said:  

    I would love to get the Snap-able Aroma Melts in Baked Apple. Sounds so good, especially for this time of year. Thank you for the giveaway.

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    follow and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/6245405492
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    i like the warmer #p9769
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • Sue E said:  

    I like the Zen Reed Diffuser Holder for myself. Thanks for the giveaway!

    sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

  • Jean said:  

    I like their Body Escentials™. fragrance, in seaside mist

  • Valerie said:  

    The Ruby Red is just gorgeous. Thanks for a neat contest.

  • mogrill said:  

    I like the peppermint delight tealight house. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Andrea Hatfield said:  

    I like the Change-O-Luminary. They would be perfect to keep or give as a gift.

  • Unknown said:  

    Wow Ginger Pumpkin a la mode just caught my eye and nose. That sounds wonderful.

  • itsme said:  

    i think the reed diffusers would be good for people with animals or children that might be afraid to burn candles

  • itsme said:  

    commented on food week 1

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6261027289 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    commented on food week 2

  • itsme said:  

    blogged http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/12/win-candles-at-three-different.html

  • itsme said:  

    button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/12/win-candles-at-three-different.html

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/6279661844
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • DEBIJOT said:  

    I like the snap-able aroma melts.

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I would love to receive their Body Escentials in Agave Nectar.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I left a comment at Build A ABear Star Wars post.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I left a comment at Vitamins + Delicious = Vitalicious post.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Jackie B. said:  

    My pick is Peppermint Delight Tealight House!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6292555113 tweet

  • cstironkat said:  

    I like the Snowbell Tealight Holder

  • Melissa said:  

    I would love to give the Scents of Ambiance™ Poinsettia as a gift!

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

  • mom2boys said:  

    Daily Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/6320994489

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6324374075 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6358289365 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    now Following threedifferent on Twitter!

    http://www.twitter.com/erinxduh
    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    i love the Breakfast Nook Sienna Lights it adds such class to a simple Table.
    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/6381761331
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • mom2boys said:  

    Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/6385801965

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6388183595 tweet

  • Unknown said:  

    I really, really like the Change-O-Luminary.

  • Unknown said:  

    i follow on twitter and tweeted. dlandmom

  • Renee said:  

    I'd love to receive the present jar candle called Peppermint Bark.

  • Renee said:  

    commented on You Can Go For It review.

  • Renee said:  

    I commented on your You Can Go For It review (and I like to think my comment was at least somewhat relevant-lol)

  • Wanda said:  

    I'd LOVE to receive the Symmetry™ 3 in 1, which features a tea light holder, a reed diffuser, and a large vase. Could make a lot of beauty with that combo!

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • nightowl said:  

    I would love to receive the Present Jar Candle in the French Vanilla Scent.

  • Wanda said:  

    I left a comment on the post "You Can...Go For It! Review."

    wandapanda at live dot com

    2

  • Wanda said:  

    I left a comment on the post "You Can...Go For It! Review."

    wandapanda at live dot com

    1

  • Wanda said:  

    This giveaway was just Stumbled by WandaLaPanda.

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Wanda said:  

    Following threedifferent on Twitter as TantaDesChiens and here is a TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6420726709

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6442890475 tweet

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6454235836

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    I want the multicolored hurricane lamp!


    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet


    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6464807112\


    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6471329551 tweet

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6483617007

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/6503481683
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6504797839 tweet

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6519149292

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6539563089 tweet

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6546078412

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I'd like to have the Grapefruit Fresh Reed Diffuser. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway.
    http://twitter.com/partymix25/status/6559844877

    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6601690367 tweet

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    I would love to receive the Snowbell Tealight Holder

  • Ladytink_534 said:  

    My favorite item is the Iced Snowberries present jars.
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6614597527

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Mimi the kitten said:  

    I would love the Reed Diffuser.

  • terri142 said:  

    I would love to give my mom the Holiday Book Tealight Holders!

  • terri142 said:  

    I follow you on twitter(terri142)and tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/terri142/status/6631118105

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6633615154 tweet

  • MeezCarrie said:  

    I would love the body lotion in Apple Orchard

    carriemschmidt at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like the Peppermint Delight Tea Light House.
    shawnac68@hotmail.com

  • Colengal said:  

    I like the creative capers. It looks so versatile.

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6640890148

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • SeahorseLady said:  

    I like the Crackle Glass Tealight Holders from their Siena Collection.

  • Erica G said:  

    I love the Multi Tealight Lamp.

    egreca at hotmail dot com

  • Marla said:  

    I would like to try their reed diffusers

  • Katrina said:  

    The Ginger Pumpkin a la Mode sounds like it smells wonderful!

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I love the Change-O-Luminary, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • Pamela S said:  

    I love the Kindness Angel Holder. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Tatum said:  

    I love the Change-O-Luminary.
    tatum810@yahoo.com

  • Tatum said:  

    I follow you on twitter. tatum810

  • misty said:  

    I love candles. any fragrance.

  • Katie S. said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6661940875

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Allison said:  

    I love the iced snowberries tin.
    ahartup at yahoo dot com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/6665320100
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • Nicole D. said:  

    oooh...I would love to receive the Ruby Red Hurricane. Thanks!

  • Deborah said:  

    I'd love to have the Siena Lights Tealight Lamp. asthenight at gmail dot com

  • gsm57 said:  

    I like the 3 wick candles - so pretty when lit.

  • Karen said:  

    Love the Ruby Red Hurricane :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6668564571 tweet

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'd love if someone (maybe Santa?)gave me the Tri-Glow Reed Diffuser. It's beautiful!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Maja said:  

    ginger pumpkin a la mode

  • Deborah Wellenstein said:  

    I would love to get the reed diffusers-I'd like to see if they really work! Thanks!

  • Unknown said:  

    i would love to give the rudy red hurricane.thanks
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

  • trixx said:  

    I'd love to receive the Golden Pear Tealight Tree & Globe, it's gorgeous and perfect for the holidays!

  • Renee G said:  

    I would love to receive the Peppermint Delight Tealight House.
    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com

  • kerri69 said:  

    I like the crystal santa

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I would love the Well Being Spa by PartyLite Bath Crystals!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    Follow on Twitter & Tweeted!
    Username: ZESTYWONDERLAND

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

    http://twitter.com/ZESTYWONDERLAND/status/6686379638

  • cman said:  

    Snap-able Aroma Melts in Baked Apple :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to receive the Light Illusion LED Pillar Candle. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Rachel said:  

    The Essence of Lavender Guest Soaps would be perfect to put in my lilac-colored bathroom!

    racheliznewman(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Leave your response!