, , , , , , , , ,

Draw Star Wars The Clone Wars Book Giveaway

Friday, November 13, 2009 Leave a Comment

Grab your lightsaber (okay, just your pencil) and get ready to draw!

In a book not so far away, you will master the art of drawing all of your favorite Star Wars The Clone Wars characters.

Klutz's Draw Star Wars The Clone Wars is what you definitely want to get if you've ever wanted to draw your favorite characters from the show.
The book is amazing in the way that it allows you to draw the characters and practice to get them just right.

There are pages where you can try tracing, like this


and challenges to go freehand.

Take a look at what Amber accomplished, using the instructions in the book to draw her favorite character Ahsoka. She drew this using Corel Painter and her Wacom Bamboo Drawing Tablet.




20 different Clone Wars characters are within the pages to learn to draw, beginning with stick figures, then on to basic shapes, and finishing with details.




Now if you think the force is with you, go to http://www.klutzdesignchallenge.com and download a free PDF of how to draw Cad Bane. Then when you think you've got him mastered, enter your drawing into Klutz's national drawing challenge for a chance to win an exclusive framed full color illustration signed by Grant Gould!

If you have kids that would flip for this book (or maybe it's you who want it!), I have FIVE to giveaway on my blog (a $16.95 value!!).

To enter leave a comment telling me your child's (or you if you are entering for yourself!) favorite Star Wars Clone Wars character.

For extra entries (the above must be done first) you can:
 
1. Visit Klutz.com and let me know another book that interests you.
2. Sign up to be a Klutz Insider
3.  Become a fan of Klutz on Facebook
4.  Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook

5. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be once per day, please leave the direct link to your tweet in the comments). Just click the birdie.
6. Follow my blog publicly.
7. Subscribe to my feed via e-mail or reader.


This giveaway will end on November 27, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. Residents ages 13+. (International Residents may enter if they have someone with a U.S. shipping address who will receive their package for them).  The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

I received a complimentary copy of Draw Star Wars the Clone Wars from Klutz prior to writing this post.

167 comments »

  • Mami2jcn said:  

    My son's favorite character is Anakin!

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

  • Mami2jcn said:  

    I also like the Stencil Art book.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

  • Mami2jcn said:  

    I subscribed to your feed via email.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

  • annies home said:  

    I am not sure about characters but do have a child who loves to draw as well as star wars etc...
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • Amber said:  

    R2D2 is my family's favorite!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Abby said:  

    Anakin!

    ajcmeyer at go dot com

  • Michelle said:  

    My son's favorite character is Anakin! He also loves to draw so this would be perfect. Thanks for the chance to win!

  • Michelle said:  

    I already have LEGO Crazy Action Contraptions tucked away for Christmas! It looks awesome.

  • Michelle said:  

    Tweet - http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/status/5687476946

  • plhill2000 said:  

    My grandson loves Anakin.

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    My son's favorite character is Anakin Skywalker. He LOVES this series and would love this book!

    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    Another Klutz book I find interesting is the Battery Science book. It has some interesting projects on electricity.

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    I signed up to be a Klutz Insider.

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    I'm a fan of Klutz on Facebook. (shelly dixon)

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    I'm a fan of 3 Different Directions on Facebook (shelly dixon)

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    I follow you on twitter & tweeted: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5690213272

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    I follow your blog on Google.

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    I subscribe to your feed on Google Reader (donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com)

  • Wehaf said:  

    I'm a big C-3PO fan!

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love STAR WARS

  • OrbitMom Maria said:  

    My son says his favorita character is a StormTropper...I'm not sure if that counts as a single character, but he's four and that's what his response was when I asked him!

  • abfantom said:  

    I like R2D2.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

  • Jennifer said:  

    The Face painting book looks interesting!

  • itsme said:  

    My star wars fan loves Anakin

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5701737508 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    the encyclopedia of immaturity looks real funny

  • mubbys said:  

    my granson is a star wars fanatic he loves stars wars so much, he loves to draw

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5718607937

  • kasandria said:  

    My son loves Obi Wan. Thanks!
    Kasandria

  • kasandria said:  

    I'm a fan on fb
    Kasandria

  • kasandria said:  

    I'm a Klutz fb fan
    Kasandria

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5723065991 daily tweet

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5738029570

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5740944490 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    My son likes General Grievous (should I be worried?!?!?) and he loves to draw so I'm so glad to see this product!
    greenlancer at comcast dot net

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Paper Airplane book looks like one we would enjoy!
    greenlancer at comcast dot net

  • Anonymous said:  

    Followed you on twitter & tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/bellanova85/status/5752360235
    greenlancer at comcast dot net

  • Renee said:  

    My husband's favorite character is Yoda!

  • Renee said:  

    The Klutz Book of Balloon Twisting sounds pretty darn interesting!

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5769496881

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5772000429 daily tweet

  • Sue said:  

    Mine love General Grievous. He's all scary.
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    s.mickelson at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Today's tweet!
    http://twitter.com/bellanova85/status/5781327009
    greenlancer at comcast dot net

  • justicecw said:  

    The Klutz book of paper airplanes is neat! Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5783322680
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5799618866

  • 3carnations said:  

    My son's favorite character is Captain Rex - and he loves to draw!!!

  • 3carnations said:  

    I subscribe to you in bloglines.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5801055346 daily tweet

  • 3carnations said:  

    Following on Twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/3carnations/status/5801067585

  • justicecw said:  

    11/17 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5802258242
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5830109786

  • justicecw said:  

    11/18 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5833663545
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5834297985 daily tweet

  • Nickolay said:  

    Cad Bane the bounty hunter is my favorite person on the show

    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5864210618

  • DARLA KIDDER said:  

    My son Tyler's favorite character is Captain Rex.
    luckylady4163@yahoo.com

  • justicecw said:  

    11/19 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5864617608
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • DARLA KIDDER said:  

    I signed up as a Klutz insider.
    luckylady4163@yahoo.com

  • DARLA KIDDER said:  

    I would like Draw Marvel Heroes.
    luckylady4163@yahoo.com

  • DARLA KIDDER said:  

    I became a Klutz fan on FB.
    luckylady4163@yahoo.com

  • DARLA KIDDER said:  

    I became a fan of yours on FB.
    luckylady4163@yahoo.com

  • DARLA KIDDER said:  

    I subscribed.
    luckylady4163@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5865191921 daily tweet

  • Mary A said:  

    Yoda is a big favorite in our house. Thanks for the giveaway.
    maryDOTavingerATgmailDOTcom

  • giggling kids said:  

    R2D2

    heatherstamper09@aol.com

  • Donna said:  

    I would like the Super Simple Sewing book.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I signed up to be Klutz insider.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5894390336

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5895471603 daily tweet

  • justicecw said:  

    11/20 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5903432266
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    11/21 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5917995765
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5923717092 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    Today's tweet!
    http://twitter.com/bellanova85/status/5928872538
    greenlancer at comcast dot net

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5930375227

  • demmi said:  

    Anakin
    con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

  • demmi said:  

    Fuzzimal Puppies
    con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Linda said:  

    My grandson loves Yoda!!
    lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

  • justicecw said:  

    11/22 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5945185793
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5946995883

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5962255695 daily tweet

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5984281969

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5994491389 daily tweet

  • justicecw said:  

    11/23 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/6000131719
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6012094769 daily tweet

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/6012755522

  • justicecw said:  

    11/24 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/6038847634
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/6050720689

  • bkwrms said:  

    We like General Grievous

  • bkwrms said:  

    I tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Earth_Creature/status/6055580625

  • Anonymous said:  

    My boys are Star Wars freaks. The love Yoda and Anakin. Thanks.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6060751756 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    R2D2!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/6081526605

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6087517681 daily tweet

  • CC said:  

    tweet: http://twitter.com/speech_hero/status/6091608926

    speechforme at gmail

  • CC said:  

    The book of paper airplanes would be awesome!

    speechforme at gmail

  • CC said:  

    I subscribe in google reader

    speechforme at gmail

  • Carol EL said:  

    My grandson's favorite character is Anakin. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    E-mail subsacriber. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Facebook fan. jelly15301 -- jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Google friends follower. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    The Klutz book of paper airplanes is another thing I like. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Jill Myrick (jsc123) said:  

    My sons favorite Clone Wars character is Anakin Skywalker.

    Thank you so much for the chance to win.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

  • Jill Myrick (jsc123) said:  

    We also like the Draw The Marvel Heroes Book.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

  • Jill Myrick (jsc123) said:  

    I am subscribed to the Klutz Insider as jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

  • Jill Myrick (jsc123) said:  

    I am subscribed via email as jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

  • Jill Myrick (jsc123) said:  

    I am a fan on Facebook as jill Myrick.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

  • Jill Myrick (jsc123) said:  

    I am following via Google Friends Connect.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

  • Jill Myrick (jsc123) said:  

    I am a fan of Klutz on Facebook as jill Myrick.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

  • Unknown said:  

    2. I also really like the Draw the Marvel Heroes book! My youngest loves to draw! Thanks!

    sherri419 at gmail dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    Anakin of course!!!! Thanks!

    sherri419 at gmail dot com

  • kakihara said:  

    my son's favorite character is Captain Rex--thanks
    kakihararocks@gmail.com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    My nephew likes Anakin! Thanks!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I subscribe via email!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I follow your blog via google friend connect as mom2anutball!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I'm a fan of Klutz on facebook! Sheila H.
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I'm a fan of yours on facebook! Sheila H.
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    last daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/6119514403

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6120241246 daily tweet

  • Jen said:  

    I would get the paper beads book for my 6 y.o. daughter.

    Jen@mommysonlinegaragesale.com

  • Jen said:  

    My Son has several but since he just saw Darth Vader at Hollywood Studios this past Oct. I'll have to go with him.

    Jen@mommysonlinegaragesale.com

  • Jen said:  

    I am a Blog Follower.

    Jen@mommysonlinegaragesale.com

  • Jen said:  

    I'm following on Twitter as JenShelton68

    jen@mommysonlinegaragesale.com

  • Pamela S said:  

    Mine is YODA!!! Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    Follower on GFC. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    I think the fancy friendship bracelelts book looks cute!! Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    My son is an Anakin fan.
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    The Klutz Book of Paper Airplanes would be awesome as well.
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I am a Klutz Insider.
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    Klutz facebook fan-tim hughes
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    three different directions facebook fan-tim hughes
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I follow on twitter & tweeted... http://twitter.com/packerfantimmy/status/6127017483
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I follow on google friend-packerfantimmy
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I subscribe in google reader-packerfantimmy(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • Suzanne said:  

    Yoda is definitely the most unique. Thanks for the great contest!

  • Unknown said:  

    Yoda is our favorite. I am not much for star wars thats all my husband but i like yoda.

  • Unknown said:  

    I would also like the balloon twisting. My daughter loves twisting balloons.

  • Storm Safety Blog said:  

    My favorite Clone Wars character is Padme Amidala. She's my favorite in the prequel movies, too.

  • Fionen said:  

    My nephew's favorite character is Anakin.

    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • Fionen said:  

    I also like Cat's Cradle. I used to play it all the time.
    http://www.klutz.com/activity-book/Cats-Cradle


    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • Fionen said:  

    I'm a Klutz Insider.

    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • Fionen said:  

    I'm a fan of Klutz on Facebook.
    ID: Fio Nen

    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • Fionen said:  

    I subscribe via Google Reader.

    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • Fionen said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.
    username: Fionen

    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • Fionen said:  

    I'm a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook.
    ID: Fio Nen

    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • cman said:  

    Paper Airplane book :)

  • Fionen said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and here is my Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Fionen/status/6134622012
    username: Fionen

    fionen_ftw AT fionen DOT com

  • Leave your response!