, , , ,

Do You BELIEVE? Giveaway * Macy's Make- A-Wish Foundation

Saturday, November 14, 2009 Leave a Comment


You've heard it about a million times I bet. "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus".  But do you know the story behind the phrase?

It all started with a letter from Virgina O'Hanlon to the New York Sun Newspaper in 1897, in which she was seeking advice on whether Santa Claus truly existed.

The editor responded with that now well known phrase "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus", and a whole lot more.  Visit the Macy's Believe website to see the rest of his answer.

This holiday season Macy’s BELIEVE campaign is inspired by Virginia's letter and the editor's response.  If you visit a Macy's location you will see letter-writing “Believe Stations” where children can send a note off to Santa.  For each letter received, Macy’s will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, up to $1 million.

On Friday, December 11th, Macy’s will celebrate the first National Believe Day to recognize and reward acts of kindness and generosity from coast to coast. Also that day, CBS will premiere a new original animated special called, “Yes, Virginia.” on that same day, at 8 p.m. ET.  Check out the trailer.



Macy's is also holding a contest.  Tell them why you Believe, and you could win a trip to the 2010 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  View the details HERE. You could also win a $500 Macy's gift card by voting for those already entered (once per day), so even if you don't want to submit an entry for the trip contest, in the spirit of the season, you could help someone who does.

So have your kids write their letters to Santa, bring the stamped letters to Macy's and drop them in Santa's special letterbox.  Then Macy's will take care of getting them to the post office to mail to the North Pole.  Just think that you can do something you may have been doing anyway (writing Santa letters), but by taking the extra step of dropping them off at Macy's you could be a part of raising up to $1 million dollars for the Make-A-Wish Foundation!  There is even a downloadable template for stationery to get you started.

To thank my readers for helping them out in the Believe campaign, Macy's is giving two of my readers a $25.00 gift card to Macy's.

To enter this giveaway tell me what your child(ren) will write on their letter to Santa that you are going to drop in a Macy's Santa letterbox to help raise money for Make-A-Wish Foundation.


For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry. (the  main entry must be done first)

1. Subscribe by email or reader to Three Different Directions.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link back.
3. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway leaving your tweet link in the comments, Copy and paste: "Macy's will donate $1 to Make-a-Wish Foundation, for every letter to Santa mailed at their stores up to $1 million http://bit.ly/1MJvaw" (you can do this once a day!)
4. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook

Open to US residents, ages 13+,  ends November 28, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile.  By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received no compensation from Macy's or M80 their media representatives to post about the Macy's Believe campaign or host the giveaway on my blog.

269 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 269   Newer›   Newest»
  • David said:  

    My daughter is going to write a letter thankng them for letting her friends wish come true, when they sent her Disney World. She is also going to ask them to start granting wishes for older ppl, because her grandpa has cancer.

    mckenziesmother@hotmail.com

  • David said:  

    I am a fan on facebook.(tiffany lane)

    mckenziesmother@hotmail.com

  • David said:  

    I tweeted @mckenziesmommy3

    I forgot to include this in my first post, she is going to collect pennies also for the make a wish foundation.

  • David said:  

    I am a subscriber

    mckenziesmother@hotmail.com

  • Amber said:  

    My daughter will ask for Santa to please give our local homeless shelter some toys for the kids.
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Kaizen Fashion Project said:  

    My my son will ask Santa for Legos and my daughter a new doll and little sister :)

    heatheranne99 (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Kaizen Fashion Project said:  

    I subscribed via RSS/Google Reader!

    heatheranne99 (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Kaizen Fashion Project said:  

    Blogged!
    http://vintagefabulous.blogspot.com/2009/11/three-different-directions-macys.html

    heatheranne99 (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Kim said:  

    my kiddo is too young to write - so he'll color somethin' purdy!

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/5715915464

  • Kaizen Fashion Project said:  

    Twitter follower!
    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/heatheranne99/status/5715920644

    heatheranne99 (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • missi said:  

    Thank you to Macy's. Love shopping at Macy's.

  • Monica said:  

    I wasn't really aware of what all Macy's was doing in this campaign since my son isn't old enough to write yet.. but I'm glad you shared this with us. It's great.

    I think I'll do as one of the above posters and have my son color something. Maybe we'll draw him a cute little picture of santa and then he can do his thing.

    I'll def be voting for others on the site!

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Monica said:  

    I am subscribed by email

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Monica said:  

    I follow you on twitter @detroitmommy and I tweeted :)

    http://twitter.com/detroitmommy/status/5720820590

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Monica said:  

    I am a fan on facebook - Monica Ø

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • kasandria said:  

    My son wants Guitar Hero 5. Thanks!
    Kasandria

  • kasandria said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted. @waystosave
    Kasandria

  • kasandria said:  

    I follow you on fb
    Kasandria

  • AB Smith said:  

    My son is going to write that he wants more nintendo DS games

  • AB Smith said:  

    http://twitter.com/2kidsblogger/status/5721468266


    I follow on Twitter (2kidsblogger) and tweeted

  • AB Smith said:  

    a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook - 2kidsblogger

  • peg42 said:  

    My son, after seeing his grandmother in a nursing home, will ask santa to remind others to remember older people that may need a friend or a hand.

  • peg42 said:  

    I'm a subscriber. Thanks again.

  • Stephanie said:  

    My little boy can't write yet but he would transcribe he wants a doggie, thomas trains and a big boy bed
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

  • Courtney B said:  

    they want hannah montana!

    vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

  • Courtney B said:  

    twitter follower tweet http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/5725314240

  • Courtney B said:  

    facebook fan (courtney bella)

  • Nancy said:  

    My daughter is going to write that she wants Santa to bring her a Zhu Zhu Pet Hamster.

  • Nancy said:  

    I subscribe via RSS feed.

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/5726813734

  • Michelle AKA blabla3269 said:  

    my daughter is going to write make sure you save the good stuff for the kids who really need it. I am happy all the time so I will be okay

  • Anonymous said:  

    I think my kids are going to write about science related toys. I love them, but they are into the things I never was at that age.
    ferret0903@aol.com

  • JC said:  

    DD is going to write she wants a new doll house and every little girl can have one as well.

  • JC said:  

    http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2009/11/giveaway-three-different-directions.html blogged.

  • Anonymous said:  

    They will ask for a wii and wii games.

  • JC said:  

    http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/5730876975 @tcarolinep follower.

  • Michele said:  

    Thank you for the giveaway. My children are going to write about some of the toys that they are wishing for but, I'm going to remind them to include wishes for the less fortunate.

  • Mysharona said:  

    knowing my son, he'll ask for things for other people.

  • mverno said:  

    that they have been good most of the year mverno@roadrunner.com

  • clynsg said:  

    My grandson will write about wanting some outdoor toys to play with--he wants a bike, but we really don't have anywhere safe for him to ride it!

    clynsg at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My daughter's friend is very sicj and my daughter is writing to ask that she get better so they can play again

    jmcharries@cox.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber

    jmcharries@cox.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on twitter under the name JCHARRIES and tweeted this at http://twitter.com/JCHARRIES/status/5738964089

  • Anonymous said:  

    My girl will be writing asking for books this year and also wishing good things for our family. She is a sweetie! I love the Macys program, letting kids drop off letters is a great idea. Thanks!

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I RSS subscribe via Yahoo reader.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I tweeted on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/5739129392

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • buzzd said:  

    Disney dvds of all kinds

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/5740013076

  • Nancy said:  

    My daughter would write that she wants an iPod for Christmas.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber.


    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • momznite said:  

    My daughter always promises to leave cookies out for Santa.

  • llinda29 said:  

    My child wanted a bicycle

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/5746891025

  • Patrice said:  

    My small children will ask Santa for some sweet treats, stuffed animals and Lincoln Logs.

  • mogrill said:  

    My daughter is asking for an ICarly Bedding set. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    My son is writing that he wants a scooter.

    hebert024 at aol dot com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    My son usually writes a thank you to Santa for thinking of him this year (he always does this first). I know that he will be asking for a new video game.

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    I am a subscriber to your blog.

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    I blogged about your giveaway!

    http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/2009/11/yessss-more-giveaways.html

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Thank you so much again!

  • kalea_kane said:  

    I am a twitter follower. @kellyblackwell

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    I tweeted! :)

    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/5760414062

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    I am a facebook fan! :)

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • 1993wel said:  

    My older son is asking for Playmobil, specifically all the Egyptian items, and the younger son is asking for a basketball backboard.

  • April said:  

    They are going to write how they want all the new toys that are out! lol

    teenytig@sbcglobal.net

  • clc408 said:  

    I think my nephew will ask for a new video game. Thank you!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/5770725972

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Courtney B said:  

    11/16 tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/5771889591

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/5772864533

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/5773498780

  • Unknown said:  

    they are gonna wish for people with less fortunate.thanks
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    give to the less fortunate
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

  • allysona said:  

    my kids will ask to bring their brother back safe from iraq

  • Anonymous said:  

    I saw that my son really wants a little brother. I think that is what will be in his letter : )

    gmmerrell@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber!

    gmmerrell@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on twitter (GMERRELL) and tweeted at http://twitter.com/GMERRELL/status/5780437537

    gmmerrell@yahoo.com

  • Andrea Hatfield said:  

    My boys will write that they were both good (and they were) and that they wants lots of expensive toys for Christmas. Nintendo DSi, Band Hero for the Wii, etc.

  • Andrea Hatfield said:  

    Follow you and I tweeted~

    http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/5782055819

  • kalea_kane said:  

    Daily Tweet:

    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/5785323215

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My sister just kind of scribbled and colored.
    She CAN write random letters though!
    (I'd say that's pretty good for a 4 year old)
    we are dropping it off Tomorrow--
    =]

    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook!::

    http://www.facebook.com/erinxduh

    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/5795500310

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/5804301532

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Courtney B said:  

    11/17 tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/5806834313

  • Miss Manda said:  

    my daughter would ask santa for a puppy


    ahellen@gmail.com

  • Miss Manda said:  

    following you on twitter @IHeartCupcakes5 and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/IHeartCupcakes5/status/5811112501



    ahellen@gmail.com

  • Miss Manda said:  

    a fan on fbook


    amanda.hellen

    ahellen@gmail.com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    Daily Tweet

    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/5812856047

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/5813223787

  • Courtney B said:  

    11/18 tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/5830773351

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/5833631008

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • jennem said:  

    My daughter will ask for a little sister...but she won't get one!
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/5834117322

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/5836087092

  • Deborah said:  

    My son will write that he'd like to find out they're expecting a child this Christmas. :D

  • kalea_kane said:  

    Daily Tweet:

    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/5843581881

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • pattycake said:  

    We'd like a steady job for dad

  • pattycake said:  

    tweeted
    Latest: http://www.threedifferentdi...less than 5 seconds ago

  • Miss Manda said:  

    tweet


    http://twitter.com/IHeartCupcakes5/status/5845723503


    ahellen@gmail.com

  • Sam's Minions (aka parents- Angie and Brian) said:  

    My son is only 7 months old, so I guess that I will have to write his letter. He would probably want toys and teeth.

    wilberta2006@yahoo.com

  • Sam's Minions (aka parents- Angie and Brian) said:  

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/MomToSamCO/status/5862708900

    wilberta2006@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/5862816844

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Kristi said:  

    My older son will be asking for a ton of toys like Bakugan and legos. My younger son will probably ask him how he and his wife are.

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/5866255792

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/5867415789

  • Courtney B said:  

    11/19 tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/5868728876

  • Leslie said:  

    My little boy wants to see snow on Christmas day.

  • Miss Manda said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/IHeartCupcakes5/status/5871680338


    ahellen@gmail.com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    Tweeting. :)

    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/5878383205

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/5887787394

  • Miss Manda said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/IHeartCupcakes5/status/5897341988


    ahellen@Gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/5898384593

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/5898419584

  • Anonymous said:  

    My son will write that He wants all of the children everywhere to not go hungry this Christmas and that he wants a psp!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted! http://twitter.com/her5boys480/status/5900558539

  • Anonymous said:  

    they will be asking for a wii and a cure for grandpa's cancer.

    trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    Daily Tweet:

    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/5909895673

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Renee said:  

    My daughter is going to thank Santa for all his hard work and ask that he remember all the elderly people in need of Christmas cheer this year.

  • Erica C. said:  

    I have a feeling my daughter is going to ask Santa for a puppy. She'll be getting a dog (an adorable older guy from our local shelter).

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/5918058152

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/5922592943

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    My daughter will write that she has been very,very good and really, really wants a WII. Besides that she will also ask that every child gets their wish this year

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Courtney B said:  

    11/21 tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/5926114843

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/5927929636

  • Julieh said:  

    Our kids will be asking Santa for another puppy! honeypie411 at yahoo dot com

  • DG said:  

    my cousins will probably ask for the standard toys but also for peace on earth. they do that every year :)

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5934417607

    tweeted!

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    subscriber

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5934455180

    tweeted!
    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    fan on facebook (Dee Gee)

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    Daily Tweet

    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/5935981426

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    My daughter is going to write to Santa and ask that he finds loving homes for all the animals at our local animal shelter (we volunteer there and it just breaks her little heart that they don't have loving families to take care of them).

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/5949565128

  • Miss Manda said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/IHeartCupcakes5/status/5950122332

    ahellen@gmail.com

  • Courtney B said:  

    11/22 tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/5952260233

  • DG said:  

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5952604692

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/5952719621

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/5960613557

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Linda said:  

    My little one will have a Mr Potato Head on his Santa list.
    lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

  • kalea_kane said:  

    Daily Tweet

    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/5964859544

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • tomato said:  

    Who knows what they will write? They surprise me every year. Trains for sure, everything else is a toss up.

    hanovertomato at yahoo dot com

  • Miss Manda said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/IHeartCupcakes5/status/5977293930


    ahellen@gmail.com

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/5979373497

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/5984781162

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet for today from @lipstickncandy


    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    Daily Tweet

    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/5991267151

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mail4rosey said:  

    e-mail subscriber

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • mail4rosey said:  

    My daughter will write that she wants her big brother home from the Army. And then she'll probably write that she wants a Wii.

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5997626968

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Melinda said:  

    I would but a scarf or purse

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6006687524

  • Courtney B said:  

    11/24 tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/6011268643

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/6012322608

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/6016696241

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Melinda said:  

    they would write they want a kitty...and so do i so they may get it :)

    mjf926 at gmail dot com

  • gsm57 said:  

    They will write that they have been a good girl this year and deserve a lot of Barbies and clothing to go with.

  • Miss Manda said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/IHeartCupcakes5/status/6036441810


    ahellen@gmail.com

  • kalea_kane said:  

    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/6039091978

    Tweeted

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • DG said:  

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6040641520

  • msrodeobrat said:  

    i am child less, but my niece wants to do this. She wants to ask santa to bring something to help her uncle get better. (He raised her and has cancer)

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6048548609

  • Miss Manda said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/IHeartCupcakes5/status/6050541929


    ahellen@gmail.com

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/6053223432

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/6055173578

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Both of my boys are asking Santa for a Nintendo DS in their letters to Santa.

  • JulieMoe said:  

    My son will just draw because he's too young to write!

  • JulieMoe said:  

    Tweet http://twitter.com/JulieMeagan/status/6068047461

  • kalea_kane said:  

    Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/6070782214

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6080107401

  • Miss Manda said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/IHeartCupcakes5/status/6084780305


    ahellen@gmail.com

  • ky2here said:  

    Unfortunately it will be greedy however it's the grandchildren and not my children (as if that makes a difference!).

  • ky2here said:  

    Following on twitter as ky2here and here's my tweet:

    http://twitter.com/ky2here/status/6085794816

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/6087963804

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    Happy Thanksgiving!

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6095220283

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Courtney B said:  

    11/26 tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/6096591800

    happy thanksgiving!

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/6099854614

  • kalea_kane said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/6100108168

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Miss Manda said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/IHeartCupcakes5/status/6112619738

    ahellen@gmail.com

  • Audrey said:  

    My childrey would probably ask for some more video games. Thankyou for the giveaway! :)

  • Nancy said:  

    My daily tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/status/6115856633

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/6116381190

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • denyse said:  

    Sadly, I know they'll ask for their Aunt back from heaven. She was such a HUGE part of their lives. They'll also ask for skateboards.

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • Candie L said:  

    My 7 year old wants everything under the son. His 9 year old brother is more thoughtful. He just wants a basketball and wants everyone to have a good Christmas. Thank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Candie L said:  

    I am an email subscriber. Thank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(Dot)com

  • Meet the Browns said:  

    I subscribe via Google Reader :)

    Katie
    showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Meet the Browns said:  

    My little guy will ask for tools :)

    Katie
    showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6127301903

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Anne said:  

    I am a facebook fan (Anne Jolly)

  • Anne said:  

    I subscribe by email.

  • Anne said:  

    My son will ask for legos.

  • Anne said:  

    I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/6128466221

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    My daughter will write to ask if she can see her grandma and her friend Lexi. That's all she wants, Lexi moved away and her grandma is in heaven. Thanks!
    hawkgirl_16@hotmail.com

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 269   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!