, , , , , , ,

Aliens In The Attic DVD Giveaway

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 Leave a Comment

Comedy is waiting for your family in the new 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment DVD and Blu-Ray 'Aliens in the Attic'.

It’s summer vacation, but the Pearson family kids are stuck at a boring lake house with their nerdy parents.  That is until feisty, little, green aliens crash-land on the roof, with plans to conquer the house AND Earth!  Using only their wits, courage and video game-playing skills, the youngsters must band together to defeat the aliens and save the world -- but the toughest part might be keeping the whole thing a secret from their parents!
Favorite actors like Ashley Tisdale and Austin Robert Butler for the young viewers and Doris Roberts and Kevin Nealon for us "older" viewers.

Amber and Hubby laughed hilariously at the slapstick mind control.  And one can't help but love the little sister and her sock monkey.  Amid the comedy hi-jinx there are even a couple of lessons learned.

We watched this with a group of Girl Scouts this past week-end and the middle school/high school aged girls (and their troop leaders!) enjoyed it too.

This PG DVD is family approved by the Dove Foundation, which always is a plus in my book.  Movies approved by them mean that if I am unable to watch with my daughter and her friends, I can pretty confident that it is alright for them to watch on their own.

Some of the DVD and Blu-Ray bonus features include
  • Introduction to the film by Ashley Tisdale
  • Gag reel (always a favorite in our home)
  • Meet the Zirkonians
And More!!!  The Blu-Ray includes a digital copy of the movie so you can watch in on a laptop or upload it to your Ipod too!

Take a peek at a trailer



Special Ops Media on behalf of 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment sent two Aliens in the Attic DVDs, to giveaway on my blog.

To enter this giveaway  tell me what your favorite alien movie is.


For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.

1. Subscribe by email or reader to Three Different Directions.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link back.
3. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway leaving your tweet link in the comments, Copy and paste: "Win the new Aliens in the Attic DVD at http://bit.ly/surLN" (you can do this once a day!)
4. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook

Open to US & Canadian residents, ages 13+,  ends November 25, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile.  By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary Blu-ray edition of Aliens in the Attic for the purpose of this review from Special Ops Media.

220 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 220   Newer›   Newest»
  • Amber said:  

    E.T. has got to be my favorite alien movie!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • mverno said:  

    aliens 2 mverno@Roadrunner.com

  • Stacie said:  

    My favorite is Monster Vs Alien! That movie was just to cute and had me laughing

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • Stacie said:  

    I subscribe by reader to your by blog.

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • Stacie said:  

    I follow as a49erfangirl and I tweeted http://twitter.com/a49erfangirl/status/5623442458

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • startrek said:  

    ET is my favorite alien movie.
    george ferris
    littlegeorgie56@yahoo.com

  • abfantom said:  

    I like the first Alien movie.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

  • Diane said:  

    I really loved Signs and of course Men in Black!

  • Diane said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/dwalline/statuses/5627542423

  • bunnie3788 said:  

    I really would love to have this. My kids would go nuts. it's a great movie. Thanks for the give-a-way.

  • Fokxxy said:  

    I liked Men in Black! Some funny aliens in that one!

    ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Cheryl said:  

    My favorite Alien movie is Men In Black. I just love Will Smith (hunk of burning love, I tell ya) and all the cute Aliens.

  • Cheryl said:  

    I subscribe to the Feed through Google Reader.

  • linett said:  

    ET is my favorite one

  • Cheryl said:  

    I am a Facebook Fan (Cheryl Wilson)

  • Annie1 said:  

    My favourite Alien movie is Alien, the original with Sigourney Weaver! Very freaky so not for the wee ones!


    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    Email subscriber


    ty


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    Follow you on Twitter (greeeneyedwhwom)


    Tweeted

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5628833427

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    I am now a Facebook Fan

    Anne Taylor or annectaylor1


    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    My favorite alien movie is definitely ET!

    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    I follow you on Twitter & Tweeted: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5629576696

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    I'm a fan on Facebook (shelly dixon)

  • Designs by Jessie said:  

    Ok.. Im the odd one out. The Abyss is my favorite alien movie. Seriously..

    I so forgot this movie was out on DVD Im going to have to rent it for the boys tonight!

  • Donna said:  

    ET is definately my favorite movie.

  • souldolphindream said:  

    ET will always be my favorite!!!!!!
    souldolphindream@aol.com

  • souldolphindream said:  

    I am a subsriber!

    souldolphindream@aol.com

  • peg42 said:  

    I love E.T. Thanks so much.

  • peg42 said:  

    I'm a subscriber.
    Thanks.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Cocoon was really a cute alien movie and Close Encounters was fabulous and probably these are both my favorites.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am a subscriber.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Twitter/tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5631575541

  • Anonymous said:  

    Facebook Fan
    Deborah Sloan

  • Chacoy said:  

    My all time favorite is E.T.!!
    E.T. Phone Home:)

  • Gwendolyn B. said:  

    Sounds like a fun on! Thanks for the chance to win a copy!

    geebee.reads AT gmail dOT com

  • Gwendolyn B. said:  

    I subscribe thru Google Reader.

    geebee.reads AT gmail DOT com

  • Gwendolyn B. said:  

    I'm a Facebook Fan.

    geebee.reads AT gmail DOT com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    favorite alien movie would have to be Men in Black
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    fb fab as melissa barnes
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    subscribe in email
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    follow on twitter as lovinmykiddos and tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/5636752925
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • Sbot said:  

    I liked predator vs alien!

  • Anonymous said:  

    canneryrowdoc@yahoo.com

    fav alien movie....duh....ALIEN!

  • Jill said:  

    Coneheads was a pretty funny movie.

    tutucuteforme(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • DG said:  

    I like Encounters of the Third Kind!

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    I follow you on facebook Dee Gee


    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    tweeted!

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com


    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5640881085

  • Anonymous said:  

    Alien or Aliens... love em.
    ferret0903@aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    E.T all the way.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love Independence Day! Such a fun movie!

    jmcharries@cox.net

  • Tracey said:  

    E.T. would be my favorite.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  • Traumajunky said:  

    ET. I have to tell you this movie totally cracked me up - especially when they were controlling the boyfriend with the remote. Good times.

  • Leona P said:  

    my favorite is alien vs preditor

  • samarcy said:  

    E.T. (e.t.phone home) LOL

  • carol said:  

    ET was one of my favorites...thanks for the great giveaway

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5653845233

  • Momnerd said:  

    Hmmm......my favorite alien movie....I'd actually have to say my favorite is Signs. I LOVE that movie!

  • Momnerd said:  

    Already follow on twitter and tweeted here: http://twitter.com/momnerd/status/5654762884

  • David Johnson said:  

    I would have to say Mars Attacks, that was funny, thanks.

  • magic5905 said:  

    Aliens 1-3. I love the trilogy. Thanks.
    magic5905@embarqmail.com

  • Deborah Wellenstein said:  

    ETR is my favorite alien movie. Thanks!

  • Literary Winner said:  

    My favorite alien movie is Independence Day.
    weird chick online at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Mars Attacks! What a great movie

    gmmerrell@yahoo.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5667510835

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5668935707

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Stefany said:  

    I am trying to think of Alien movies. ha! I guess ET is the only one I know.

  • Stefany said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/ToBeThode/statuses/5669520557

  • Michelle said:  

    Another vote for Men In Black! Thanks for the chance to win.

  • Michelle said:  

    Tweet -
    http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/status/5669645591

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I like ET! Thanks!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I follow and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5670621602

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I subscribe!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I'm a Facebook Fan!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I blogged!
    http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/11/alien-in-attic-giveaway.html

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5675130869

  • Unknown said:  

    I love Invasion of the Body Snatchers, The Arrival, Men in Black and Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5684402921

  • Unknown said:  

    My fave Alein movie is ET
    tanyainjville@yahoo.com

  • Kristie said:  

    Men in Black was a good one!

    khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5688164447

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My favorite alien movie is Alien and Aliens (1 and 2 that is). I never get tired of watching those movies on TV. Thanks for the giveaway.
    heidibokor@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribed. Thanks.
    heidibokor@yahoo.com

  • Wehaf said:  

    I like Batteries Not Included.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • mindy said:  

    e t thanks i think he is so sweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    I hate to sound like an echo, but my fave is ET.
    :o)
    pippirose59 at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via Google Reader.

    pippirose59 at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a Facebook fan (under my name, Piroska).

    pippirose59 at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on Twitter...and tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/pippirose77/status/5700155459

    pippirose59 at gmail dot com

  • Katie said:  

    Men in Black!
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5701366694

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5705415325

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5712359190

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5718709498

  • Unknown said:  

    Men In Black!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5726342393

    ty


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5732641860

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5737997028

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5741340034

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • elizabeth p said:  

    I have always loved Men in Black! I am queenesperfect at yahoo.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5754513368

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5760674987

  • Anita Yancey said:  

    ET has always been my favorite alien movie. Please enter me. Thanks!

    ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5769527627

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5770899882

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Sue said:  

    Independence Day!!
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    s.mickelson at gmail dot com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5782693391

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5785154341

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5790434456

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5790850331

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5799589736

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5811468255


    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5816470526

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Erica C. said:  

    Signs would be my favorite, and ET would be my second!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5821146132

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5830140351

  • Jeff said:  

    My favorite would have to be E.T.

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5832972631

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Love ET!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted!

  • Terri L said:  

    Hmmm...my favorite alien movie...probably the Last Starfighter.

    tlannan30[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5843727663

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    My favorite alien movie is Alien

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5852910702

  • Heidi V said:  

    My family liked the Monsters vs. Aliens movie.

    Thanks
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

  • Heidi V said:  

    Blogged about the giveaway @ http://theblackcell.com/blogs/index.php/aliens-in-the-attic-dvd-giveaway-%E2%80%93-ends-%E2%80%93-11-25-2009/

    Thanks
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5864173662

  • Ken said:  

    My favorite is the entire Alien series of movies including Alien Vs Predator. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5871098730

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5875793885

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Farrah said:  

    My favorite alien movie was ET as a kid.

  • Unknown said:  

    I blogged about this at http://farrah.tbfreviews.net/2009/11/if-counting-sheep-doesnt-help-you-slumber-enter-giveaways/.

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5894407146

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5894728252

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5904111836

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5908596065

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5914401330

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5930362612

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5934382854

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5935553332


    ty


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5937244956

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Jilly said:  

    ET....I was a kid in the 80's : )

    Laramoor@msn.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5941625641

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5947006320

  • Curling up by the Fire said:  

    My favourite alien movies are ET and Alien. I would have to throw in any of the Star Trek movies too as I am a big Star Trek fan (the original movies and not the Next Generation movies).

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5952601072

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5953504170

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweeted


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5960204653

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Belinda M said:  

    my favorite alien movie is Close Encounters of the Third Kind


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Belinda M said:  

    I am an email subscriber


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Belinda M said:  

    I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/5963465334

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Belinda M said:  

    Facebook fan - Belinda M


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5971512096

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5983563808

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/5984268179

  • Metal Momma said:  

    My favorite alien movie is, well, Alien

  • AEKZ2 said:  

    I'd have to say the ET is my favorite.

    annettekz2@yahoo.com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5997829115

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/5999243848

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Jen V said:  

    My favorite Alien movie is ET.
    ssovrnej (at) gmail.com

  • Jen V said:  

    blogged
    http://greatbloggiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/11/bloggy-giveaway-roundup-11-23-09.html
    ssovrnej (at) gmail.com

  • Jen V said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted about this giveaway.
    http://twitter.com/Greatgiveaways/status/5999585812
    ssovrnej (at) gmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    I am a subscriber
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    Favorite alien movie is ET!
    thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/6000283865
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    I am a facebook fan - Christine Wember
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would have to say E.T.!
    jcristig@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6002896355

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/6012769386

  • denyse said:  

    ET, of course.

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    Indepenndence Day was my fave!
    Thanks!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6018850886

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Michelle B said:  

    E.T is my all time fav movie

  • Anonymous said:  

    The original "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • ky2here said:  

    Let's be different and go with a comedy: Mars Attacks.

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/6037991525

    ty

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6040560493

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • carolyne nguyen said:  

    ET is my favorite

    carolynewin@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Final tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6044312737

  • Carol EL said:  

    "Aliens" is my favorite. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    last daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/6050707714

  • valleyohgirl said:  

    I personally like scary ones so it would have to be the orginal aliens movie, Thanks.

  • Pamela S said:  

    Of course it HAS to be "E.T." What a sweet movie that was. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)ne

  • Pamela S said:  

    Subscribed to feed with google reader. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)ne

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6054480363

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    ET is the best!

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 220   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!