Run For Your Life Giveaway

Sunday, October 18, 2009 Leave a Comment


A calculating killer who calls himself The Teacher is taking on New York City, killing the powerful and the arrogant. His message is clear: remember your manners or suffer the consequences! For some, it seems that the rich are finally getting what they deserve. For New York's elite, it is a call to terror.

Only one man can tackle such a high-profile case: Detective Mike Bennett. The pressure is enough for anyone, but Mike also has to care for his 10 children-all of whom have come down with virulent flu at once!
Discovering a secret pattern in The Teacher's lessons, Detective Bennett realizes he has just hours to save New York from the greatest disaster in its history. From the #1 bestselling author comes RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, the continuation of his newest, electrifying series.



Thanks to Hachette Book Group two readers of my blog have a chance to win a copy of this book.

To enter simply leave a comment with another James Patterson title you have enjoyed reading, or if you're new to James Patterson who your favorite author is.

For extra entries (the above must be done first) you can:
 
1. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be once per day, please leave the direct link to your tweet in the comments). Just click the birdie.
3. Follow my blog publicly.
4. Subscribe to my feed via e-mail or reader.
5. Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog.
6. Add my button to your blog.

This giveaway will end on November 1, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. and Canadian Residents (no PO Boxes) ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

I received no compensation from HBG to host or promote this giveaway.

158 comments »

  • CMash said:  

    Big James Patterson fan...have been reading his novels for years. Recently read Swimsuit and got hooked years ago with Kiss The Girls.

  • Marjorie/cenya2 said:  

    I would really, really like to win this book.

    I am a google reader follower.

    cenya2 at hotmail dot com

  • abfantom said:  

    I've read many of his books, but I just finished Swimsuit.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

  • lissaxolove said:  

    Ive never read any of his books, but I would love to. My friend reads them and she likes Swimsuit.

    melis4745@yahoo.com

  • Kim said:  

    I have never read one of his - but I looove Joan Didion!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I liked his book Swimsuit.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I really liked Swimsuit.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Email subscriber.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • linett said:  

    You've Been Warned, am reading it now, its fantastic

  • Sue said:  

    Honeymoon. Great beach read~

    s.mickelson at gmail dot com

  • Sweeter the berry said:  

    I'm a fan of his and liked kiss the girls, along came a spider, the lake house

  • Anonymous said:  

    I enjoyed The Lake House.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am a FacebookFan

  • Anonymous said:  

    Twitter/Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/4976623250

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am an email subscriber.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Posted here:
    http://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/2009/10/cool-giveaways_18.html

  • Nancy said:  

    I just finished The 8th Confession his latest in the Women's Murder Club series. Excellent book!

  • Nancy said:  

    I subscribe via RSS feed.

  • Bianca said:  

    i just read swimsuit the other day.. great book
    hope to win!!

    extra_de2001@yahoo.com

  • randio said:  

    Beach Road, Kiss the Girls

  • mrsshukra said:  

    Sundays at Tiffany!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/4986314605

  • David Johnson said:  

    I haven't read any James Patterson, my favorite author is Stephen King, thanks.

  • Deborah Wellenstein said:  

    I loved Kiss The Girls. Thanks!

  • samarcy said:  

    kiss the girls is my favorate book.

  • 409cope said:  

    My favorite James Patterson book is Sundays at Tiffany's. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • 409cope said:  

    I follow through google reader.

  • Sunnyvale said:  

    No favorite author, haven't read any Patterson books lately

  • ydsddd said:  

    One of my favorite authors is Danielle Steel

  • Lee P said:  

    I can't pick a favorite James Patterson book because I like them all, but one that I recommend is The Beach House. Thank you for this nice giveaway. I haven't read Run For Your Life yet.

    chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Lee P said:  

    I follow your blog via Google Friends.

    chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Lee P said:  

    I subscribe to your blog via email.

    chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Lee P said:  

    I follow you on Twitter as chinook92 and Tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/chinook92/status/5002819150

    chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5014228647

  • clc408 said:  

    I like all of them, especially the Alex Cross series.

  • Tarah said:  

    I love all his books - I just finished reading Beach Road by him. What a twist at the end!

    Tarah
    tarah716[at]ymail.com

  • Nancy said:  

    I've read several of the books featuring Alex Cross - I don't remember the titles!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I follow via Google Friends.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    I enjoyed Along Came A Spider.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    Facebook Fan - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    Facebook fan - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    Email subscribed.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    I follow your blog - janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5038874096

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5064554414

  • Anonymous said:  

    I've read many of his books.........I loved CROSS.......and the Women's Murder Club series.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I liked along came a spider.. first i saw the movie first and was hooked instantly.. started buying pattersons books..

    alex
    noshelter99@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5092476723

  • clynsg said:  

    Have read several of his, but my favorites are the ones about the bird children--can't remember the titles. Alex Cross series are OK. Have Sunday at Tiffany's on my TBR pile, just haven't gotten to it yet.

    clynsg at yahoo dot com

  • Angela C said:  

    I love James Patterson, I honestly can not choose a favorite. The first book I read was Along came a spider(Alex Crose series) and have been a huge fan ever since!

  • Angela C said:  

    I follow you on Twitter:)

    http://twitter.com/angelasbits/status/5098767492

  • Angela C said:  

    I have your button on my blog
    angelasbits.blogspot.com

  • Nickolay said:  

    I really liked Swimsuit

    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • Renee said:  

    I've read lots of James Patterson books. I really like the Maximum Ride series. Birdkids are pretty interesting!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5118683758

  • Winning Readings said:  

    Haven't read any but look forward to doing so!

    janemaritz at yahoo dot com

  • Tamara said:  

    I am currently reading Double Cross and love all the Women's Murder Club series.

  • sweetsue said:  

    Maximum Ride is my favorite, but I have liked all of them!
    smchester at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Along Came a Spider was my favorite James Patterson book.

    Allegro966(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5142833661

  • Anita Yancey said:  

    I really enjoyed reading Along Came A Spider. Please enter me. Thanks!

    ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net

  • Anita Yancey said:  

    I am an email subscriber!

    ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net

  • Kim said:  

    I love all the Women's Murder Club books. First to Die got me hooked!

    avonbaby87@gmail.com

  • Toystory said:  

    I have enjoyed each James Patterson I have had the opportunity to come across. I like London Bridges.

  • Toystory said:  

    Follow on Twitter and tweeted here: http://twitter.com/1prizewinner/status/5157861281

  • Toystory said:  

    I subscribe to your email as well.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5174819925

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5196077561

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5225023388

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5254311427

  • Tammy Pereira said:  

    Kiss the Girls and Along Came A Spider are two of my favs.

    LayDeeBugLove@aol.com

  • Evie said:  

    My favorite Jame patterson title is Swimsuit

  • Evie said:  

    I am a fan of yours on facebook USer ID: luvmakeup

  • Evie said:  

    Tweeted & follow: http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/5279973316

  • Evie said:  

    subscribed @ shopgurl101 at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5282453938

  • Erica G said:  

    My favorite author is Candi Holliday. Thanks!

    egreca at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5310024409

  • Kim (Randominities) said:  

    Along came a spider is one of my fave books by Patterson!

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I really enjoyed reading Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas.

    Thanks ~ megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I'm a fan on Facebook
    megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I follow publicly
    megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I subscribe via Google Reader
    megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com

  • AEKZ2 said:  

    I'm new to Patterson. My favorite author now is Dan Brown.

    annettekz2@yahoo.com

  • ky2here said:  

    Here's a tweet: http://twitter.com/ky2here/status/5321273615

  • Anonymous said:  

    "Swimsuit"!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • jbw said:  

    Beach House was awesome - I never saw the ending coming.

  • yellowlabs said:  

    I'm new to Patterson. My favorite author is Amy Tan.

  • barbara said:  

    I must have read a different Swimsuit than everyone else because I didn't like that one, and I read them all (well... not the one where the child sprouted wings on page 29. I've actually taken that book out of the library 3 times and returned it each time after reading that page - LOL. You'd think I'd remember the name of it!). I liked Sail.

    OK - I feel better now. I told my sister that everyone here liked Swimsuit. She responded, "ewwwwwwwwwww".

  • Unknown said:  

    You've Been Warned is my favorite.

  • whysoitenly5 said:  

    Kiss the Girls is my favorite.

    whysoitenly5(at)gmail(dot)com

  • barbara said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/bsw529/status/5327592820

  • barbara said:  

    I subscribe with google reader

  • Angela C said:  

    *Tweet*
    http://twitter.com/angelasbits/status/5327819753

  • DIANE said:  

    I have read many of his book. I think my favorites are the women's murder club series and the last on I read was "The 8th Confession"
    Diane blumoon.dh@gmail.com

  • Heather B said:  

    i really enjoyed the lake house

  • Anonymous said:  

    Final Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/5333488208

  • Susan said:  

    I enjoy James Patterson, but right now I can't recall a name of any of his books - and I am too lazy to go look.

    I do know that right now I am reading a Stephan Cannell book

  • idahomom said:  

    I am currently reading Beach House.

  • Crystal F said:  

    I love James Patterson and have enjoyed every book of his that I have read. One of my favorites was Double Crossed. Thank you!

  • hbbs55 said:  

    You've been warned is one of my favorites!

  • hbbs55 said:  

    tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/5344380742

  • mindy said:  

    along came a spider was wonderful as is all his books thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

  • Anonymous said:  

    All of James Patterson's books are really good. I just finished Along Came A Spider.
    mom1248(at)att(dot)net

  • Francine Anchondo said:  

    Kiss The Girls is one of my favs.

    fmd518(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Francine Anchondo said:  

    I am subscribed to your feed via google reader

    fmd518(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Susan O'Bryant said:  

    I'm another fan of "Along Came A Spider" - it was a great read. I read it several years ago and still remember it vividly.

    susanaudrey316 -at- gmail -dot- com

  • souldolphindream said:  

    double crossed was my favorite of his, thou it is so hard to choose

    souldolphindream@aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love John Sandford, and I think his books are similar so I'd love to give this a try.

  • Tiffany819 said:  

    Sam's letters to Jennifer was a favorite of mine. Thank you!

    Tiffanys819 at gmail dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    I love so many of his books. Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider really got me hooked. THanks!

    sherri419 at gmail dot com

  • js22 said:  

    Maximum Ride was enjoyable!

    Thanks for the giveaway!
    email in blogger profile.

  • Pamela S said:  

    I liked Swim Suit and the Women's Murder Club series. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    Follower on GFC. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • js22 said:  

    i follow on twitter - js22222222 .
    tweet: http://twitter.com/js22222222/status/5353601388

    email in blogger profile.

  • js22 said:  

    I follow your blog on google friends connect.
    email in blogger profile.

  • js22 said:  

    I subscribe to your blog's feed via google reader.
    email in blogger profile.

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I really enjoyed Swimsuit, thanks for the chance!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    beach road thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    i follow thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    i subscribe thanks for the chance

  • Sand said:  

    I recently read Max and it was fantastic!

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I've never read any of Patterson's books but I heard they're good. I'm currently reading Michael Connelly and enjoying his writing.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Steve M. said:  

    I enjoyed Third Degree.

    writetosteve at hotmail dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow your blog.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I subscribe to your feed.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/5356429994
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • cman said:  

    I'm a newbie.. my fav is Harry Harrison :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I enjoyed reading Double Cross. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    I enjoyed reading Along Came A Spider by James
    Patterson

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Bridget3496 said:  

    Finishing The Midnight Club right now!

  • Bridget3496 said:  

    follow you on twitter- @bridget3496

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/bridget3496/status/5357008083

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Became a fan on Facebook (Charlene Kuser)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Follow and Tweet:Swtlilchick
    http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/5357114904

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Following your blog (Charlene)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Subsriber via email

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Leave your response!