, , ,

MyClyns Review & Giveaway

Friday, October 16, 2009 Leave a Comment


How many times has someone coughed in your face?  Or sneezed and splattered their "excess" on you?

Just thinking of those microscopic germs, now free to enter through my nose, ears and mouth, roaming through my body trying to take it over, gives me the heebie-jeebies.  With the H1N1 virus spreading fast, the reality of this happening is with me everyday.

Should you become exposed to such a pathogen, and you want to eradicate those microscopic infiltrators, there is a product available to do just that.  It's called MyClyns.
MyClyns is an alcohol free germ protection spray that you can use on your face when exposed.  It's non toxic and non burning, and works fast.  It demonstrates a 99.9% reduction in more than 60 potentially dangerous pathogens.

I haven't had a chance to use MyClyns yet and I'm overly hopeful it will travel with me in my handbag or pocket, and I'll never have to use it at all.  The fact that I have it with to protect against the possibility of being exposed is reassuring in itself.

The non aerosol pump is safe for use with children and on open wounds. 

MyClyns has already been used by first responders, law enforcement and medical personnel, and now is being made available to the public in stores this month.  Visit MyGermSpray.com to see which stores in your area carry it.

Two readers will each win a MyClyns Personal Spray.

To enter let me know how else you keep germs at bay.

For extra entries you can (please leave a new comment for each additional entry):

1. Follow Me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily!) "@threedifferent Enter to win a MyClyns Personal Germ Protection Spray at http://bit.ly/1VjaQ6 #giveaway"
2. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
3. Subscribe to my feed via reader or email
4. Follow my blog publicly
5. Become a fan of Clyns Brands on Facebook.
6. Add my button to your blog
7. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to it

This giveaway will end on November 1, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and is open to US Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary MyClyns Personal Spray prior to writing this post.

26 comments »

  • Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said:  

    Germs are tricky so the key for me is just to wash, wash , wah those hands! No shoes in the house and since I ride public transportation, I change my close as soon as I get home :)

    http://www.thewannabewahm.com
    thewannabewahm@gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm constantly washing my hands with hand sanitizer.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • annies home said:  

    washing hands constant and clean with bleach
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • mverno said:  

    washing the surfaces everytime they are used mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Risingsouth said:  

    I make my daughter take a bath as soon as she gets home from school.

    Risingsouth at aol dot com

  • Risingsouth said:  

    I am a subscriber.

    Risingsouth at aol dot com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    I use antibactierial gel after washing my hands!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    Google reader subscriber!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    Follower!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Renee said:  

    We use sanitizing wipes on our grocery carts!

  • IlanaWrites said:  

    I tweeted! @ilanajacqueline

    I'm immunodeficient so its really important that I stay germ free. I keep purell on me at all times and when I have to go to a dr's office I always wear a mask.

  • Evie said:  

    I keep germs at bay by washing my hands regularly throughout the day.

  • Evie said:  

    tweeted: http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/5280854955

  • Evie said:  

    facebook fan (luvmakeup)

  • Evie said:  

    fan of Clyns Brands (luvmakeup)

  • K. Rock said:  

    We wash and wash hands!!

  • Donna said:  

    I try to avoid sick people.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    I carry little Germ X's EVERYWHERE!!!

    Seriosly.....I am always germ exxing!!!!

  • lilyk said:  

    I use hand sanitizer.

  • Leave your response!